Now that the dust has finally settled, what do we think about Solange's A Seat at the Table?

Now that the dust has finally settled, what do we think about Solange's A Seat at the Table?

>inb4 alt-right shitposting
take your racism to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pp_MhdT5kI
youtube.com/watch?v=jRcBtgZvaD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay I guess

I don't like it.

I hope you all know I'm totally prepared when things go south in this thread.

I basically only listen to doom metal and when I do venture into hip hop it's for shit like RTJ and Ka.

This is straight up an excellent album and I have been going back to it at least once a week since it came out. In fact I'ma put it on as soon as Inter Arma is done.

Oh they will. Maybe not now, but eventually, they will.

Good but Noname is better

didnt listen lol

awful

Not my thing. Heard that it's pretty big on Reddit.com though. Try asking them.

Sup Forums here. This album is amazing and truly speaks to me! 10/10

Go back to YouTube and come back when you're 18 or older to order

>Sup Forums here
REV UP THOSE FRYERS...

WE

WUZ

JAZZ MUSICIANS.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pp_MhdT5kI

*touches her hair*

I like you, Herbie poster

She's a nigger.

Touch my hair instead user.

T.Y.

Order what?

I must be over 18 if i'm posting on this adult website.

>Order what?
Yeah I'll take 2 double cheeseburgers no pickle and a copy of 'Fat Albert Rotunda'

not music don't post this shit here

Im scare. If i listen and i dont like it i would be tagge as racist (Yes, im white -__-) and i have to scrobble many times so people dont worry aobut ,e

literally not true

My nigger what are you saying here

I love it

why the hell is duke ellington crossed out explain yourself herbieposter

dude im white wtf

Don't know him.

I know you're just shitposting but you're being autistic regardless

>doesn't know duke ellington

what is wrong with you

Well I know WHO he is I just never listened to his music.

since when do gorillas get to sit at the table?

If you are a R&B listener you'd like it

Wow she is black? :)

Solange will always be known for being beyonces less attractive sister

I like r&b and dislike this alum

yep, Beyonce got the looks, Solange got the talent

I'm a Solange fan and I don't really like it

reminder than 4 black teens tortured a a special needs white boy and its ALL over the news right now with #BLMkidnapping

and OP still thinks (she, most likely) has the right to call US racists

Take this crap to tumblr.

This album sucks and it polarizes people and leads to toxic non-music discussion every time. Please stop posting it.

dude we don't care
fuck blm but this is Sup Forums take your shit to Sup Forums not the music board

I avoided Sup Forums for most of 2016, why the fuck was this such a polarizing album? Do I need to look up lyrics to get it?

Sexy...

just cuck my shit up senpai

It was inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRcBtgZvaD4

Oh hey perfect timing!

it's a really fucking good album. it took forever to grow on me and i think borderline is an underrated song. don't touch my hair feels nostalgic but i have no idea why. it's one of those albums where any track could be argued as a standout

Its ok but I seriously cant understand it getting the album of the year when you could have just given it to the Beyonce album and actually looked topical.

Love me dat one crane song. Haven't really listened to any of the rest of it

I'm 100% certain that it only got any press because she is beyonce's sister. It's really not good.

Is that you Drake Lewis?

Why do you keep bringing up my name? That's not cool dude.

i totally agree with you that the main reason this album went #1 and blocked 22 a million was because she's a knowles. but the album was originally set to debut in the top 5 only, and sold a lot more than expected based on good word of mouth. that's called a good album

Drake & Josh

Destiny designed moments like this. It was meant to happen Drake

It's the soundtrack to tying up retards and torturing them.

Wait did BLM really kidnap some autist and torture him? Why?

he voted trump

BLM isn't an organization but a couple people did that to a guy for voting Trump

>literal quote: "Fuck Trump and fuck white people"

Isn't that a copypasta on Sup Forums?

I think that technically it's good but its just a lil boring. Not something I would listen to on the reg.

>BLM isn't an organization
haha this backpedalling is amazing
5 dead cops and a tortured autist...how long until people do something about it?

I only bothered listening to Cranes in the Sky and I liked it.

They were supporters of BLM and shouted "fuck white people". You can't spin this. After this and the guy shooting the cops a while back and all the blocked traffic I think the American people at large are just about done with putting up with this shit. BLM is skating on thin ice.

yeah everyone's sick of them and they're doing more harm than good for their cause at this point

>BLM isn't an organization
Oh yeah I forgot.

I'd say that's definitely a relevant musical opinion. He's pointing out how ridiculous it is that a huge portion of the positive reception this album has enjoyed has been to do with the political implications rather than the music itself. Regardless of the political agenda of a musician, no agenda has anything to do with the quality of the musical elements. If this album's lyrics were about something completely irrelevant or in another language or something, there is no way its quality would still be anywhere near as prominent a topic of discussion.

i thought you didn't trust the media

damn dude

I'll give her another shot if she denounces BLM.