How will they pull this off?

In Snyder we trust

Aquaman will ironically be better than both BvS and WW

I hope so.

I hope the talks of having Cyborg in the Flash movie instead of giving him a standalone is true.

well it has more on screen and behind the camera talent than bvs/man of murder combined

The answer is quite clear user. They won't.

I only care about the Flash movie desu

Ezra a qt

This movie also doesn't look like it's in great shape.

I'm not sure they can. But firing Snyder would be a good start.

Cyborg is cancelled, after the BvS disappointment. '

Aquaman getting rewritten. (again)

nah

Is the DCEU just gonna fail?

Make Cyborg appear in the Aquaman movie and all will be good.

WB just let directors do whatever they want

DC works better when it's not a shared universe anyway

Ezra does though that's mostly what I care about

Well have fun paying to see that.

Most likely yes. Wonder Woman is probably gonna bomb seeing as it seems to have the same grimdark tone as BvS that audiences and critics disliked, plus Gal Gadot was so bad in BvS, I doubt she'll be able to carry a whole feature film. Suicide Squad being plagued by reshoots this late into production isn't a good sign, I predict it will be a tonal mess. By the time the Justice League movie comes out, the movie itself could be the best thing since sliced bread and it wont matter, audience trust will be at an all time low and no one will see it. At that point WB will almost certainly pull the plug on the DCEU. I'm just sad we'll never get to see a standalone Batman movie directed by Affleck.

source:my ass

they announced two more potential films wensday

It doesn't cost anything to announce new projects and it makes it seem like you're confident in your property. They'll never make it into production. WB won't keep shoveling money into a black hole of a franchise.

despite under performing they still make money.

I'd be cool with either, really.

Yeah, thank God the MCU shut down after that abysmal failure of a Hulk movie.

Extremely painfully.

So is your ass the source of this rumors?
It seems like you took shit talking too literal

They should really give Del Toro a Green Lantern Corps flick.

They won't have to worry about it once WW flops and the DCEU goes down in flames.

Lazy bum was supposed to be making Justice League Dark with all the supernatural DC stuff but he slunk out

Is that Filthy Frank?

>Plagued by reshoots

They did a few sets of reshoots to just add stuff to the finale.

You do realize that Captain America Civil War also had reshoots late in production, why is that OK, but Suicide Squad isn't?