Okay Sup Forums. My gf of 3 years broke up with me. I'm sad. What should I do. Halp

Okay Sup Forums. My gf of 3 years broke up with me. I'm sad. What should I do. Halp

Go to Thailand

Watch some good movies.

Happened to me. I somehow survived graduating undergrad before depression and anxiety raped my soul. Now I hang out on Sup Forums sharing the feels.

Catch up on all the freaky sex you've missed out on the last 3 years.

Kill yourself then kill her. In that order

Kill yourself you sick pedophile

post dick

my gf of six years broke up with me a few years ago..i know what youre going through...i drank for months...shot up for the first time...fucking rough times..im clean now...but still man it sucks..and i still cry myself to sleep every night

How deep was the relationship? It all comes down to how comfortable you were with her and if it can be achieved again in the future with another partner, or possibly something even deeper

i meant to say months..she broke up with me a few months ago

what the fuck are you talking about

hang in there man

You should kys

how about you tell us why

I feel you op , my girl just broke up with me like a month ago. I honestly thought she was the one... Anyways I went from working everyday watching what I ate n trying to better myself , to sleeping all day , eating crap , n losing the motivation to work out. I've ducked another girl with a better body but ehh ...

Going to go workout in 20mins.... Keep ur head up champ. Fuck ah bitch!!!

Gf of 5 years broke up with my back in feb.

Surround yourself with good music, good movies, good friends, and you'll get through it.

I'd be lying if I said I was over it. I still get dreams about her nearly every night, but there's nothing really you can do about that except brave through it all. I wouldn't recommend turning to drugs or excessive partying like I did, it will only makes you feel worse.

Another thing I done was started working out. It's been a few months and I'm already in way better shape (I've only been doing arm and chest workouts though but I'm enjoying the results)
If you do that you'll feel a lot happier in your day to day life I believe.

Why did it happen anyway, OP?

Jump off a skyscraper.
You're not needed in this world.
All these faggots giving actual advice disgusts me.

This was honestly the first thing someone told me irl when I talked about it for the first time....crazy

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

It was by far the deepest connection of had with someone. We were so Intertwined. It's been rough seeing what's left of me after we peeled apart

We had just been arguing more then she wanted I guess. We had broken up once before and got back together determined to make it work. I honestly didn't think it was that bad.

Go out with friends and fuck some strangers,
have a good time regardless of her, make her regret not being with you without even thinking of/about her, ultimately stop being a bitch.
You've every right to be depressed but if you mope around being a pain in the ass for over a month you're just a bitch and she was right to dump you, if you want to enjoy life, have a good time and as a side effect make her regret her decision, go out and enjoy life while developing your sense of humour and personality by interacting with others, if you're finding it too hard to do "fun things", focus on your work and get rich, either of those things generally land you women, my advice after getting anyone woman though is don't aim for a conventional relationship, treat them with respect and honesty but don't be "in a relationship", keep it sexual and friendly at best (someone you like to hang-out with and fuck).

My advice after that is ride the wave of happiness that comes along.

I think it was honestly a combination of her going to a better school and wanting to get serious and her being scared of her seasonal depression. Every year she goes through devastating sd, and she gets very nervous the month before it starts or so

Deff fuckd a girl right away but it honestly made me feel worse

...this is eerily similar to my situation.

She was of a higher caliber of college than I was too, and I think that got to her head. It made her want bigger and better things, and when the time came I just wasn't a part of her future vision

Thanks bud

I usually go right to the drugs. We broke up for a bit last winter and I honestly don't remember 4 months of it due to heavy drinking and Xanax combination. Also God awful amounts of lean

Been watching as much comedy as possible. Trying to force myself to smile. Its actually works a small amount on the surface

Been trying. The first time we talked in awhile was her getting mad cause I was on some girls snap chat feed having a good time

Also, after we broke up, I started posting a lot more on social media. Facebook statuses, snapchat stories, instagram posts to the point where she blocked me on ALL.

My friend later told me her seeing it annoyed her, just goes to show what kind of a person she really was.

But yes, make her regret not being with you. From this point on make your life the most fun and Interesting it can be

Feel bad. Calm down. Get over it. Don't crop up your feelings, delete her as friends, contact, anywhere, delete conversations, post nudes here before deleting those. Don't contact her.

