Weird shit Sup Forumsros. Started renting a tiny remote house...

Weird shit Sup Forumsros. Started renting a tiny remote house. 20/20 hindsight I should have known it was very strange circumstances..

I am drink atm so please forgive any retardation. Also I don't have my pc set up yet and idfk how to embed from a mobile browser. Video relevant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwyHlMKhkQ8

Story will be posted following this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0QNdIi508
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merely viewed the photos provided before I signed up. It was so cheap

This place must not have been occupied for 30 years at least. It's in an extremely isolated area.

It's actually pretty cozy inside and for how inexpensive it was I found myself very pleased with the purchase. I was loving the freedom and solitude the first couple weeks.

I've only been here briefly and the last two nights weird shit has happened. First night I was up drinking and watching Netflix and heard noises outside. There are tons of critters around and I know typical critter noises. This was unusual sounding, enough to legitimately alarm me.

I saw nothing and went to bed. When I woke up it was apparent someone opened my storm door. It doesn't close right unless you know the trick for the broken piece of shit and if it's properly closed wind will not open it. Somebody opened the door.

The next night I was doing the same, had a window open in my living room and I heard a pitter patter outside. Whatever I thought. Deer or a raccoon or something. Then I definitely heard a voice.

I grabbed my flashlight and a weapon (utility knife... Not the best choice) and walked around and saw nothing.

I never thought a lot about it as much as I should have but the whole property is weird. Video related. Nobody knows what happened to the original tenant but after years and years of no contact the landlord tried selling it. All of this information came from my closest neighbors. A couple middle aged guys living together that know my landlord.

There are numerous derelict trucks that have been overgrown. The garage is locked and hasn't been accessed yet. I was going to do that once I got settled in. I've cleaned up the yard a little but originally you could hardly see the garage it was so overgrown. There are a couple cars in there. Along with the vehicles in the yard it seems like they are all from the 70's and 80's.

There are a stupid amount of derelict cars. Judging from how different the plates look I assume they are all from different states. They are so old and rusted tho that you can't really get any info from them.

The landlord is impossible to contact and is out of the country until next June, he doesn't really hasn't any answers for simple questions. Everything is so fucking strange. Wat do

bump

Be armed :)

seems like a cool place, maybe it's aliens ? who knows? maybe its captain rapist. try to get a gun and just shoot the motherfuckers. If it's aliens tell them we cum in peace lawl

I'm currently noguns

Also as I said this place is fairly remote. I'd assume it would take a good 10+ minutes for police to get here.

I don't know why I'm just now curious about how this property has essentially been abandoned for ? years and there are tons of broken down cars and shit. The upstarts portion of the 700 sqft home was pretty well emptied. Some shit in the cabinets, an old dresser, a fridge etc. But the basement was loaded with tools and boxes of old clothing and books etc. There were some very new boxes. I think my landlord didn't ask questions took shit that was upstairs and abandoned and put it downstairs to take photos of the upstairs.

Everything seems really weird to me. Nobody I know has any info which is understandable since there are very few remaining individuals from when the last tenant took the place in the 80s.

I was happy go lucky, drinking and jamming to music, watching tv, playing guitar, doing whatever. Now I feel extremely uncomfortable

If it's aliens I tell them gtfo spacenogs

But I'm really getting concerned that nobody knows what happened to the former tenant. Apparently he stopped paying rent for a few years but my landlord was in argentina (his home country) and didn't care enough to fly back. Then when it seemed obvious dude was gone he just assumed that he moved somewhere. The property is a small house in bumfuck nowhere, made almost no money for him, and he was busy in argentina so it sat vacant for over a decade, perhaps as much as two. I don't know much about the situation my landlord doesn't give any information away about anything.

I an starting to worry the tenant became psychologically disturbed and never moved. And now I'm living in his home without permission. Maybe he's got some from fucking broken truck in the woods he sleeps in or a shed or something. He'd only be in his 60s.

OK that ruined it should of stayed all mysterious or even Lovecraftian but no u had to pick the tired old route of crazy people in the woods...pass....2005 called they want their cabin in the woods back bitch grow some balls and kill and eat them

I don't have much to continue with. It's 430 am which is after when I had the incidents previously..

I'm on alert tonight because I expected bullshit. My friends and I typically play darts on Thursday nights but I didn't want to leave my house unoccupied at night.

I told my buddy to come over after bar close and we'd check out the weird ass garage situation but he would've been here hours ago.

