So Finland is getting a GPS-tracking system to monitor car traffic and taxation

So Finland is getting a GPS-tracking system to monitor car traffic and taxation.

Russia,plz invade,this is hopeless

We're getting microchipped babies in 2 years so they can "monitor abuse".

I would rather prefer Finland invading Russia.
Or at least part of it to grab my oblast too...

No we aren't comrade Bäckman

wtf. Why not create strong social institutions and relevant parental education programs? Why resort to something so dystopian and dehumanizing? What next, tattooing a barcode on the ass?

>Why not create strong social institutions and relevant parental education programs?
They already did that though.

Have to take it to next level.

and since we do not have traffic police anymore,everything is monitored by the postal service

I want an intestine GPS-tracking system for officially broadcasting who are getting a twisted bowel at the time.

I will register my car in Latvia to avoid this.

Is this the famous Finnish memeing Sup Forums told me about? I already heard they were going to track cars to tax them wich is actually not such a terrible measure to be desu

>getting rid of car taxes, prices drop 1/4
>getting rid of petrol tax
>road usage toll is at worst 1400€ a year
what more do you cunts want

>europeans are literally becoming sheep

>tukey will get it's own search engine and email system soon and google will most likely be blocked
We 1984 nao
It was nice to shitpost with you anons.

Your american masters need to know about your location, Pekka. Be grateful.

We, and probably you, get taxes with roughly the same way; at least here, roughly 40% of what we pay for gas is taxes, meant to go to road maintenance. And then of course cars usually get taxed too.
Using a GPS to track who is using and eroding the roads the most is just the first world version of what politicians do on South American Banana Republics

o7 my hairy friend

Somehow I got this funny feeling were going to have all the previous tariffs with minor compensations, or hell, even increases + the road toll + the big black box up our boots.

lol

You can just assassinate him Japan style

Well who's guaranteeing they won't bring 'em back the next time they need a bit more cash?

>So Finland is getting a GPS-tracking system to monitor car traffic and taxation.

Russia is getting a system like that too, it's mandatory, all cars should be equipped with it by 2019.

>Or at least part of it to grab my oblast too...

Wat do if my oblast is too far from Fenland?

they will sell it to foreign investors as soon as their shekelmasters in Brussels say so,just like they did with our electrical grid.

that communist is a really big guy

4u

Not an argument

>just like they did with our electrical grid

This truly was some next level stupidity