Ask a gypsy fag anything

ask a gypsy fag anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rAUieFdJk
youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
youtube.com/watch?v=D5dYkgHGvSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you a werewolf?

Why wont you kill your family and then commit suicide?

You fucking waste of space.

Excited for the One Operation Fallout?

I will look on your treasures. Is this understood gypsy?

Hitler seriously didn't kill enough of you guys

sadly not

Did you just assume his mythical lineage?

true there are too many gypsys that are total fags but there are some nice ones

Hitler did nothing wrong?

Are you trying to steal my baby?

no i only steal cars and money

Lol nice foshur

nope, i actually like hitler and have a luger p08

Answer my question, you cunt.

i did

Were you born in a wagon of a traveling show?

no my family never did that circus shit

Why hasn't your swine race killed themselves yet?

The only race worse than nigs, russians and towelheads. I guess you can call it a race despite being inbred

Did your mama used to dance for the money they'd throw?

Yes? NO? TELL ME, YOU CUNTING FUCK.

Where do you buy your Tarmac?

have you seen my car?

do you sell drugs?

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

Are you a backpacker?

DOWN WITH SHILLARY!!!

You are worse than niggers. Hitler should've killed all of you. You fucking apes. The best thing you could do is kill yourself and then your family, which consists of 100 stinky bonobo-like subcreatures. Stop robbing and murdering normal functioning members of society just because you're jealous of their light skin, good smell and the ability of spending 5 minutes without commiting a crime. Niggers are human at your side. You fucking animals. I wish your miserable species would become extinct.

I know, right?

How can your disgusting women steal a whole store and put it under their fucking dress? Are they hiding a black hole under there or something?

In there ass.

>hurr durr all i do is hating all day respect my alphaness

oh i know what you mean those people are not gypsys they are called "chergars" they are the worst they steal like motherfuckers

>The Jews control time and space!
Kill yourself

It's like picking grains of gold out of a tub of shit, better just flush it all down.

wtf is with these scouse kids?

Gypsies unite: youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE

i dont have a lot of family and i am rich and dont stink and the last time i commited a crime was 5 years ago

Where im from we see them as the same shit. They're gypsies but maybe the other gypsies call them something else, still the same shit.

dam das dope mang

Do you tell people you are a gypsy? Or do you keep it to yourself? Also what is it like to be one of the most hated groups of people, especially known for stealing and shit?

i bet you live in romania

Alpha?

Sweden.

i tell people that i am serbian because i am white and people believe me and i beat up every nigger in school that says something bad about gypsies

there are a lot gypsies in sweden ? damn i didnt even know that

So you are the 0,000001%

What, you want some behind the scenes action?

youtube.com/watch?v=D5dYkgHGvSc

Am I gay?

well my family (sister,dad,mom,grandma and cousins) are the same way as me

i dont think so ?

I do.

No other country wants to take care of that shit but since sweden is such a fucking cuck country, thousands come here. Pic related, literally outside every fucking store. Also thry build their fucking shit communities and makes it look like some third world shithole.

So you claim you are not gypsy, but get mad about people talking shit about them? So you are a proud gypsy with no balls then?

Correct. I am not gay. top marks

The strugle man. I'm from Denmark and in the beginning of the mass immigration there was tons of them. Now theyre only at big trainstations.

Faggot.

Why are you all scum?

probably

Yes, I'm a faggot. Just not gay

What makes you proud about being a gypsy?
All I know about is the shitty stuff. What makes them great?

how many of your sisters/mother/cousins/grandma/animal/anithing have you fucked

za haj, romano raklo.

Danish gyppo here, don't speak much romani, but I do eat a lot of ajvar.

Ye they're fucking disgusting. I like kicking their cups when walking past them. Oh you're poor? Try selling that iphone you're trying to hide.

Timestampt or gtfo

some of my family members that died were some pretty famous people that normal people didnt even know that they were gypsies like the right hand of tito was my grandpa (not really granpa but it is hard to describe what he was to me)

Worst thing is both Denmark and Sweeden provides more than enough social security so that no one, not even illigal immigrants has to beg.

0, you nigger

oh my, we're the famous hacker known as "4chånz"

gtfo no one cares

How much for your sister?

ajvar 4 life , i eat it like nutella

I don't know about denmark but in sweden they even get to use our healthcare system.

But then you're proud of your family. What have the gypsies done as a peopl of great things, so you would kick someones ass over them?

yeah i know i hate that shit i just tell them that on romane "sell your iphone if you dont have fucking money you faggot"

Fuck off to India.

Same here. The whole beggar thing is just a buisness run by some gypsy gang. But theres probably a ton of money in getting stupid people to feel bad for you.

this

Do you recycle metal?

what did the serbians do ? i dont know anything good about them but they are still not hated

word my rom nigga

Ye. Some russians or whatever it was filmed a documentary about it in sweden. Its on youtube.

as said before i am rich i dont need that shit

Are you a Marks?

im talking about gypsies mate. You know the guys known for pickpocketing, scaming, and leeching?

do you wanna hear what is behind that begging shit ?

Do you get the pussy?

mad puss mang

Sure go ahead

the richest gypsies where I'm from own 3 metal recycling centers. I just wondered if you were one of them.

Show me butthole.

How often do you brush your teeth?

every day 2 times

Who would win in a fight?
A 1000jews or a 1000gypsies

there is 1 boss that starts it all.He buys children from people who literally live to fuck and sell theyre children in bosnia about 100k each.He teaches them how to steal and walk like they would be sick or something.Then he just sends them out to do what they learned from him

He kicked the ass of the people in school who made fun of him for being a gyspy.
That's not defending your heritage; that's not being a fucking pussy.

Like, I got shit in school for wearing a pair of shitty trainers, I eventually snapped and punched this kid - it wasn't because I was defending the Adidas brandname

i like you fag

No. Read it again. He said he kicked any nigger who talked shit about gypsies. Not about him being gypsy

i wrote that shot wrong because you know my first language is not english and if i dont know some words i just write it differently