I'd check it out alone but I wouldnt want to enter my place alone after. I feel no reason to believe the dude lurking around the last two nights suddenly disappeared

Lurking hard

Ruined what dude? I'm legitimately concerned, but also not sure if im just paranoid.I've lived alone before but never to this extent of isolation

Maybe the guy simply moved out, my landlord don't give a fuck, then he rented it to me.

But there's a lot of weird shit about it and where else an i going to ask? The police? 1 day later

"Oh hey yes well we didn't find anything. Probably just a deer or coyote you heard and you probably forgot to close your storm door."

I just wanted some advice

Spoilers: it is aliens

broseph, next thing tomorrow, go get some cheap home security cameras and set them up in strategical places. make sure they have nightvision mode. no other way to confirm an intruder's presence otherwise, and at least this way you can find out whether you're just being paranoid or you should gun the fuck up.

Lawl only 10mins to cops I'm in a city and impressed of cops hit my place that fast sharp up a stick and go hunting

I would buy a gun if I were you.

It's a fucking skinwalker, mang. FLEE!

Squatters

Welcome to the country.
Whether you think something is out there or not, the best way to get rid of it is to buy a gun and fire it in the air once the next time you hear something.

I don't like that idea. You fire you give up your position and the intruder who may also be armed now knows exactly where you are.

Seriously at best it's other people just humans like you man up and grab your utility knife and be the predator instead of cowering in your house. Teach them your the one to fear

Wireless battery backup security cameras with solar cells and infrared nightvision.

Also buy a 12 gauge and get a big dog, wire in yourself some security lights, 110v wiring is easy af. Get 2 large outside dogs

It was a very optimistic low end guess, I didn't wanna say 30 minutes and have to deal with the horde of comments going blah blah it would be quicker blah blah I live in bumfuck Alaska and it only takes 28.6 minutes.

Broke

See above

I'm hoping. I thought it perhaps was homeless or a vagrant or two. Perhaps even some dumb kids looking for an abandoned place to fuck or do drugs.

It's very clearly not abandoned now. The yard used to be riddled with weeds as tall as some as you see. My car is there. Lights are on. My tv was on.

Anyone lurking would know they are not welcome.

This. It was while I was asleep the individual opened my storm door.

I'm a heavy sleeper, who knows how much work was done opening my front door.

Here's an extra weird detail. All my doors and windows have a layer of caging and wiring. It's basically razor wire. Its sharp as tits. I've torn several holes in my shirts on the one on my front door. Idk why it's there but it makes it more strange

Kill a couple of them and make some hanging corpse fetish from trees around the property show its yours now

Presence of caging and wiring around the doors and windows could be because there are a lot of wild animals around. Is that the case? Or maybe it were the case in the 80's anyway.

Another theory is someone put them there to keep the curious out, while keeping the victims in. Maybe you stumbled upon one of those dungeon-homes where the psycho takes advantage of the travelers. Would explain the old abandoned cars with plates from different states etc. I'm just going wild here though.

Yes and there is a book in the basement made of human skin I think I spent a summer there

Dude I told you I was out there, utility knife and flash light. I took that video tonight, flashlight, utility knife and phone. The moment I feel like someone is out there and I don't sense they are waiting for me or something I'm out there. I'm not a small guy and I'll go down swinging while awake over murdered in my sleep.

I can't believe how terrible my weapon options are. I don't even have a proper knife outside of a filet knife. I have a geologists rock hammer which would be a lethal weapon if it wasn't worn down. An aluminum bat.

I really feel compelled to get a gun but I can't afford it atm..even a .22

>Here's an extra weird detail. All my doors and windows have a layer of caging and wiring. It's basically razor wire. Its sharp as tits. I've torn several holes in my shirts on the one on my front door. Idk why it's there but it makes it more strange

So u got a bat and a knife and you can't defend yourself?

Come again m8. Have something useful to provide?

Idk OP, kinda spooky. Have you heard anything tonight?

Tonight has been very quiet. From what I can tell. I took a walk around the property and took the short video tonight. It was a half let's check and half document shit effort.

Who knows though. I was out with a light holding a knife yesterday. Maybe I was seen and made the individual more cautious tonight

What makes the razor wire weird is that it was installed very recently. The bolts are fresh as fuck. I don't know any animal it stops. Nothing window high that can break in that isn't a bear and that shit would straight up not even remotely damage a bear

That's possible, and your persisted presence may have deterred the individual from coming back.

Could be some kids or something like someone said above, they used the house for purposes because it was vacant and now they are coming back like usual but the doors are locked.

