/got/ general

Pregnant Sansa edition

Old -->

FIRST FOR STANNIS

Thread claimed

Tall Sansa edition

more like short Jon

Must be really shitty to live in a time like that as a second born/woman

Basically you're fuck all compared to your spoiled eldest brother or you're sold away like sanswhore was to Joffrey

Rhaegar will be featured the next ep to complete Jon's arc.

It'll show his early life as a very studious and hard working boy and how Aerys dispised this and forced him to become a warrior.

You know it's true.

Balding Sophie edition

Friendly reminder that Sophie Turner (Sansa) said three spoilers, out of which one was fake. And LSH happening was one of them.

First for ramsay killing everyone

NICE

youre a stupid little shit

>people thought euron would save the show
>garbage from the start
>vic probably cut
>magic horn probably cut

J U S T

See you in a few days when I gloat about being right.

sounds familiar

I want an entire spin-off series about Sansa doing cute things.

What are those three?

magic horn is just being delayed. in a show if you show a magic horn and say it binds dragons there is no suspense about whether it will work, everyone just assumes it will. so it'll be revealed just before someone uses it.

If the first one in line dies young you're the heir. Also you may get some minor inheritance.
A third son, on the other hand.. He better be a great knight

who else spends 2 hours watching this shit cus everytime a scene or a shitty dialog is over you puase
and walk around the room just to articulate how stupid everything is

LSH, Ramsay dying and Arya killing 3 people off her list

Euron is so fucking bad it's hilarious. I'm not even mad, it's too funny.

>tfw show is shit and books will never come out.

Ramsay dying, LSH, and Arya corssing three names off her list.
Maisie also did the game. She said Arya going back to Westeros, Arya being in the trailer more than people realize because she's wearing faces, and Arya not crossing anyone off her list.
Bear in mind that her list consists of Cersei, Walder Fry, the Mountain and maybe the Waif.

“Ramsay dies.”
“Lady Stoneheart returns.”
“Arya checks three people off her list.”

She used to be such a sweet girl.

When did it all go wrong?

>thats a short list

>gallivanting

the firstborn is under a tremendous amount of pressure though

By all accounts Gerion>Tywin>Kevan>tygett for instance

Or in terms of the starks

Robb=Bran>Rickon

It probably depends on family, in short, if you come from a minor house you're fucked, though you're arguably fucked anyway just because you're from a minor house

so make the font size bigger
increase the space between each line

How come i never see her with a boyfriend?

LSH is obviously the fake one.

"gallivanting"? What, did you learn to say that when you LOST YOUR DICK LOL

when the episode ears I'm going to quote this post user

The Dogs

>Sup Forums is played by dwarf

j-just the part where you describe your vagina.

STRONG WOMEN
WEAK MEAN

Real nigga thread

Ok, I will quote yours.

On-stage nipples are better.

She considers herself a "party girl".

==BIG COCK==

so the LSH is the fake one?

LETS GO MURDA DEM

Shes a lesbian

Is that Steve-o behind them?

who's that semen demon on the right

you didnt crosslinked to the old thread tho

>non virgin
>cute

the girl from true grit

read the filename

By isn't Arya's list only 3 people now?

So she's going to kill Cersei, Mountain and Walder in the next 5 eps?

She probably misheard and did two lies and one truth, with Ramsay dying being the truth.

No.

probably. there is a webm of her kicking him in the balls.

Damnit user.

How coked up is Sophie in this?

That ain't the stare of a sober person.

Why is Euron such a disappointment?

they used to be so cute

Because the Ironborn story is even more of an afterthought than Dorne.

The entire next episode is just Arya teleporting around killing people.

Arya's list is literally three people, so that could be the lie.

Waheeey

Because he's fake Euron, and the real Euron is Daario.

d'aww

guess I spend too much time here xD

Arya ticking 3 people off her list doesn't necessarily mean that she's the one killing them though, does it?

