I'm one of you guys but i need advice from someone successful

i'm one of you guys but i need advice from someone successful.
my little brother (16) is covered with acne/ acne scars and looks like shit and asked if i knew any way to fix that i told him i'll have a look but i havent found shit, anyone else know how to deal with this? also any girl advice for the little nigger

i'm just gonna dump

If he's using good frace scrub twice a day on schedule then he shouldn't look so bad. If you know for a fact he's washed his face 60 times for every 30 days and it's still bad go see a doctor and get antibiotics.

I'mma just point out that a 'good' face scrub is one with exfoliating beads and is antibacterial rather than 'rejuvinating' or any of the shit they put on female scrub bottles. Preferable find one with aloe vera, that shit is cash.
Source:
>I'm a CD sissy faggot who struggled with acne through my formitive years

For real just don't be an unhealthy nigger. Just drink water and cut sugar out, that means all the soda and energy drinks. Carbonated water is a good substitute if you like it.

Yh yh diet is everything too and you americunts don't have ANY good food so good luck with that.

go see a fucking derm

>mfw OP hasn't replied to my genuine advice

kek

thanks bruh i appreciate it i'll tell him to go check that out

i used to have lots of acne, best solution i can offer is cut out sugar/fatty foods, cut hair short or at least keep it out of your face and i always spray my face with colloidal silver, its anti inflam/anti bacterial.
in terms of girl advice, they love confidence, if he thinks hes ugly, he is. also unlike boys who respond sexually to sight (staring at titties ect) girls respond a lot faster to smell, so make sure you always wash yourself and spray antiperspirant and have a nice cologne

>my little brother

are there any proven like, ways to introduce himself, he would be decent looking if it wasnt for the acne and his confidence is pretty high

wait it out. I tried everything and nothing worked. the last resort was roacutane but the side effects are not worth it.

eat healthy. drink water. is all I can advise

Eat healthy food, like vegetables and such. And food cooked from raw ingredients, not the hotpockets with an ingredients list longer than your last term paper.
Keep your face clean with regular soap, like ivory
For scarring the best bet is Retinol (such as Retin-a), which might help some. Consult a qualified dermatologist.