What does Sup Forums think of Marilyn Manson?

What does Sup Forums think of Marilyn Manson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
youtube.com/watch?v=fsBh7UlBLL4
discordapp.com/invite/CAjNRFF?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckmyassbaby
youtube.com/watch?v=OQtPmDSjiog
youtube.com/watch?v=CBo6UsbwHrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my country, boy learn sex with goat before woman. always better with woman after practice on goat

i like some of his music

This: youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE

He's a faggot

wtf thas not ballroom blitz

well so am i so fux me

I can say that I throughly enjoyed The Pale Emperor. Some older bands have released music in recent years and I can't say I enjoyed their music. He's stayed consistent and I look forward to more from him. Overall, I like his music and he seems like a pretty chill dude.

not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit

The only thing interesting about him is the short film he created that never got release. Only some audio and a few clips ever got out.

pls ebolarate

ok i guess, pretty edgy lyrics, but i can listen to it besides not beeing a metalfag

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY! MUH Sup Forums BULLIES!

Why does everyone have to be spoon fed around here?
lostmediawikicom/Groupie_(partially_found_Marilyn_Manson_short;_1990s)

He's in bad shape. Probly be kill in a few years

The time has come for better things.

>I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
-Apocalypse Now
(I discovered this through Grendel's Kurtz)

you take that back

interesting individual but hes old now and has to accept that. He looks like cellulite. Smart and has done his bit for music but you gotta tone it down now Brian

topkek quality song though. Good poof

fuckin rape ur hole now

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Joke's on you. My hole fux for free
>plus an assassination contract

gonna stick ur hole good

shadow the hedgehog levels of edge. so ridiculous I don't even know if it's self aware

that said, the songs are somewhat enjoyable if you're into goth/industrial

also I'm jelly as fuck, pic related

I didn't like him back in the day. More correctly, I didn't like his fans. Over time I did grow to enjoy his music some. Once you get past the shock value, he did come across as being intelligent, and has having something of value to say. Today though he's a washed up, drunken, coke-head, with absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

he's a smart dude. got rich doing sudo metal, being edgy, and peddling satanism, which is funny considering he is an atheist

1/10 would not fuck

Meh. There's better Industrial artists.

I like most of his music. And I'm 50. It's heavy and a good fuck you.

>and peddling satanism, which is funny considering he is an atheist

Oh dear, oh dear, someone doesn't know what LaVeyan Satanism actually is. I mean it is as retarded and edgy as you are imagining, but it is an atheistic what-have-you.

>tfw wasn't born with enough middle fingers

i read that dumb fucking book. its a contradiction.

Good artist, i love holywood, mechanical animals, antichristsuperstar

For such a weird looking dude, Manson sure as hell seems to attract hot women. Whatever he is doing it clearly works.

How?

I saw him live about 3 years ago and it reminded me why he's the best. Full of violent, high-strung energy. Jumped into the crowd and almost started a riot because fuck you I guess. Plus his band fucking tears assholes, and no big stage show or lights. Just "here's my little dick, now suck the thing bitches." Ears are still ringing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsBh7UlBLL4

She's beautiful, 6/10 would fuck

read it and form your own conclusions.

Don't really like his music but I think he's a cool person

lol did i see him beating the microphone on your chest?

The lawsuit section on his wiki is bigger than the section on music

Basically Alice Cooper 2.0
Saw him in that Bowling for Columbine movie and he was asked what he would say to those murdering kids, he said "I wouldn't say anything, i'd listen to them." which at first seemed like a pretty damn sensible thing to say, but i'd read their 'manifesto' rants and they were just selfish fuckwits with no problems, so any listening to them would have quickly ended with slapping them upside their heads and telling them to get lives.
Then i saw him on a talk show where the host was getting some cheap laughs by reading from some booklet Manson had written and asking him about it. One section was a bunch of rules about sex ie "If you jerk off and get the cum on you, you're gay. "
That's where the man fails hard, he looks like that, as if he's against rules in general, then writes a piss-the-bed book with a whole bunch of rules in it? That's always been the cruellest criticism of dress-up punks of all kinds, that they are fine with rules, as long as they aren't on the shitty end of the stick. Generally it's true.
So fuck this guy, he sells some not-bad stuff off the old "Fuck you mom n dad" vibe.
Also, yeah, he looks like absolute shit now, the speed really catches up with you. He and Eminem should do a show, that would get so many kids away from drugs.

Unless you're a freak, you have 2 which is plenty. Quit being a spoiled little millennial brat, and be thankful for what you've got.

Shit i grew up with bit torrent.

It's a line from a Manson number, champ. Not a bad one either.
Not that guy btw

This is bullshit that is a horrible song

I know, I just couldn't help myself. The guy didn't even deserve it either.

I'm contorting my toes just for you holmes

i heard he hails satan what a fagg

My job gave me free tickets to go see Marilyn Manso/ Alice Cooper one time.

I was dissapoint at the performance by manson. He seemed bloated when he got up to act. Like he ate too much fast food right before the show and felt winded.

He was obviously not singing because he wad rolling around doing his own thing with the music going still... I was unhappy. Glad it was free....

Alice Cooper though..he put effort into his act. Had a huge robot, fireworks...his band is pretty much kids and seemed like they practiced a lot....it was real positive....but entertaining.

I wouldnt goto another manson concert unless its free. Dudes a sellout....

