>Discuss stuff
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum
>Night owl edition
>Post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>Most important: Have fun!

Claimed.

Just kidding, surprise ylyl!

(Acutie3.141 tsun driverider)
Good to see you back in thread. Hows things?

What does this have to do with my ylyl?

fuck off webbos

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE

Post ylyl.

>his butt in her penis

I was joking. But I did finally get my Nagato in Warships!

>>Mami
Hiiiiii!

Seems like kids are trying to impress their imaginative friends.

I'm alright, about to try to sleep. Yourself?

No these aren't funny

I'm not a weaboo.

Not funny.

>imaginative friends
>literally claiming a cartoon character as your wife
You're a loser and a retard

This is a turn of events.

How is this funny?

Silly Weebs, this is the only appropriate waifu ever

I warned you all about the secret /waifu/ cabal, but you didn't listen!
Now this is what we get...

Not funny. Contribute ylyl.

Fine here

Oh wow, look at all these completely original and totally clever pictures if people trolling and bashing on waifu!

Claimed.

Not funny.

still here

You are literally the worst weeb here. Look at what the fuck is going on in the thread, still tries to claim. Kill yourself.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Not supposed to be.

Go back to your own thread.

Nigger nigger pumpkin shitter

She ain't even good

>the weeaboo cringelords make their own memes

This is my thread.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Anyways claim

Nice art.
Reminds me of this.

No claiming in ylyl.

You seem angry

Well if you take a quick scroll to the top and read the OP you can clearly see that this is a waifu thread, you're in the wrong thread.

Claim

You seem retarded, not knowing what a copy pasta is.

He then said it's a ylyl.

Like if you want more xDDDD

Hmm... No.

its a surprise YLYL thread man.

You're using the copy pasta because your butthurt about the fact I was not effected by the spam.

>Legs

Claim

You're*

Or this.

Nah

Nope, he didnt.

Not on a long running thread.

Classic rage is breddy gud though

opinions

Hmm yeah claim

Thanks

wah

Thanks.
I like dull colors, they're nice and easy on the eyes.

that's not classic rage newfag