Oi m8

Could we please take a moment to appreciate how well Australia has done in the Rio Olympics considering its population size?

umm hello???

Worse than Hungary

If only there was some metric, where we could compare the size of the country's population to medals won...

5 bronze medals is better than 1 silver and 1 bronze you fr*cking idiot.

Per capita?

We shall call it, >per kekita

>proud for being shittier than >us

top kek m8

>population size

correct, but hungary has
4 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze

idiot

PER CAPITA

FIRST PLACE OR NO PLACE, FAGGOTS

YOU ARE TIED WITH HUNGARY. DEAL WITH IT

Wow, Hungary is really good.

All that bitching about Amerisilver and bronze, now they're getting bronzed by Hungary. Rekt9000

I LOVE HUNGARY
MAGYARORSZÁG!!!!!

But Hungary has better muh capita. You dont even win at that

>tied
Bronze is fucking worthless m8.

Seriously though why is Hungary doing so good? Some Eastern European shithole no one cares about is dong better than everyone but the worlds two superpowers. How?

That would only be a usefull metric if all the best athletes could compete for olympic medals. Countries are limited in the number of applicants they can send for an event.

The USA and china would sweep several events and even more countries would have no medals

After having lived and spent five months in Budapest for school, I can assure you it's not the shithole you think it is. They are doing well because they're fucking great at shit.

More impressed with hungary desu

Australia should be able to do better

1. Fuck you

2. If you ever watched Olympics you would know we are always pretty good at it

Yeah how could we forget how literally every American athlete gets either the gold or silver medal.

Price of gold per ounce: $1,354
Price of silver per ounce: $20.23
Price of bronze per ounce: $0.14

3 out of their 4 golds have come from one (doping) swimmer

It's not that special

Australia should have more if we didn't choke so hard

Australia and Hungary always do well.

>(doping)
apologise, offshore prison

And literally 4 Australian athletes get any medals

3. Hosszu Katinka is killing it this year

>offshore prison

That must be why so many young English emigrate here, often working in slave labour on our farms in order to gain visas to escape """""""Great""""""" Britain

just kidding tho ur alrite

I bet, with your American education, you have no idea about Hungary or its history. You probably can't identify it on a map.

Great effort for 4 million people.

>doping

Looks like Captain Bumerang's intelligance is pretty representative of the average aussie in Suicide Squad

And you are right, its nothing special, we are always pretty good at Olympics

PER CAPITA PER CAPITA PER CAPITAH PER CAPITAHAH PER CAPITAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH PER CAPITTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA

I didnt say the US would win evey medal dingus but that they would win more. IE- Every womens gymnastics medal.

The point is alot of the best best atheletes arent even there. Like Jake Varner the world #2 and former gold medalist at Freestyle 96kg wrestling.

We don't have to, we're not being beaten by them.

>I'm butthurt and can't banter anymore
>m-muh education

When you're number 1 everyone else is irrelevant :^)

PER CAPITAL

Stop posting, Jake.

>Swimming events nearly over
>We have literally nothing else we're good at

Welp pack it in boys, we had a good run.

We still have a chance, m8.
Did you not check our census? 4 million nationwide, apparently.

Possibly hockey but we're choking

I feel like the Australia is good at swimming meme is dead now. We're shit and can't deal with the pressure. We choke every Olympics.

>Australia talks mad shit about "medals per capita"
>gets overtaken by someone with less than half of their population

its pottery

well done hungary, it's truly impressive.