So Sup Forums ive been here since around 2005 and ive never asked for anything...

So Sup Forums ive been here since around 2005 and ive never asked for anything, but after seeing how you guys found another anons love interest with only her first name, state, and friends name im coming to ask for your help...

10 years ago I ran a guild in vanilla WoW on Kalecgos one of my officers was a priest named Cranberry. TLDR: We met up in Arizona hooked up and lost contact.

The only thing I remember about her was her name was Alexis or Alexie her old myspace was myspace.com/alex_the_sexy_elf (since been deleted)

She has 2 kids that I know of and her parents lived in Arizona and her husband was in cali and I believe she moved back there also..she had blue/green eyes kinda pale with dark hair..

Ive tried looking for her on facebook about once a year since facebook came out scrolling through numerous pages of different girls with that name who lived in cali to no hope..

So Sup Forums heres a challenge to change a anons life if you can find her as she was pretty much the love of my life and everything I could ask for in a chick and yes she cheated on her husband with me while they were split up.. also she was 21-22 I believe when we met...

God-speed user..heres a hot chick for helping.

Other urls found in this thread:

warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/39290637
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do people really not know how to use google in the year 2016? get the fuck out.

Ive tried everything I can think of to find her but with the little amount of info I have its not easy..hence why im asking.

If Google could help me look for people who I remember but don't know their last names, I'd know 13 more people.
Like Marika(?) 24, live(s,d) in California, Indian, went to del rey woods elementary, haven't seen her since 4th grade. I'd like to see how she turned out

Exactly this user gets it.. Hope you end up finding her Sup Forumsro

I used Google. Best chance was those scam sites for yearbooks to find her.

Same here man.

It sucks not being able to remember her name...or that her myspace isnt up any more ive tried using the same url she used for that in google and facebook but nothing ever comes up..Thanks though

The love of my life just contacted me on Monday night. Sent me an email after no contact for 4 years.

>I highly doubt this will reach you. I'm >not even sure if this is the right >email. I am just going by memory.
>For some strange reason you have >been on my mind quite a bit lately. I >just wanted to say...... I don't even >know it's been so long........ I hope >your doing well. If you decide to >reciprocate that would be wonderful >(that is if this even reaches you lol).

I lost my breath when I read it. We have been talking since I got it and I'm planning to go see her next month.

Best of luck with your searches, Sup Forumsros

I mean damn atleast this is OC and not another dick rate/trap/rate me thread..doesnt seem like much interest but ill keep trying each day and hope something pans out... Maybe itll catch on and well have like a "Find anons lost love" type threads where we find people for each other who knows.

Green text kinda fucked it up.

That's a great idea, I don't think this is the right board for it though.

Thats awesome Sup Forumsro me and her had all these plans I actually moved to Oregon with the other officers in my guild to try and start a life to us and then she got cold feet and went back to her husband... shit sucked..I just wanna talk to her again..we were friends on WoW for a couple of years before we met up

What board do you think would be better?

I wish you the best user. I'm so glad she got in touch with me. After talking for awhile, we found out that we have both had shitty luck the past few years.

We met 11 years ago when we worked together. She had a crush on me, but I had a gf. I moved away with that gf and lost touch with her. Gf and I split and I got back in touch with other girl. Spent the next 2 years visiting when we could. We were so in love. She went back home and we lost touch. Last I heard she was in a bad spot. Now she's reconnected and it feels like we never missed a day.

Kinda makes me feel that we were meant to be together.

Not sure. Posting info on Sup Forums isn't always the best idea. This board can have a heart and can also get shot done, it's just too hard to organize.

if they are not on google, facebook, social media of any kind then they are not on the internet and you wont find them period. either dead or just hides there social media really well from stalker faggots like you.

i have a friend who does this actually. she has a shit ton of pics on her FB and instagram, but its impossible to find her unless you actually know her because she DOES NOT WANT TO BE STALKED.

you dont deserve to find her OP, she will just find you creepy as fuck.

*Shit

Except she probably does and I just dont know her last name? and its not like Alexis is a uncommon fucking name and being in california with 30 million other people doesnt help either..Also we didnt end on bad terms we just stopped talking and lost contact. So its not like im going after someone who hates me and is trying to hide from me.

youve been looking for her since 2005 user, stop it already and let it go. it will be ok, there are other fish to fuck.

Oh trust me I have but its always been in the back of my mind but after seeing a best of Sup Forums thread and seeing the screen cap of the user finding a chick he was talking to from some chat site with just the things I listed it took Sup Forums 1 hour and 15 mins to find her.. So ya never know.

Oh trust me I have but its always been in the back of my mind but after seeing a best of Sup Forums thread and seeing the screen cap of the user finding a chick he was talking to from some chat site with just the things I listed it took Sup Forums 1 hour and 15 mins to find her.. So ya never know.

but it was google that found her not Sup Forums. if she isnt on google Sup Forums wont find her kek.

Sup Forums isnt some elite organization of hackers/researchers m8.

You believe that pathetic shit? Don't take anything you read here as fact

Sometimes it is..

One can dream cant they?

Holy crap I found her WoW char but it doesnt look like its been played since BC :(

warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/39290637

/soc

Ill try it out.

found it she changed her name to cocksuck faggot

Not stalking her if I don't remember her last name. Just wanted to see how she turned out. Not every user is full of malice

Very original go back to your cuck threads.

I think I know who you're talking about user, I'll ask about you. Is there a name she might remember?

Who's the girl in the pic??

faggot

Who you talking to?

Typically with people, you find someone you are mildly attracted to, and then you get to know each other, and that attraction builds, and then you get in a relationship. This relationship is built just off of the fact you were looking for someone, and you fill that role for each other, so it is pretty rare that that becomes something meaningful.

What you have going on here is much deeper and more powerful than that simple building of a connection. You both are initially very drawn to each other by default. This is special, never forget that.

did you ever stop and think about why she hasn't looked you up? I am sure if you some how did manage to track her down the first thing out of her mouth isn't going to be "oh user, thank you so much for internet stalking me, you meant so much to me too bad we couldn't remember each others names, it was the only thing separating us all this time!"

Im only gonna give my char name which was Flashy.. human mage GM of

You do realise this was 10 years ago right?

made me check my email to see if my ex reached out to me. no luck ;__;

is that supposed to make it more valid or less valid?

Obviously more.. do you remember each person you came into contact with and or slept with 10 years ago?

Don't encourage this sad behavior. Accept that some people walk out of your life, and some log out.

I can remember everyone I have ever slept with, and I can guarantee that when someone from that you haven't heard from in 10 years, hears that you had to enlist Sup Forums to track them down that isn't going to go over very well.

Just found her obituary records
Sorry OP

Meh to each their own.. I cant remember atleast half (out of 31)

I guess my women are just more memorable than yours. (out of 6 sextrillion)

user youre a fucker

sorry

I could almost believe that since her WoW char hasnt been logged onto since 07 and she loved that game..

Good luck bro
Bump from page 9