Stepchildren Hate Thread - anybody else want to murder the little fucks?

Stepchildren Hate Thread - anybody else want to murder the little fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neck yourself.
If an adult is really that immature to hate on CHILDREN then they really can't be called adults.

My entire childhood was ruined by step-fathers.

After marrying their whore mother and assuming her 48,000 in CC debt I am now officially a human ATM.

If your fine fucking their parent, then perhaps grow some and be that other parent they need for a functional childhood. Fucking cuck

its not their fault your mother was a whore who couldn't keep a man

Is that the kids fault? No. Fucking cuck

Did you show any appreciation to your SF? Or did you treat them like a stranger fucking your mom? Relationships are two way streets and in my experience kids have no respect for step parents - so why should I care about them?

whose fault is it? Yours or the fucking kid? KYS

>You're not my REAL dad!
It's like a kick to the balls.

Yeah, I did. He was a dick for the first few years, but after him trying to hit m, only for me to knock himhiout, their formed a mutual respect. if you detach yourself you'll have resent corrupt any activity or relationship you have with them.

I feel you a little bit, OP. Married a girl with 2 kids. The older one, I love that little guy. The younger one though, he's pretty fucking terrible. I don't even like him. And I can't tell you why, other than he's a little shit. If he ever used the "you're not my real dad!" line, I'll probably commit child abuse.

Why not just beat them or touch them at night like a normal step dad?

True - but why should I be abused and mistreated because of it. The real dad is absolutely forgiven any amount of shit - including not paying child support. I am an evil bastard because I refuse to buy her a new car versus a used one. The mother is upset because her daughter is upset and I am always the asshole

Bump. OP is too cuck tho

Well, at the end of the day, there is being a parent, or being that guy your mom's fucking. Being a parent requires the tough and the generous, it's easy letting yourself be used as an ATM then whining about it, it's not so easy being there for them and acting as a normal parent would have done. Just draw a line, their real parents aren't the ones doing it, it's you, and you can't afford that, but you're doing it cause you are a good person who cares about them.

Nigga we all know he hit you and you cried to your room to jerk off to my little pony

Yeah one is ok - the other one well I hate the little shit. He is a NEET and brings up his dad every fucking other sentence. Moved back in when I put in a pool. If I say anything against the little moron I am in the doghouse for a week. This is bullshit.

Nigga, you don't know shit. So fuck off back to Craigslist posts selling your bitch ass for loose change.

>a whore
The first one was abusive (father)
The second one was a druggy
The third one was rich but spent all the money on useless things, and cheated.
The fourth was actually still married to another which he said he divorced and actually still had feelings for her.
The fifth was a condescending asshole who couldn't get a good job that earned half of what my mother was earning as a third shift nurse.

Should I go on?

I guess you don't understand what it's like to have a stepdad. A divorce is pretty hard to cope with for a child, then you have some guy come into your life. He's banging your mom, occupying your space, and trying to tell you what to do. Step parent's are assholes.

My point is StepChildren should know their place.

So should step parents. They've picked a hoe who has baggage, and have made that conscious decision to do so.

They just wanted to fuck your mother.

They wished you were dead.

Stepdads should know not to push boundaries with children that are not their own.

Goddamn.how many guys did she fuck through?

I hate my mothers husband, ever since I was 9/10. I made sure he knew I disliked him as I grew up. I'm 19 now and moving out for uni soon, I know he can't wait. But I did my 10 year duty of making his life a living hell :)

Sounds like your mother picks shit men - maybe it's because she was burdened with a little unappreciative turd who ran off decent guys. So where was your "real dad" during all this drama?

Power to you brother. In the same boat.

Now he can enjoy mommies sweet pussy in peace.

I've been dating a single mother for almost a year now. Her son is now 6. At first he was alright and we got along and shit. And now he's gone whiny over stupid shit. I do my best and don't tell him shit cause it's not my place but his mother won't do shit. He walks all over her so I'm pretty such I'm dumping her ass soon.

Will you be pissed when he dies and leaves you nothing?

If you feel that way get a divorce.

Are you expecting some automatic respect just for banging the kids mom?

Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. The mothers feel so guilty that they let them do anything. It's not your place so the little shit ignores you. Dude it doesn't get better. Ether have a kid of your own and totally treat that one like the golden child or dump the bitch.

