So we are now finding out that reports of Hillary being of questionable health and the alleged 15...

So we are now finding out that reports of Hillary being of questionable health and the alleged 15,000 new emails supposedly being found are both farces, just like Benghazi and a host of other lies from the right.

The fringe right has taken over the GOP since Trump's nomination, and all of this stuff is nothing more than a tinfoil hat grade, vast right wing conspiracy. They literally have nothing when it comes to genuine issues, so they continue to peddle this tired old BS.

This shit-show known as the Trump campaign is the worst thing to ever happen to the GOP. When will their leadership step up and revoke Trump's nomination. He and his alt-right followers are cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

witnessed a black ajah cunt

Trump is basically pissing everyone off now. He doesn't want to be president. The dude conned the feeble minded for ratings.

I personally enjoy everyone saying how the media is in Hillary's pocket, while freakin AP is bending the truth just to make her look bad.

This election has been beyond parody in a number of ways.

The AP basically prints anything that Julian Asange puts out without even checking it out first.

Since it has come to light, that the stuff being released by wiki-leaks is now confirmed as fake, hopefully the AP will get their shit together and properly vet any new information first.

Goddamn. I used to like Assange, but now he has a vested interest in making America less powerful, and I can't support someone trying to take us down.

It's how bullshit covers the facts.

You can't confront a racist with facts. You can't confront a ignorant person with logic.
They will twist, wiggle, spin, turn. 360 and then moonwalk away from anything and anyone who would shatter the thin veil bubble they created around themselves. It is the way of the dumb. It is the way of the south. But more revealing , it is the way of the republican.
Any denial to that fact is just that. Denial.

Was that a WoT reference?

Same-fagging much OP?
How much does it pay to work for Shillary?

Exactly the type of BS that OP is talking about.

ITT: Shills

Political talking points streight from the Hillary campaign.

Funny watching people try and fail to make Hillary into something other than what she is. A lying cold hearted shill.

>I can't refute facts, so I just call 'shills'

This is a shillary thread now

sounds like a liberal to me.
your name wouldn't happen to be Benjamin would it?

try posting facts for once.

Wait what happened? I missed it. When was it confirmed fake? If so that's fucking hilarious because fox news has that shit on their website front and center.

i just want to know how any one that uses the internet can vote for Hillary.

she has publicly said if elected she will take down sites like infowars and other small time media sites that had the balls to speak out against her.

what will stop her from removing sites like Sup Forums or restricting sites like twitter.

the things that appear to be set up to protect you will be turned against you.

>It was on the news so it's facts

>fox news has that shit on their website front and center

Do you really need to say anything more?

the "fake" was a strawman that no one was even talking about that only came to light when Hillaries campaign "discovered" it.

they did this before. they will go after anyone who speaks unfavorably about them.

Just because you don't like what something says doesn't mean you can just disregard it as fact.

(You)
(You)
(You)

Get in here faggots!

Is there a source I can read about it?

LOL are people really going to vote for this clinically retarded dinosaur?
I thought that country was a laughing stock before.

That serial killer doesn't have a chance. Trump 2016!

Meanwhile the fringe left has become the Democrat party

Why can't someone just assassinate this bitch already..?

>inb4 I get killed

Oh no it's not!
Trump patrol is present and accounted for.
We are currently monitoring the situation.

The entire latest batch is fake.

In case someone is wondering

related to:

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

Trump only pisses off people who never intended to vote for him anyway. Everyone who supported him still supports him.

wrong item, that was about her health!

>muh right wing propaganda

you know if any of that serial killer bullshit was true I would be more inclined to vote for her. At least she can get away with major crimes, as opposed to Trump who will be doing time for his pathetic "trump University" scam. narcissist idiot con man.

false.

trump has lost nearly 1/3 of his original supporters, who have now switched support to Hillary.

Or is that what Hillary and her "supporters" want you to believe? Makes it seem like she didn't steal the election that way I guess.

really? she has managed to kill over fifty people , and Bill couldn't get a blow job without the Republicans making it an impeachment matter? wow. she must be the best criminal conspirator in history. if she is that good at organizing things, that clever, that powerful, and that efficient, we should all vote for her!

or we should at least take off our tinfoil hats and bow to her...

>muh denial of reality

>huuurrr i don't agree with you, and although I don't have anything to back my beliefs up, I'll still say that none of this is true

I fucking hate election time. Have to deal with a bunch of idiots picking between two pieces of shit. Just fucking vote for whoever you want and shoot at people that take your freedums or something. Worst part is the complete one sided mindsets of the voters. Nobody will even take a second to consider they might be wrong. It's all your opinions and why they're the right ones. I guess that's just election year though...

Donald trump is older than her and has many more signs of mental disorder.

So they are helping people register to vote. What's your point? That's not illegal. You must be a cop or something with your knowledge of the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

Does he tweak out during interviews?

>steal the election

Trump's a big baby peddling this lie. Just because he knows he's getting crushed by Hillary.

like she "stole" the primaries? by getting three million more votes than St Bernie. Just because Bernie packed stadiums (as does Trump) does not mean he is more popular with the voters.

Aerosmith pack stadiums, but I would suggest over 99% of people would not say they are their favorite band.

I've got some red tin foil hats on sale on my website for you.

She was just playing around dumb ass.

5 reporters asked her questions all at once, so she did that.

