Ask an Aussie anything

Ask an Aussie anything

can you post nudes of your gf?

Does Einstein's law of "Information Conservation" still apply within the centre of a black hole?

Not a Scientist but I'm gonna go with no

OP is from Sydney. He has a boyfriend.

On a scale of 1-7

How cute is cat related?

I'm not a cat person but I say 7

why cant i get any weed in adelaide?

Well, no one actually knows so your guess is as good as anyone's. Mathematical equations become nonsense when addressing the question apparently. Thanks OP. You may just be right you know

They are all to scared to deal it go to Sydney and you will find a dealer in any ally

I rate it 5/7

Also them digits....

how does it feel to have an inferior rugby team?

Did you vote in the Libtards... and if so, why are you such a cunt?

Saddening

4120 wanna fight cunt?

is OP a chink?

Had to vote otherwise if get fined
No because I'm a pussy

being a pussy is fine. if you're genuinely nearby we can go swing for swing if you wanna learn some stuff :) I need some blocking and dodging practice so I don't get my ass handed to me next time.

what are you up to tonight OP?

I'm not near you but thanks for the offer and I'm just browsing Sup Forums until I have to go to work

Work so late?

Care to elaborate?

You're not a hooker are you?

going to work at this hour? you a postie or nightfill?

all good, i'll be drinking with my mate this weekend and we'll probably have a couple of throws :D

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You voted the Libtards and got the NBN killed... also for state infrastructure like power sold off...

No I do a nightshift at a store well 12-7 I like to call it the hell shift because all I get are the junkies and the crazies
Hope you and your mates have a good one

I didn't honestly care who I voted for and can't really remember I only voted so I wouldn't get fined

I get terrible zucchini oil stains in my hands from work, tried solvol and rough as hell scrubbers nothing works.

Any recommendations?

Not sure I'd try a scrubber over a couple days with soap but other then that maybe hand sanitizer?

scrub with abrasive washer (maybe dish scrubber?) or sand and water. when i go fishing with old fish as bait i always scrub my hands in the surf with a handful of sand, completely removes the smell and any blood.

Cheers, hand sanitizer may as well be water for what it does.

I'll give dish washing liquid with sand a shot, it'll sting a bit in the open cuts but may be worth it.

Hope it works for ya mate any Op here is off to try and get a little sleep before the hell shift