Iv just been partying for years. Going to be hard to step up. Iv made partying my "job" so it's difficult to think like that. I th ink honestly the best way to make her jealous would be to beast out at a school and show her that ain't shit. Till then tho we gonna be doing to tity bumps and hope that works too: p

There's like 10 rate my dick threads on here tonight and this is what your mad at? what?

... because it's exactly what you should do. Go to Thailand. Meet new women. Lots of them.

Hey there OP.
Happened to me too only a week ago. I am so fucked up cause of it, three and a half years, it will be difficult to move on when you know that you lost something valuable. I for one think I will never meet a girl who is as fucked up as I am, I do think she was the one for me. I however try to see it in a way, that at least I got to experience something so awesome most people will never have. Try to hang in there op, eventually things will get better, not for a long time I think. Fuck bitches, drink some, try to enjoy your life the fullest, we'll survive.

Its been crazy helpful talking about it on here tonight. I haunt really talked about it at all so out friends, who are friends with both my ex and I, don't see me falling or stumbling. Been putting up a idgaf attitude about it but am super struggling with it

We in thiss. Thanks bud. Srry your going through all this too. Shts rough

Revenge. fuck her Mum or sister or brother, all 3 if possible.

my gf broke up with me of six years im probably going to kill myself

Here man, honestly, don't have any more contact with this girl, I've had crazy ex's myself and she sounds like the type to come back when you're back together or if you get rich or develop any connections she'd like...
The list can keep going, essentially my point is that she's a greedy bitch and although you think you love her, there's not much there to love, unless you're talking about screwing her.
Luckily for you there's plenty of honest decent women out there who are looking for a genuine relationship where you're each others equals, this ex of yours doesn't want an equal as her partner but rather a slave, you probably got to comfortable in your relationship with her and when she got wind of this felt that you longer 'do enough', with the end result being her breaking up with you. Don't bother with her, don't think about her (this part will take some time), ultimately find someone better, nicer, more fun, caring and loving than her and you'll realise how you settled for shit.

Like I've already said, put her out of mind, block her from all your social media (better yet, don't use social media), live life without her in mind and happiness will sooner make its way towards you.

Like I previously said though, try not to aim for a "conventional relationship", because your previous one sounds like it was and you'll only be repeating the same shit with a different woman.

its been like three months ive done a lot of drugs and drink every day i hope i fucking die....im going to overdose

They all fucking despise me. Cause I'm sketchy and have dreadlocks and smoke often and their like millionaires who are stoked for trump

This is 100% what I needed to.hear. It's like you just got done watching a tape.of our relationship and are like the fuck you sad about. Thanks for this
It really does help

She is only a fucking woman.
They make more every day.
Don't be a sniveling homo about it. Pretend that she is deceased and never speak of the cunt again.

Im too depressed to post but i did it now im tired goodbye

We just share like an entire friend group. Super hard to get away from. Huge mistake asking your best friends gf best friend on a date. Deff had repercussions

I worked my ass off for my gf as well...developed a coke habit and flirted with a few girls...she would never initiate sex or show much affection...but i think she was the one....i miss her so much...i was so stupid to fuck things up....i was a useless drug addict...i miss her so much...i fucked up...im going to kill myself.....fucking time to OD now

Sex was always my biggest problem with the relationship as well. She never initiated anything. To the point where we had a severely depression conversation addressing the question of if she was asexual or not.....shes also 28 Nd has never had an orgasm in her life

Thanks man.
Yeah, it is rough. Fucking rough.
But hey, at least we are still alive. so things will be okay.

Thanks so much for talking about this with me Sup Forums it legit helps. Alot

i had just about the same conversation...she didnt even masturbate...but i got her off a lot..

I even bought her a Symbian to try and get her there to show her the joys of sex and she wouldn't even use it. I Th I m she tried it twice. Again....28......never had an orgasm... Super hard to have a sex life with someone like that

i wasnt in college at the time though...she graduated i never did and now i regret it a lot...i think i fucked my life up im a fucking loser and i lost the one ...i loved her so much...i miss her...its been months i dont know if ill ever get over her..i still cry over her all the time

No problem man, I know how hard it can be but if we all let life bring us down humanity would cease to exist, aspire towards your own sense of happiness and in the process you'll hopefully give off some ambient happiness too.