The intent might not be malicious but I would still be cautious.

That's chicken wire or related to it. Could have been the house had a vermin problem so this was put up (after exterminating or relocation) for future prevention.

This is why horror movies today suck ass ohhhh weird noises in the woods could it be the crazy guy from years ago I sleeping in a abandoned car now after me perhaps in league with a witch living in the woods or cult members or evil clowns.... Try again faggot when u got something new try again

It is a bit odd that it was recently installed. I guess the landlord could've done it as part of the renovations after years of not seeing the property.

Honestly, like many said it's probably someone who had been using that place since it was abandoned. Let's just hope they're relatively sound people and not some crazy-fucks.

I, OP, was the guy that said that. But as I said it would be 1000% obvious the place is now occupied. It took several days to clear off as much brush as I did in the video. Lights are on. TV was on.

Definitely. That's why I never gave it any consideration until now. It's a minor element in a pile of weird shit

Horror movies sure are boring from mommy's basement huh?

This is real shit fucktard I'm not trying to entertain you dipshit. Go back to your trap thread. 'Omg what a shit horror story lulz' that's cuz it isn't one. Nothing here seems ridiculous because it's all genuine information. How god damn cynical has this place made you? If you don't wanna help, go to a different thread

If you die op I'm stealing your car

I'm be first two replies, just trying to help man.

As for the other asshole, this place has became too popular with kids. Ignore that guy.

Heard anything else? It's almost dawn.

Open the garage and see what cars lurk inside, hopefully they'll be in good condition,
>whap them up on craigslist
>buy gun
>shoot to kill

This op, even the money for all the scrap metal should be enough for a gun.
Put up signs tho.. No use in getting sued for shooting a nignog

My car is probably worth less than the rusted hulks in the video. Take those instead

I've got a lot of nifty electronics inside you can have tho

I appreciate it. I'm honestly a bit stressed about the situation and therefore have thought about it a lot that's why I might seem a bit dismissive.

I've looked in there during the day. You can't see quite as clear in the video but those cars are fubar. The exteriors look okay in the garage but that's about it. This place is liked an improvised salvage yard.

I'm never home during the day with my work schedule and the long ass drive home. I don't have many opportunities to investigate the garage in daylight. Also I'm hesitant to do it without backup. There's just too much weird shit at this point.

This would take up a lot of time I don't really have. After the recent expenses of moving I should have enough to get a gun next Friday. I'm banking on that

just get a dog

I want those old car I'll pay you a bunch for em all

I've had dogs before... Are you kidding me Sup Forumsro

Let's assume I'm just paranoid over some slightly weird shit and this is all nothing

Dog would flip shit about meaningless noises and it would make me more paranoid. Meanwhile I'm paying all kinds of money on doggo

Now let's assume there's someone out there trying to get into my place

1. Dog freaks out I go outside confront person ? One of us dies

2. Person tries to get in, dog scares him away. Comes back when I'm working one of my long shifts. Kills dog (would need to be an outdoor dog) poor doggo is now useless

3. Doggo is dumb like my last doggo and can't detect shit and if he did would only lick the aggressor

How much...

Not occupied for 30 years, do you think it's possible that some guy just lived there for free for an extended time and tried to come back only to realise it's no longer empty ?

well dont get a stupid pussy dog get a rottweiler or a German Shepard, someone would have to really want to get into your house to go through the hassle of killing one of those

and if thats the case, you're pretty much fucked anyway and need a gun or a new house,

and if you confront an aggressive person with your dog, your dog will buy you enough time to land a crippling baseball bat to the head

Depends what they are mate, get some pictures of the better ones

Exactly how is he supposed to scrap all that shit does he even legally own any of it

Maybe creepy lurker murdered the owner of one of those cars now he goes to sell it illegally? No way that will end bad

I don't own any of them in any way right now. They're parked on the land I rented.

I don't see any legal way I could sell them

Well, if he knows where the house is he automatically know where you are. What the fuck, dude? Use your brain.

OP, I suggest you tape a note to your storm door that says you know what they did, and they will die if they return to your property, and they're being watched as they read it.

Psychological warfare, my dude. If you've got nothing, it won't hurt to bluff.

Several things...
1. Tidy the overgrown shit up. Reclaim the land from nature. (Lees places to hide)

2 CCTV with night vision.

3. Dogs. Mastiffs or English bull terriers make for excellent guard dogs. Get 2. A small one that alarms the big one. (Worked for me many times in the UK, we had 6 dogs in SA)
You won't need a weapon when you have a big dog.

