Should Islam be considered a form of atheism considering they both posses a broken system of morals (including...

Should Islam be considered a form of atheism considering they both posses a broken system of morals (including pedophile advocacy and homosexuality) as well as a negative and harmful outlook on humanity that are far from Christian principals and values.

It only makes sense considering Islam is not a real religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam = belief
atheism = no belief

Exactly, and Islam is clearly not a real valid religion. Buddhism and Sikhs are, but not Islam, therefore making them atheists.

You are so very wrong,here It 'll make you think youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE

nah.

I'm not listening to your mixtape, Muhammad/Tyrone.

The validity of a religion is subjective. I don't believe that any religion is valid, so by your definition that would make all of them atheists

since when do atheists advocate for pedophilia?
since when is Christianity a moral system?

How is Christianity not valid? Explain or not, I can already tell this is bad bait.

Fuck Islam
and
Fuck ISIS

Most pedophiles have blamed their temptations on the fact that they have not kept in touch with their prayer and do not attend church. They believe this is why they are pedophiles.

>mfw some iteration of this thread has been cancer for fucking YEARS yet it still gets replies

You're trying to tell me that I'm baiting now.
I'm out. Have fun with your shit existence, OP.

proof that Christianity is more valid than jihadism?

You keep posting these articles, but you know what? One day they will stop being posted. Just like the MLP bullshit stopped. So keep having fun kiddo, it will end eventually :^)

Finally! Another Christian here understands. Becoming a good Christian detracts you from sinful urges, such as pedophilia and homosexuality. The two go hand in hand of often because they're both symptoms of the same cause: atheism.

so they are christians that dont practice on a steady basis

that doesnt mean athiesm advocates for pedophilia

if anything it just means that they seem to beleive that without gods punishment they can do whatever

assuming your statement is true

Islam and Chistianity are the same religion, sane characters same story different point of view.

Abrahamic religions bra

can you at least TRY to sound plausible
i wanna rage just based on the fact someone can think this thought, whether trolling or not

Atheist here. Pedophilia isn't wrong, it's actually morally encouragable. As far as atheism is concerned, it doesn't matter what you do because there is no moral justice system like in Christianity, so pedophilia is perfectly fine.

not quite, they are both branches of Judaism and both worship the same god with different names

yes its does matter because humans still have morality without religion
we are the moral justice system
go back to pretending to be a christian, is was funnier that way

If I'm trolling then why would I be posting this? Your argument makes no sense you retard.

Try church, it's good for you.

why would you be posting this? because your trolling, thats why
i prefer critical thinking over indoctrination and thought control

Umm lol. Are you stupid?

pascals wager?
so what? are you correct about your belief
what about wotan, thor, zues and the great juju at the top of the fire mountain
what if your wrong about your god?

No, I don't think that's right.

your done. come at me with a bad argument if you want, as long as it makes sense you twat

This is a valid point but I believe some moral vertues are adopted by religeon

its covered in the story of isaac and ishmael
basically christians think that yeshua/jesus was the messiah
whereas muslims think that muhammed was

god, allah and yahweh are all the same diety

Is this meme still relevant? Well fuck Sup Forums with all the summerfags

Thanks to whomever posted these to show that science and atheism is fundamentally broken with plaguing stupidity enriched within the deep, black, immoral core of atheism.

No, I disagree.

guys im sorry i took the bait
i thought we could end up explaining why there are still monkeys, why pascals wager is bullcrap
and why the burden of proof lies with the thiests
and the original point of why Islam is just as valid as any other religion

but jesus christ either they are good or truly retarded
in my opinion you cant make this shit up

>Your 'thinking' doesn't mean shit
Just search Wikipedia. Or some 'neutral' sources to form your opinion

I don't want to. I think I'll stick to my guns on this one.

>muhammed was
>god,
Not even once. Where do Sup Forums get its sources from??
Muhammad PBUH was Prophet.
Basically that's why Islam is unique from all other religions. It has the concept of just one God. No other religion in the world currently does that.

>Being this ignorant about the fastest growing religion which in your lifetime will become the largest in the world.
Just use your retarded guns on yourself..

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Umm, if anyone is being ignorant it's you guys for getting your information from the internet.

Or you can read Quran. This is the only other option imo.

That's in arabic lol. I'm learning a language just to read another holy book that's full of lies.

No, they believe in the same god as Christards do. Which makes them the same pieces of shit.

Christianity and Islam are both retarded. Like what, God changed his mind?? "oh no, actually, the Jews aren't the chosen people anymore. Sorry jesus".
Christianity as it exists today is a carefully sculpted perversion of what Jesus taught, anyways. It's not like he ever wrote a book.
Although, God "did" write the torah. Or at least dictated it to moses. Christianity and Islam can't make that claim.

