Theres blood coming out of my belly button am I dying or am I just filthy

Theres blood coming out of my belly button am I dying or am I just filthy

Have you tried a shower?

you're filthy

Well I notice when I was at Work

Had the same problem the other week actually. Its a yeast infection deep inside your belly button.

Its got something trapped way down at the bottom that you have to get out, and you need to sit down one night and drown it in Alcohol and wipe it out with cotton swabs.

It's your unbirthing user. Time to find your mom.

and literally just keep drowning it in Alcohol, and using ear swabs works best.

Clean w/ salt water 2x a day (gonna hurt). Pat dry, apply topical antibiotic after. Should clear up in a week or so.

But she's dead.

Is this a male period?

They're always dead in these situations.

Digg'r up, nd Crawl back in

Use alcohol and hydrogen peroxide you degenerate fuck.

Hydrogen peroxide causes tissue damage. Saline is best.

The most common cause of bleeding or drainage from the belly button (umbilicus) is an infection of the skin in the umbilicus. Like any skin surface, the skin of the umbilicus can become infection. In fact, it may be more likely to become infected because it is moist and a good environment for bacteria or fungi to grow.

You fucking slob.

Saline does absolutely nothing though. If you recommend saline, just recommend water. Hydrogen peroxide may be dangerous if used in excess and does break down biological material, but I locale of the body like that it'll do no more harm than a red patch of irritated skin.

this, and stay away from sugar for a while. bacteria and yeast thrive on sugar. if you can stand sugar-free yogurt, eat some of that a couple times a day for a few days. it's good for fighting off candida.

Not trolling here. Go to hospital. my room mate almost died with this. He had only a little blood from the belly button and it turned out his whole inside was very infected and if he'd have waited another day he'd lost a lot of organs and would've likely died.

Saline is used all the time to cleanse wounds - not because of its sterile nature, but also as a natural antibacterial and antimicrobial nature.
Salt is hostile to bacteria and microbes. Always has been, always will be. Why do you think our ancestors used salt curing for foods?

That's gonna fucking stink in a day or two

>not being born with an umbilical hernia
>not having surgery as a baby and having your belly button sown shut

now my belly button is barely 0.5 cm deep

have you tried this maybe?