Post results.

They might not know where he is, if he knows they are aware of him, or if he has a gun

Shooting a gun blindly isn't going to help as much as it might hurt. Especially if these people might know more about the property than him

Is this in the states, op? If so, where?

I've been working hard to take care of the growth. Shit was a jungle. The results visible in the video must have taken ~16 hours over 2 weeks. I don't mean like mowing the lawn or pulling weeds. I mean hedge clippers and on some of the borderline tree weeds a sawzall (I do not have the proper equipment)

2.dude big dogs aren't cheap, they aren't going to be plug and play. I need immediate results. Somebody tried to break in while I was asleep a few days ago.. They didn't leave evidence police could use but I know well enough as described. Getting a couple dogs won't help in the short term and as I said above

I'm broke atm

OP, you have to take a step back and realize like.

This is the part in the horror movie right before shit gets real.

This is literally the plot of a horror movie. Don't be the retard who gets manson family'd.

machetes aren't as pricey as guns and have a practical use in clearing the garden, consider getting one and keeping it close at hand

if some dude's actually breaking into your run down shithole he's not going to have enough money for a gun either

OP did you die?

This. Cold Steel Gladius machete or similar, stabby-chop mate, get those cunts shanked up

WI, bumfuck lands

I realized that's why I am being vigilant

I used to have one but I left it behind on a camping trip. I didn't know I was moving in to a jungle when I moved in. Everyone here is saying haha haha cameras haha. Like I can just acquire those and set them up on a moment's notice and they would be absolutely foolproof. Ah-ha the unidentified stranger caught on camera murdered him in cold blood! We'll certainly find him! Thankfully he didn't take care of the obvious cameras post murder.

A machete would be just as tough. It's a 20 minute drive to a tiny village grocery store and butcher shop. It also would not be more efficient at weed removal than my saazall and extension cords. Might as well be a mini corded chainsaw but one that can cut through 1/4 lead pipe. My dick gets hard using that little badass

I think I'm gonna stand pat. Rock hammer and utility knife for defense. Then next Friday I'm getting a handgun

Aluminum bat is still pretty fucking unpleasant to get hit with, that's your best weapon by far.

Forgot. Pic related. It's daylight now. But I worry an anticipation of complacency because of daylight.

There aren't witnesses here

Abandoned shit is almost always fair game. Maybe the landlord might make the argument that ownership passes to him but if he cared he'd have said something or moved it already.

The only reason I didn't bust into the garage already is because he already made those claims on the garage and vehicles scattered across the property. With all the weird shit going on I'm gonna bust into that garage and investigate. Not like he can provide evidence that it was me.

Selling the vehicles on the other hand is another level

Hi Jake.

OH FUCK FUCK FUCK HE FOUND YOU OP

Wow r u a detective or wat

Yes it's spooky. I wonder where he could have found my name

ur given me lots o spooks right now OP im not gonna lie ok

You definitely don't wanna turn around mate.. I'll say boo

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

That was really spooky, don't post that

this one is probably more applicable to OP's situation

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0QNdIi508

Could you post more photos of outside now that it's light OP?

I'm in bed now m8. Been up almost 24 hours

Kind of wish I posted this on x or r9k or something where the thread might survive.

I'll try to take pictures before it gets too dark and start another thread if I get more info. Especially if I'm home before dark. I'll break into the garage if there's daylight

after a year, it's no longer the renter's property but the owner's. you can legally sell it without having to worry, he won't press charge because he was not legally staying there, so he can't do shit

Right, well you've piped my interest, I do wish to know how this plays out

God speed OP

Legally the former tenant can't do shit. But what ever the fuck has happened on my property since Sunday has not been legal so uhh what's your point

You're freaking out over nothing. It's likely someone opened your door thinking the house was abandoned, but it's even more likely that nobody opened that door.

Just buy a shotgun and stop being so paranoid.

As I said my car was parked very close. The property was cleaned up. Lights were on. And the big part. I fell asleep with my tv on and woke up with it still on. I tend to fall asleep on my couch while watching tv

Whoever was here knew I was here and tried to break in.

put flour on the ground to see if anyone walks on it ?

care to show us the cars?

Dude if someone breaks in on me while asleep I hope they just kill me and don't leave creepy flour bullshit

I'll take some pics when I wake up if I have time.

anything you can start bracing points of entry with? old pipes or rebar? something to make it so they'd have to pretty much break the door in or shatter a window to get to you?