Ayo

Ayo
*slurps koolaid*
So you be tellin me
*hits crackpipe*
that we waz kaings n shiet?

as if every other race didn't do all that same shit.. why cant niggers brain worth a fuck.

im pretty sure you killed ur people in the streets, robbed everyone, cooked ur babies in ovens cus of the devil, raped your own people, raped all people, taught the world to hate goodness and value crime and animalism, then we called u thugs.

those dubs don't lie

Nope never happened, always lived in mud huts chunking spears!

Have sex

Well said
-you were !!!

too late. ur turn.. good luck.

Nah we whitieys folkses whats it in Europe been for years. Nows to fuck my daughter tat also mah sistrrrr. Hyuk hyuk bang bang shooting guns and killin minorities so we can have all the sex with their dead bodies we want. Ye haw duck every where thet aint is are murca

>Bragging about being a shaman

I find the architect thing more questionable.
Architect of what? Mud brick buidlings?

Their thought process is so dumb. Even if any of this shit was true it wouldn't make the fact that they waste their lifes with drugs and retarded choices any better. What benefit does it bring you that your great-great-great ... granddaddy was KAINGZ or SHIEET.

Jealous nigger

Lol why are niggers proud of dumb shit like this. Whites ruled over niggers too and we all know that niggers that had whites rule over them are way more successfull then the ones that didn't

they think they are Egyptians...

Lol the irony is that most niggers were actually captured and sold by rival kangz

There has been a massive influx of newfaggots as of late. This thread reeks of them. With OP being the only exception. You faggots need to lurk more.

>lurk more.

>lurk moar

Shut the FUCK up you black ass nigger newfaggerino

if you're black, you really aren't helping the cause. you're not even insulting white people when you chat like a 13 year old… but maybe you are

>Alchemists
>Keepers of sacred knowledge
>Shamans
>Herbalists

Sounds like a bunch of fucking hippies