Honestly dude, I had something almost the exact same and if anything almost worse, my last ex I was with for 3 years, I treated her right as you should with any person, realistically she hadn't anything to complain about.

on the 3rd year of our relationship I got really sick, ended up having to quit my job and was hospitalised for a while. When I got out the hospital we were still together but she was being cold to me. At that point in time she was still treated too well, I thought something may be on her mind and tried talking to her to figure out what's wrong, she wouldn't tell me.

I started wondering if it was because I was living off my savings, that I wasn't providing enough for her (all dumbass idea's). this went on for 2 months, 2 months in which I felt I was going crazy. During these 2 months we had 0 sex, she was extremely bitchy to me and my life felt like it was falling apart.

During these 2 months my friends also were becoming less friendly to me, I felt like it may have been due to how I felt I was going crazy, I admitted myself to a mental hospital for a week, after some consultation from professionals, they told me there isn't anything wrong with me.

I left the hospital and called my closest friends to have a chat, they told me they needed to tell me something but felt it should come from her mouth. So I left to meet her where we lived, she was sitting there with a mutual male friend who I wasn't a fan of.

I asked her that day just simple question "Do you love me?", She wouldn't answer, I then proceeded to pack my things and leave.

yeah man...we were each others firsts...and i gave her the first orgasm of her life we were like 21 or so..did you really want to stay with someone so hard to have sex with though...that rough

Rough. Their ruthless. I was also living off my savings in the end and I could tell she was frustrated about it. But I provided everything for tge three years before that so I th ought it would be okay. There's gotta be girls out there who are down regardless.....right?

It was a constant battle in my head asking myself this same question. And honestly. I don't know. We were alike I'm literally everything else but sex. It was crazy

While I was leaving she was crying and insisting that 'we could make it work' and trying to get me to stay.

I then asked if she has anything she needs to say to me, if there's been anything going on behind my back. She went silent again.

I continued to pack up, the mutual friend then asked me to calm down and stop packing (I was already calm and couldn't be angry as I felt more depressed than angry), I told him to shut up and explain why he's in my home and spending do much time with her without even asking me if I felt awkward about it. He went silent.

I continued packing, with her crying in the corner and him pacing about. I asked her one last time "Do you love me?" she wouldn't answer so I said "no reply is as good as saying no so thanks for not even having the decency to break up with me, one last question, have you done anything with him that you should be telling me? if you don't answe I'll take it as a yes" She didn't answer, I ended up punching him in the face a couple of times, taking my bags and leaving.

Here's how fucked up it gets, turns out she was sleeping around with people behind my back. The worst part about it is that for the week I was in a mental hospital due to her lying to me and repeatedly telling me that things I thought were off were all "just in my head", that almost all my negative assumptions about her were true. She'd even tried to seduce 2 other of my friends it turned out, aswell as lied to my friends about me cheating on her and hitting her, this crazy bitch then tried to force me to talk to her and spend time with her for 5 months afterwards until I got a restraining order.

lesson is, you can think you love someone and that they're the one but nobody is perfect and some people are just assholes.

That's cuz she's a greedy self-centred bitch, I have my respect for women but it's girls like these that need to be shown the light that they're actually whores, whores who live off their men and think that they're making them happy by "allowing" them to provide for them.

You can spot these whore's very easily, and self respecting woman who works an honest job and wants a man to treat her as an equal would never accept to have most things paid for.

Any woman who would leave you because you lost a job or don't earn enough 'for her', or any other retarded monetary reason, all these women deserve some disgusting prick who mistreats them accordingly.

Grow up and get over it.

Grow up and get over it you whiny little bitch

Same fag

Also I love how you're trying to be all edgy and desensitised to this man. We're not a board exclusively full of shady people wanting to fuck eachother. Take a step back.

OP stay strong. These things often turn out better than you expect.

He's an inevitable Sup Forums Troll, I always assumed everyone ignored them.

agreed

or Hong Kong prostitution is legit there ;) had the time of my fucking life when I was younger! OK so seriously if you can go out fuck as many chicks as you can even if you have to pay, drink till you can't remember then after 3 months sober up and move on.

bump

Do all the prac work for your partner

rip thread

nothing