What the fuck?

What the fuck?

This wasn't even bad.

It was actually a fun summer action movie.

Yet another case of everyone humping the bandwagon.

the movie was called 'godzilla' and there was no godzilla to be found. should've called it 'attack of the giant lizard' and everybody would've been fine.

It was total and complete fucking garbage.

Everyone whined because "NOT MUH ZILLA!" since they think Godzilla should be a fat guy in a Halloween costume.

>MUH PUPPY-FACED DRAGON DESIGN!
Fuck off, filthy japlover. It was great.

>movies aren't allowed to reinvent themselves!
>movies aren't allowed to portray a fictional children's character in an original tone and setting!

it's about his powers, not design.

>MUH POWERS
Nope. Still retarded.

Shut up weeb

ok, what about a 'reinvented' superman then: he looks like an indian pizza delivery boy, can't fly or has any other powers and the movie is about him getting into an argument with his boss about pizza toppings.

Sounds pretty ballsy and avant garde to me.

I'd still pay to watch it, if only to give me more ammunition to shitpost with

I agree. If you take it just as a schlocky Roland Emmerich movie, it's fun. Those who bash it take it as a desecration of a weeb franchise.

It's pretty refreshing to see it anyway to remind you of the innocent time known as the 90s when governments weren't in on some giant conspiracy, they were just incompetent.

its cliche "hollywood"
all that was missing was a musical number
I personally don't mind that though

I enoyed it. I enjoyed Jamiraquaioaqq's song as well.

Robert Downsyndrome was great too.

It was a charming movie.

The cartoon spinoff was also cute. They hired the same animator for the cartoons of that period. Extreme ghostbusters had the same artstyle.

>Robert Downsyndrome was great too.
He wasn't in it

What about re-inventing Hermione to be black for the sole purpose to please SJWs all around the globe.

Muh diversity!

>He seriously prefered the guy in the Barney costume kicking cardboard buildings

>all these ameritards defending zilla

Jesus Christ just fucking kill yourselves you retards. Your opinion doesn't fucking matter because you're mentally handicapped, so fuck off back to watching shitty American adaptations of foreign films.

Trying a little too hard in this thread guys, tone it down a notch, I know it's not a schoolday and you're letting loose but let's not get carried away now

this

>I like the REAL Godzilla movies :D

>Godzilla 2015 comes out, exactly like the old kaiju films, just with a bigger budget
>What the fuck, why is this so biring?

>starring Matt "I kill with my car" Broderick