Like I asked before is there a source? It would be hilarious if true.

>playing around
>fakes a seizure

lol okay

>helping
>not illegal

Who the fuck rooted you so deeply in this bullshit?

source please

so, you know of a group of people who can help, quickly, and do the job well, so you ask them to do it. instead of what, doing a three month tendering job? putting it out for estimates?

as for the hurr durr - do you think I am going to go through that list of fifty people and debunk them all - see Snopes they have already done it.
the death list is bullshit - you know it.

(also, in contrast - when Bush finally got round to doing something about Katrina, who made all the money? Clue - Halliburton was well up on the list. You use your friends - big fucking deal)

>right wing conspiracy
Kek. Clinton propagandist trying to convince people that what's been said about her was cooked up by right wingers. Just some CTR bs propaganda dont buy this shit user. I dont belong to any political party and I'm not voting and I still think Clinton is complete scum. Most of what is said about her is true. She is a criminal, a politician for profit. She sells her public and governmental influence to the highest bidder (that's why she flip flops on her stance on issues among other things) and gets paid for this via speaking fees and donations to the Clinton foundation. Watch Clinton Cash on YouTube to learn more.

Just during debates.

>ratings
oh goy, here we go
The only reason Trump joined the race was to distract people from Sanders and keep the focus between himself and Hillary.
He joined to secure the democratic nomination for Hillary.
Now that she has the nomination and bc Bernie is out of the pic Trump doesnt give a fuck anymore.

HILLARY WAS BEHIND 9/11!

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS!

I'm not reading that shit. too long and wreaks of propaganda anyways.
If its illegal than cite the fucking statute and I'll admit that I was wrong.

Oh look, the paid shill army Correcting The Record.

Thanks for the lies nigger loving faggots!

yes he does all the time. He responds randomly to questions, fails to understand half of them, and changes topic at the drop of a whos the good looking guy in the red hat?

see the washington post interview, or just about any interview or panel discussion. the man cannot keep a thought in his head for more than twenty seconds, if that.

demon possession

sounds like the reports of dementia are true.

So you're telling me that since nobody shows up at her primaries/conventions she's still "winning"? I think it's more likely that you're blinded by what you want to hear and see. You can see with your own two eyes that nobody shows up to support her and you even mentioned it in your comment. But since the news says people still support her you believe it.

Me saying Donald trump is older and has signs of mental disorders is being a shill? You're pretty fucking stupid

if you care to look for the truth, the reporter who asked her the question, to which Hillary made and exaggerated "no" gesture with her head, laughed about it, and said afterwards that there was so much noise that no one could hear her reply, and so many people shouting that Hillary's reaction was just being humorous. but hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your propaganda from Infowars.

>shill thread
>refuses to see proof of her liability
>calls it bs propaganda
>shifts the burden of proof
>mfw

Whatever helps you accept the reptilian overlords.

Nobody cares except Sup Forums faggots. Kys

If it's not propaganda then post the source, shill. Quit being played by Alex Jones

As a non Trump supporter that just looks like him making funny faces. Just because you run for president doesn't mean you have to lose your sense of humor.

You're the worst kind of faggot. I never said there weren't shills, for both candidates. I said me saying that Donald trump is older than Hillary and that he shows signs of mental disorders (which are both true) does not make me a shill. I'm voting Johnson, you mongoloid piece of garbage.

At least they're getting paid. Trumpers volunteer their hypocrisy.

>no proof, posts shit memes instead. Faggot.

Oh look, another thread posted by one of hitlery's paid posters.

>Donald trump is older than Hillary and that he shows signs of mental disorders (which are both true)
Citation needed. One from Trump's personal doctor would be preferred since he'd be the only one to know who could be credited.

Your Photoshop skills are pretty good. I need to hire a new graphics artist. Interested?

well starting at the top = japan has had an average groth rate of less than 0.5% for the last fifteen years, so the first line is wrong. also, China has a masive internal population shift from the land to cities and a runaway population growth, unlike western nations, so that is comparing chalk and cheese.

what Liberal cabinet minister (source please) what country even? Canada I guess...

Did you scan the pixels for inconsistencies?

>The fringe right has taken over the GOP since Trump's nomination, and all of this stuff is nothing more than a tinfoil hat grade, vast right wing conspiracy. They literally have nothing when it comes to genuine issues, so they continue to peddle this tired old BS.

If we should have learned anything by now it's that pointing it out to them doesn't help at all.

Then let's hold them both to the same standard.

She has been an innocent sweet perfect angel since Bill was the AG in Arkansas and the victim of a massive conspiracy targeting her this whole time because she alone is just that special in this world with all the amazing coincidences surrounding her.

Leave the Messiah alone!

Trumps personal doctor is the one person who COULDN'T be credited, because he's his personal doctor and there are laws about that kind of thing.

>Watch Clinton Cash
he says, after saying that what is said about her isn't cooked up by right wingers.

oh the naivety of it. Clinton Cash is a long string of cooked up garbage by a right wing propaganda outfit.

I had CSI zoom and enhance it. They told me it's great work.

Aww darn, the one guy who could prove it is useless. Funny how that happens huh? I guess it has to be made up bullshit then.

Alex Jones much?

>Healthiest presidential candidate ever.
>"bone spurs" kept him out of Vietnam.
Teddy Roosevelt would like a word.