Found and catched a budgie on the street today. Must have escaped its owner. Its doing well here at my place...

Found and catched a budgie on the street today. Must have escaped its owner. Its doing well here at my place. Waiting for the owner to pick it up at my place. its a cutie :)

If you get to keep it buy a female budgie to acompany it since that's a male budgie.

i have a couple more outside. it can join the others if the owner wont come :)

Love budgies mine always sits on my mouse hand when I'm at the computer and watches me play games.

thats cute.

So heum did you already had an empty cage or did you buy it after you captured the basterd? Or did you never captured it and just givin us the bird?

Do you only have a single budgie? I would highly recommend having atleast a pair. They are very social birds so only having only one is a torment for it.

its my old birdcage. but we keep our budgies in a giant one outside.

i can also put it with the others outside

put him in with the others :)

he fits right in.

the little basterds have bitten off the wood. gotta fix that today. gotta clean it in an hour aswell. the feathers stick to the cage. put a parasoll there aswell, so the heat cant get to them :)

Yes it died sadly, got another one but they didn't get a long so I separated them. She seems really happy on her own and with me.

condolences

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

tell them about the budgie. the faster the owner knows about it the better

daww irl pokemans

Am envious of your large bird cage.

Space program

i like animals.

>catched