It's translation is everywhere.
Quran.com

in christianity the holy trinity is 3 forms of a single god

in judaism, the holy spirit is simply a manifestation of yahweh/god

deism practices that there is a single unnamed god that may or may dont give a shit about earth in particular

some select forms of buddhism in nepal, state that buddha ascended to godhood alone and no other can do that, effectively elevating him above the rest

the egyptian pharoh Akhenaten installed Monotheitic sun worship, completely replacing the pantheon with Aten.
though this did not last long and has long since died out

modern spiritual naturalists/pantheists will claim the universe itself to be one conscious entity

And then there's satanism! That's hilarious. God exists, but, fuck him.

can you please take a TIMESTAMPED photo of the bible you have sitting next to you

The first commandment is literally don't prat to false idols. And people were like cool story bro, but Holy trinity.

[citation needed]

I hope everyone knows that the quarrel between Islam and the Jews is because of one family. The dude that God Told to have a child, had a child with his moorish maid and then had a child with his wife. The illegitimate son started Islam and the pure son started Judaism. All of the world's major problem is because of one dumb ass family.

Nope not at all. Islam is a christian sect.

Judaism Christianity and Islam all started the same. With a Prophet and God revealing a book on them. But here's where it gets messed. Both Christians and Jews changed their books to their own liking.. so the original message of God got lost. So finally Muhammad PBUH was sent with the last iteration of religion and a book. And this time god promised that this book can not be changed and will be the single guide till the end of the world.
That's why even the earliest manuscripts of Quran of more than 1400 yrs ago match the current version.
If you don't believe me just Google it

See

Mormonism = One true religion.

All other religions = Satan.

Prove me wrong.

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

>The illegitimate son
The fuck are you on about.
No Muslim holds Muhammad PBUH as a gods son.
Not everything is based on your offshoot under of Christianity. Go read a book.

can you prove your god or satan actually exist?

Why do you make these threads?

>not OP

sometimes they are funny
this time its just shit

Yes.

Any religion with Man's interference in it ceases to be in its true form. That's what happened with Christianity and Mormonism they made/ changed the book originally revealed by God.
Islam on the other hand claims to have the same book over the 1400+ years in its existence with no changes in it. And comparison with earliest manuscripts proves it. It's not the case with any other religion.

ok, go ahead

>Pedophile advocacy
Then why aren't childmarriages widespread? In islam children are seperated from adults by puberty, if they menstruate or ejaculate then they are seen as adults and can therefore marry if they so choose. The west says 18 is the age when you become an adult well good for you but that doesnt mean the whole world should follow that. And there were enough underage marriages in the west a couple of decades ago
>homosexuality
Kill all faggots

And fuck your mom

This bait gets worse every time it's reposted

Atheism = The belief that religions are fucking bullshit, followed by a waste ground of backwards fuckwits.

Christianity was islam when Jesus came with it but christians have distorted it and worship saints (humans) and an ancient torture device. They also think a man was God

This tbh fam

>Then why aren't childmarriages widespread?

Childmarriages aren't widespread because Christianity is widespread. Remove Christianity you get more of this shit. Just look at what has been happening in Europe

Atheism is regarded as pedophile advocacy, and then you start going on about Christian values. That's like calling someone a racist and then going 'where as us Nazi's blah blah blah.'

>Hurr durr both of these things are shit so they must be the same right xD

I hate the way atheists are painted as having no morals just because they don't believe in santa claus.

so, religion is defined as Christianity?
I thought religion was any set of moral values based on the scriptures and/or teachings of divine messengers?

Muhammed was not the messias but a prophet, jesus wil return to earth he is the messias

my mistake

How can you say it's full of lies when you didn't even read it yourself. Do you get all your opinions from other people?
You can read quran in every language

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Jews were the chosen people anymore because they failed every test and used their cunning to find loopholes or change their book altogether

What about the Catholic priest that rape kids after leading Sunday services? Did prayer and religion stop those priest from molesting kids? Your argument holds no water and is just veiled bigotry.

>Three gods
>one god
Pick one

3 Forms of a SINGLE entity
how was that hard to understand before

>Christian principals and values
>Christian
which particular variety do you have in mind?

Surely Roman Catholicism is the only real true faith and Mary is as Divine as Jesus Himself.
You're not heathen protestant scum are you?

Where does it say you can abuse your wife?
You can strike your wife sure but the rules are
Do not strike the face
Do not hit that leaves a mark ( bruise or reddening of the skin)
So you can only tap your wife, and its only used to prove a point not to beat her up.

I prefer the king james version. Its the most modern and the work of great scholars

Childmarriages were accepted in the west but I guess it's only wrong if muslims do it.
Also it's not allowed to marry a child against their will, they have to be adults and have to give consent. You can find this in islamic jurisprudence

These threads always show how many fucking newfags are lurking around...

>work of great scholars
Vs Quran
>Work of God.
Hmm...

So why are you here faggot.