I want to see the most fucked up YLYL pictures you guys have. The darker the humor the better

I want to see the most fucked up YLYL pictures you guys have. The darker the humor the better

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/CAjNRFF?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckmyassbaby
youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What even happened

Potato peeler accident.

extreme lethal levels of radiation
look up Hisashi Ouchi

>Hisashi Ouchi
Looks like his ashi got an ouchi.

lost

fucking lost

Radiation poisoning. Docs kept him alive to study the effects. Pretty nasty stuff.

Like someone with a muslim gf would even believe terrorism existed.

#rekt

Kek

Top kek

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

wrong thread dump ass

fuck too far man

Fuck off m8

>Sup Forums MENTIONED
gtfo and back to Sup Forums faggot, they never even mention anything that has to do with us

>Not naming the pic Family Photo

discordapp.com/invite/CAjNRFF?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckmyassbaby

Titannica!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeah my favorite band!!!

fucking Sup Forums faggot

FUCKING BRUTAL

shit should be on pay-per-view

I'm tired as fuck so i'm pretty sure I dont get this one. Someone mind explaining it?

Damn

He was collateral damage in a bombing or something like that and people are now photoshoping him in to random stuff.

the stuff of nightmares

Why don't you go back to Sup Forums and commit mass suicide with your faggot fellows ?

What the fuck happened there ? Did he dieded ?

I don't think he died.

>Dieded

As said, this kid survived a bombing in Syria. What's "funny" about the picture is that the guy who took it belongs to the same rebel group who beheaded an 11yo kid just weeks before. Selective empathy, I guess...

Hello newfag

I think people not diededying like that

topkek

Only if you roll trips, Nigger

Photos with dad

Thanks for the information

>2 rubles have been credited to your account

as if I would ask for money. I shill for mother russia out of pure idealism

lost

delet dis

I'm so desensitized. Dark humour used to be the only thing to make me laugh. Now I just never laugh.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

Fuck, just saw a gif of a fat little nigger woman squat jumping around the floor of a cafe. It was so disturbing, I image searched it, and found this. Unfortunately, I forgot to save the gif. Can someone repost plox?

Thanks, now I can buy cheap vodka and call comrades for squat party.

Jokes aside, I don't give a flying fuck about Russia or Al Assad, I'm just pointing out that there is no good side in that conflict, nor is there in most conflicts.

pic is for you. Now go back to Sup Forums

Lost

LOST!

samies

Sorry to dissappoint you. Better luck next time

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY

you sick fuck

Lesdogg died?