What's a good suicide method? Thinking jumping from a high place will be least painful and quick

What's a good suicide method? Thinking jumping from a high place will be least painful and quick.

No good one available to the public, otc.

it's probably pretty painful, but it has a low pussy out factor. With pills/hanging/cutting people can usually back out partway in and call 911. With a gunshot or a jump there's a definite point of no return. If you got drunk as fuck, started in the middle of a rooftop, looked straight ahead and sprinted it would be almost surefire. You'd better be fucking sure though, there are very few good reasons to kill yourself

Erotic aphyx while masturbating to G.

If you have access to a place where you can leave your car running without suspicion (like in a garage), run a tube from your exhaust into the car and take sleeping pills to knock yourself out. Jumping off a building is a bit unfair to the people you land next to.

>next to

or on top of for that matter

Install Gentoo.

lol, I haven't seen this joke in a minute

I have no gf and my life is a lonely mess. I have every reason to die.

what's your age?

I could not accept the embarassment of whoever finds me. I'd be dead but you know.

Oh fuck me, you're still a baby! What youre going through doesnt hold a candle to the shitstorm of the 30s

Do you not want to feel G's body once before you go?

Find her in LA

that ain't too bad you still got couple of years to get your life together, don't give up user

get a tank of helium from a party store. get mask. put on low pressure, breath in, die. rip.

yeah no just like any sort of poison or kitchen knife maybe even like heavy trafifc or just like drink mtn dew and turps for a few days until you sorta just die try to think out side the box tho

he's right 30s are way worse

When I'm 30 you'll be saying 40s are worse.

What would I do?

Take her somewhere quiet and explore her body.

I'd say jump off building. keep suicide note in pocket for quick explanation to police.

nah bro, 30s is no return but you still got 4 years.If you fail in those 4 years than...you know whats up

Your life is shit because you decide to be a faggot. Go outside, exercise, work hard and stop being a cucklord.
In something like a year you'll be better.
If it fails, kill yourself.

Take her to a motel for consensual sex?

There are people that have spent their twenties in jail and still get a nice gf and career when they leave in their thirties.

Itd be painful and quick if it works. Theres always the small chance of you surviving but being fucked up for life though.

Same with gun shots, shotguns less so but weve all seen those gore videos with the dudes who shot their face off but were still living.

the surest way would be taking it out of your own hands, hire an assassing to do you in when you least expect it.

Sure, you can jump off a building and be on the news for a day, but If you want to be a legend, go to the aquarium dressed like a seal and jump in the shark tank

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

painless*

Yeah.... sure. Would you like that?

>Buy gun
>Shoot self
>Dead

that's some of your good prime years wasted, they'll never forget about what could have been.

or just an alleyway for sex

yes there is. the best method, the one i decided to use for myself one day, is the an overdose an heroin and insuline. insuline overdose gets you in a coma you very likely wont wake up from again and the heroin just makes it a lot easier and gives you more guarantees to die. absolutely painfree and almost no chance of failing this

I want to see her in the best light and in her finest lingerie.

Do it faggot.

Where do you finish?

Being thrown off a high place is the death method reserved for gays in Islam. Go with your instincts.

Inside her.

exit bag

Is that when you do it or do you have multiple rounds?

Pure oxygen.

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!