My girl and i have been calling him Marilyn Fatson since the show

What enimen looks like a 40 year old man

Which he is the way em looks is completely normal and the rule book was clearly sarcastic and the host was playing it up stop yaking everything litterally

best artist ever

>sudo metal
Do you even music?

discordapp.com/invite/CAjNRFF?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckmyassbaby

i tried listening to him back when i was more into dark type shit, and i honestly wasn't really fond of him. the only thing i listen to with him so many times was that one song with eminem, the metal version where he popped in once. that was great

His music is not all bad, he makes some okay music. I just wish he stopped with the fake wannabe edgy shit he tries to always pull off with the weird makeup, black lipstick and shit.

man, you just don't even know what you type

Never heard the alternative mix of Stan. Was that it?

>the rule book was clearly sarcastic
but it wasn't, user.

nigga u fake

youtube.com/watch?v=OQtPmDSjiog

At least I don't try to market myself to edgy depressed teenagers by putting makeup, black lipstick and shitty contact lenses.

>At least
Why is that "at least" for you? He's making ,mad dosh and you aren't. So what does it mean to not be that way when you are going to get haters any way you act?

Normal guy.

>So what does it mean to not be that way when you are going to get haters any way you act?
THIS

>He's making mad dosh and you aren't

Nice projecting buddy. I'm already making enough money as it is and I have a job.

>So what does it mean to not be that way when you are going to get haters any way you act?

You won't get haters if you act normal. Whatever you believe though, this guy is making easy bucks off of people like you.

I think he hasnt been relevant in over a decade and there's no reason for this thread.

hes definitely a slave to the industry dude lmao he probably had to suck 10 gay jews dicks to be able to produce music in hollywood hes a satanic new world order sellout.

>yfw "normal" is sucking establishment cock

good stuff back when he was relevant he started a movement. now hes a bit washed up and has a god complex he was way more chill when he and twiggy were together. still his early stuff is god tier but theres other stuff out there thats better like Nosferatu, christian death, or the southern death cult

>christian death
not worth the groove

>Nice projecting buddy. I'm already making enough money as it is and I have a job.
You don't even make a fraction of a fraction of the money he is making, so stop. Your shitty desk job ain't worth anything.

>You won't get haters if you act normal.
What the fuck is normal in this context? Name one person who is "normal" and doesn't get haters. You're so fucking ignorant. He's not making any money off of me, I don't buy music and I don't even listen to him. But you're saying he is putting on an edgy front to confuse edgy kids, but you can't even think for one second that maybe he likes how he is and doesn't give a fuck about what faggots like you think? If everybody in the world were like you, this world would be a boring motherfucker.

i love that movie especially that part where he talks about river phoniex

who?

He has cool music and he sometimes owns dumb interviewers pretty hard.
He is more intelligent then he gets credit for.

I like him.

>You don't even make a fraction of a fraction of the money he is making, so stop. Your shitty desk job ain't worth anything.

Nice prjecting again, but not everyone on here is a NEET with zero skills outside of shitposting on Sup Forums

>What the fuck is normal in this context? Name one person who is "normal" and doesn't get haters. You're so fucking ignorant. He's not making any money off of me, I don't buy music and I don't even listen to him. But you're saying he is putting on an edgy front to confuse edgy kids, but you can't even think for one second that maybe he likes how he is and doesn't give a fuck about what faggots like you think? If everybody in the world were like you, this world would be a boring motherfucker.

You're dense. I'm not even going to bother, you're probably a liberal and a Bernie Sanders supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBo6UsbwHrs

Track 4: 144 BPM. Contains a sample at 2:41 from MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch, spoofing Apocalypse Now, "I watched a snail crawl along a chocolate eclair. That's my dream. That's my nightmare.".

your mama aint worth the groove

mansons a faggot that lets the establishment ramrod his booty pipe.

Stop fucking saying I'm projecting. I get it you learned a new word on Sup Forums. You don't make anything near what he makes, so stop acting like you do.

>You're dense.
>Goes on and actually "projects"/random shitpost insult
You're the definition of dense, lol. You can't think of shit. Go back to roaming around here you faggot loser. That's my last word to you boring normie fuck.

Ain't nothing wrong with butt stuff

hes a faggot.

At least I have a mama.

>boring normie fuck
>acting normal is now 'boring'

This is what the world is turning into, holy shit. Also the guy's entire worth is like $20 million, that's pretty bad for a musician. Keep sucking his dick though.

Dude ain't even dead yet?

Nearly $20 m more thab your worth :)

lol jk i feel bad for that no i downloaded all his albums cool cat.

yeah sure if your a raging homosexual then of course you'd be fine with it

>:)

Right, so you're a depressed teenager just like the rest of his fanbase.

R.i.p

Pro tip: The name of the band is Marilyn Manson, not the singer.

u so boring user

went to the t-mobile concert he was at
i came for slipknot

That's what I'm into..

Also Bob Seger also Elvis

I'd come for Slipknot too

he reinvented himself. his new album is some good shit.

He was kinda good but fuck him for falling out with Trent Reznor.

I thought he was good in Sons of Anarchy playing a Sup Forums stormfag. pic related.

He sucks live, and i stopped liking him after i saw him live... then I heard Pale Emperor. It's 2016 and i actively listen to him... so there's that...

Oh good Lord. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here...
And wasn't someone just talking about Alice Cooper? I guess that's not his name either, we're to refer to his entire band as Alice Cooper from this point forward. Thanks for the clarification, Corky.