You ungrateful little shit.

End them, then start anew with the female unit. You will feel much better when the baby factory has your model in it.

This is the problem with Sup Forums. Too many autists

I'm a girl lol

I would like to hear a fucking "thank you" every once in a while.

You uh, similar to your mom at all?

dude fuck off, its a figure of speech. sister.

No one cares.

Not really?

get a woman without children you fucking loser. oh wait you cant. miserable manchild. you will die alone.

retard

Do you realize what you are to that kid though? He's trying to accept the fact that his parents are no longer together. You are like a kick in the balls to him. It's only natural that he would resent you.

Then use sister mister

People can sense when someone is off or has a problem. Can probably tell you resent them for not running away to make room for you autistic egomania

I understand why your Step father does not want to see you. In fact I think you should just give up on life altogether because no one wants to meet a spoiled brat.

posttits

Tits or GTFO

Since obviously there are a few step kids on /b why don't you miserable little fucks say thank you the next time your step buys you a Christmas or birthday present. How about getting a card or mentioning me in a fucking FB post instead of being worried your real dad will get upset.

Get off B scum.

Whenever someone tells me to kill myself I cringe. what is this? 2005? Who even kills themselves anymore

you are just a faggot who can't even make a child like him.
lol gtfo lifenewb

Unless you're grooming to plow the stepdaughter why take in someone's kid?

First off, bitch is old enough to get a car? You didn't provide this valuable information! Second question, do you have nudes of this female? If your answer is no, you will need to man the fuck up and fix that. If all else fails you could always enact an "accident" to rid yourself of her and drop your own seed in the mother. So she forgets about her previous daughter.

I'm Fucking cut man. I am not having kids of my own period. I'm only dating her because She's a fucking wonderful person when little shithead isn't fucking everything up. I have tried to be nice to him. I tried to play games with him. I have tried so fucking hard to get along like we did at first but he's such an attention whore. Even if I pay attention to him he tells me to go away, don't talk to me etc.

i have a step sister, im 20 and she's 14
this little bitch is always teasing me and hoping into my bed at night and stuff, it pisses me off so much

Nah

This. His safe family unit is broken and someone else has intruded. And kids can't cope with that shit the way we do.
Additionally, in the animal kingdom, a new alpha male usually kills the previous male's offspring. I'd imagine there are traces of this behaviour in our dna as well, making kids highly suspicious of new males.

I'm the guy who posted before about knocking my step dad out. I respect him more than my mum. Reason I could get my first place was him fronting deposit. He stood up to the plate after realising his own mistakes. Now perhaps do the same

It can be hard for stepchildren to adjust but there is no alternative. They must have a certain respect for their stepparent, assuming the adult is being decent of course. This is an opportunity to discipline the children. They may not have had anyone so much as tell them no. It will be tough for all concerned but it is for their own good. You cannot let them ruin the relationship with their mom or their own lives by being brats. A firm hand is required. They will learn soon enough.

I personally know a step mother that's a total cunt.

Treats her step daughter like she's retarded, and her adhd son like he's a little prince. It's fucking disgusting.

The son is a total asshole and everybody except her loves the step daughter.

That's a common courtesy. Kids just a punk if he doesn't. You're still a fucking manchild though. If your wife knew you HATED her children she would not have married you.
Scum.

>2016
>paying for another man's kids
Lol, what a bunch of cucks
How about finding a less expensive place to park your dick?

At least 5 but probably much more.

You have to pay a premium for low mileage cunny.

Just leave him alone then. Cuck.

Loving but firm is the only way to go.

I just started dating a single mom this thread is making me feel real good about this... at least she refuses to let me and her son meet unless we become serious.

Took them out to eat the other day. SS brings his new whore GF without asking. So there we are nice family dinner cost about $150. I went to BR and they all took pictures and selfies and posted pics on FB about the birthday dinner. No mention of me. Wife thanked me. Sex is great but the rest is shit.

Seriously though all you fucks trying to defend kids being rude to their parental figures just because they are not associated by biology are idiots. It is called basic respect. Kids lack it these days and you are just other kids defending it. Inb4 "oh you old generation". I am 20 I think the way youths are raised these days are shit. Do not defend bad parenting you morrons.

