Ask about everything Poland

Ask about everything Poland

gimmie polandball

is pogendorf part of germany or part of poland?

What do you know about this?

Are you aware your country is bassicly voltorb ?

what is the slang for a female friend? a friend told me it is pronounced "JO-HAH" , but I can't find it anywhere. I assumed it was spelled something like dziocha, but nothing is coming up

it's dziołcha and it's silesian dialect

thanks pole bro

How do you feel about this?

Does JP2 really GMD?

Do a lot of your people in Poland know there is some racism towards polish in Ireland. Not a lot but some

Bump

Everyone hates Polacks. Fucking leechers and kike's dick sucker.

bump

your basement dweller, what would you know. i love taking in bait.

Where is answer op?

Where' my car?

How do you feel as the worst subhuman form possible? Literally worse than jews and niggers IMO, there's no antidote for spreading polacks over the world.

Why are your women so hot? Also how to get a polish woman in Britain?

Why only you like americans and only americans like you?

not op but we do, however I'm for one glad about that, people who leave for Irleand, GB or whatever else to look for jobs are usually the worst Poland has to offer and they would be hated even among other Polish people. They are all the worst stereotypes embodied most of the time.

The fact that other nations get pissed off at them is no surprise, I'm just happy they get treated like they should be and they are far away from my country.

Where are you from? UK, lmao ok

it's just the stupid ass licking government, normal people hate america for keeping up the visas

and I don't think america is even aware of our existence let alone liking us so go figure

Because during the Cold War NATO was set up to be America's personal army of attack dogs. America called all the shots in a similar way the USSR did in the Warsaw pact, which included Poland. Poland was not content in the Warsaw pact, as their country suffered greatly due to Soviet influence.

When the Warsaw pact was dissolved, the Soviet Union destroyed, and countries like Poland now free from Communism, NATO, and their American patriarchs, took credit for it. This caused the Polish people to come close to the Americans, who promptly pulled them into their pack of fighting dogs, creating a strong alliance.

How do you feel about Brexit?

Are you ready for another invasion?

dunno, for the most part I don't care
on one hand I'm pretty happy about the fact that it's gonna be harder for the Poles that went there to abuse system (I personally know a lot that do and it pisses me off, like they only work 2 days a week, have big social flat because of their kids THAT ACTUALLY ARE ALL ALONE IN POLAND etc), sure they are not getting kicked out but it might get a little more fair
but on the other hand I'm afraid it will force the thieves, scumbags, unwilling to work etc. that would otherwise leave to stay in Poland and fuck us up

I'm making some polish food for dinner with my cousin we're kaszubi what do you think about that?

Jak zrobić z papieru

what're you making?
Do you actually speak polish or the kaszub dialect?

Sprawdźcie moje numerki kurwy

pierogi kapusta borscht and the closest thing they sell to kielbasa around here

and I speak a little kasz but I thought it was polish until I talked to somebody who spoke polish

JP2GMD

Kind of fucked up how different it is lol
Apparently in chicago the main four languages are english, spanish, polish, and goralski

Stop being a ginger cunt and have full set of teeth.