Arya list:

>Cersei
>Gregor Clegane
>Walder Frey
>Beric Dondarrion
>Thoros of Myr
>Mellisandre
>Ilyn Payne

Note that she doesn't have to kill those herself to be able to remove them from the list. Dondarrion and Thoros will probably die this season. Add one more and that's it. (maybe Cersei, or Mellisandre when Davos learns the truth about Shireen)

I woke up with the hardest cock in a while this morning after dreaming of fucking the shit out of Maisie and Sophie. I was going at savagely in missionary like in her sex scene in the Falling and then Sophie yanked my slick dick out of her and told me she wanted a taste and smashed her cowgirl.

Because you're a giant flaming fag, and was looking forward to a Jack Sparrow esque whimsical pirate to fantasize about raping your boypussy.

Why do Brits spoil by age 13?

I'm Steve-O

And this is the Washed Up Career

Shit writing. The exact same things could have happened, but with better lines, and it would have been brilliant...

She told Jaqen her list this season and most of those people on the list you posted have joined Gendry on his boat.

It's probably a clever way of saying that she kills the 3 people on her list that are the actors playing

the wall has two fucking ends.
according to the maps i've seen the western end is at/over a fjord or in a mountainous region like Emyn Muil.
the easter end is simply at the sea shore.
So please tell me why the fuck do the wildlings and ice zombies not come around the wall at its ends?!
they have a metric fuckton of woods in the haunted forest etc. And ice zombies could even swim by creating floating pillows of themselves like the marabunta ants.

>green eyes, blue yes, brown eyes, eyes you'll shut forever

Four, if you count the Waif.

Ilyn got written out of the show since his actor got cancer, and she stopped counting Mel and the BWB because she came to terms with Gendry getting taken.

Thoros and Walder are in this season, and presumably Beric too.

Assumming Arya list is only Cersei, Frey and Clegane, it's still more feasible that LSH.

not just you autist. might lose a little of that neck fat tho with that walking so keep going KEK xd

in the books he's intentionally written as larger-than-life because GRRM wanted to signal that his character is important.

in the show they're going with vaguely grounded realism so he literally couldn't have helped being underwhelming. not at least giving him a proper case for being king (in the books his crew bring out huge chests of treasure from his travels) was the nail in the coffin.

>be arya
>someone does something you don't like
>put him on a murder list

Was there ever an edgier, more self-righteous character?

I just want her to try assassinating one of them and get gutted like the pig she is.

Cercei, Walder Frey, The Mountain, and secretly The Waif.
She will kill the waif making her escape from braavos. Sail to king's landing, kill either Cercei or the mountain, then travel to the twins to take care of Walder.

actual question, why did they film GoT over like 7 years?

They already had the whole thing plotted and it couldn't be that hard to script, why not keep going constantly so the child actors didn't age as poorly

according to the leaks, Jon imprisons Ramsay, so it's likely Ramsay doesn't die yet

More than half of those people haven't been on it since season 4.

In season 5 and 6 she lists
>Cersei
>Mountain
>Walder
Also Trant, but he is dead now.

Yeah she's def coked up look how she rubs her nose and her eyes look fucked

she's a 8-12 years old spoiled lordling bitch.
what the fuck did you expect?

>the easter end

I doubt the ice Zombies could survive being in freezing water for that long, they would rot. Or maybe the seals in pic related would kill them.

The west side of the wall has the frostfangs.

because people have lives you fucking retard. no actor/director wants to devote a full, monotonous decade of their life on a set.

Why the fuck would she want to kill the waif? the waif's job is to train her, what the fuck is wrong with that retarded girl, does she expect everyone to treat her like a little princess? god I'm so sick of her, and the worst part is that she has a thick plot armor and is going to survive until the end without any repercussions for her psychopathic behaviour. Like Dany she just gets everything handed to her on a silver platter.

magic

I suppose that they don't have to die by her hand to be taken off either. They just have to die. Or she just has to randomly chill out like she did about Thorors, Mel, Beric, and Illyn.

The wildlings do.

Zombies apparently cannot into water.

it will be explained in season 9 bro ;)

>character 10
>actress almost 20
I think Arya, Sansa and Bran are all meant to be in their late teens in the show

She's a child, who are particularly susceptible to edgy mindsets, especially when your life was rife with legitimate horrifying trauma

according to the leaks, you pull shit out of your arsehole, so it's likely you are a faggot