Since obviously there are a few step on /b why don't you miserable little fucks try being real dads for once
:^)

>cunt that's crapped out a kid
>low milage
:D

>maybe he means the stepdaughter

Think I haven't tried that? He runs in and demands I pay attention to him taking over mommy. He just walks all over her and she lets him.

>I'm a girl lol
What you think you're somehow better than all the ones that came before? TITS or GTFO Let's see'em shitbird. Time stamp too.

Well said sir. Best post today.

So you have a penis then?

Divorce is not healthy for children. The parents can't keep a commitment to the family. It is an awful thing.

I was a step parent she came to me when 4 and her dad always encouraged her to be naughty to me and gave her high fives all the time for it. Over time she appreciated what I could do for her and giver her. After I locked her laptop down grounding her one Time when she was 15. I went through if to find she had created fanfiction about me, it was fucking weird she has all these fantasys having me take advatage of her when she is asleep or getting changed and I walk in on her. I thought it was weird but I couldn't help but read them. It all made sense now when she kept leaving her underwear laying about or kept accidentally having towle incidents when going from the bathroom to her room. I won't lie I Jerked off to them loads and now I can't look at her the same way she's 17 now and she still hasn't got a boy friend and still try to play fight with me. I knows what's behind it but it's damn weird and creepy. I try and avoid ever being alone with her as I'm sure she would do somthing stupid. I'll be glad when she goes off to uni and hopefully gets a good fucking and gets her obsession with me out her system.

Indeed. It can be like hell for them when you first introduce the new regime and all its rules, especially the consequences, but children crave discipline and structure. Without it they let fester the worst human traits. A few sore butts is a lot less painful ultimately than years of trouble caused by being a grown up menace.

That's the only way it'd be worth it

getting married is already a retarded idea, but marrying someone with children? holy fuck, you have to be full retard for that.

Shieeeeet, i have a step son, 4 yr old lil shit head. Im daddy tho so i spank his fkn ass every time he steps out of line. Wear the fkn pants user or gtfo.

Dubb dubbs tell no lies

I did.
(Insert "That's the joke" pic from The Simpsons because I can't be fucked finding it)

I fucking committed child abuse on my girls 12 yr old son. I think my reason was good enough, and I didn't really hurt him just scared him. It's a really long story but I also have a kid with her and he was 6 at the time. Long story short I caught him MULTIPLE times trying to do sexual things with my son. Not only touching but dry humping, grabbing, also teaching my son things like how blow jobs work and all that shit. After about 10 fucking HUGE DISPLAY of warning and groundings/taking away games/toys etc... He still wouldn't quit. I was really getting to the point where I didn't know what to do. It was either scare the living fuck out of him or get him taken away by child service. I chose to scare him by picking him up and throwing him. He didn't even get a bruise. I got removed from household and couldn't see my kid for six months though. The whole time my son was being abused by this fucking monster of a kid and yet child services says "it's just kids being kids" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. My son had to stay home for a week because this fucker twisted his neck so far he was bedridden for a week. Yeah, now I wish I just got his ass taken away. (I thought about a fake death but decided it was too risky)

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo i used to fuck with my stepmother dont think she would do that to me.

WTF dude?

This. Find some unencumbered pussy.

One of the biggest benefits you can bring to the setup is talking the mom round to changing his discipline. Use your position to convince her. Have her involved in the process and support her, make a united team against his bratty behavior. Take the lead if the situation calls for it. Women love to see a man in charge.

Op why do you have to be such a pussy

It's like I'm in some kind of competition with the real dad. He's dad, she's mom, and I'm just Matt.

good point, kill the offspring.

and you didn't once think to nip her behavior in the bud by giving her a sound spanking when she was naughty? Children crave discipline so when they are encouraged to be naughty, that inner desire becomes so great, she was basically aching for you to step up and be a firm dad. Not too late though. It is never too late to be firm.

I'm not a pussy. In fact I'm Alpha but I'm in a horrible position - somebody has to pay for this shit. I pick up the tab because it has to be done. I just wish there was a little tiny bit of appreciation.

Good man. I hope you bare his ass when you spank him. None of this softie 'over a clothed behind' one swat bullshit.