When the countries with the most prevalence of white supremacistnationalist groups are those regarded as 2nd class...

>when the countries with the most prevalence of white supremacist\nationalist groups are those regarded as 2nd class whites
>when the countries with the most prevalence of SJWs and liberals are those regarded as beacons of the white race

Interesting world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HOGdeqdfhg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but Iberians are the biggest SJWs in Europe

Only liberals think like that desu senpai

Kek no

Pheraps in Lisbon but otherwise SJW is still a foreign concept here

Go to any white pride forum on the internet or any nat\soc related videos on the youtube and the vast majority of the posters are from eastern europe, south europe and america (both south and north)

yeah dude, at the very least you're very liberal, feminist, pro-refugee etc

What about Podemos? And that left coalition in Portugal's Parliament ?

>mfw these people worship fucking swedes of all people

>And that left coalition in Portugal's Parliament ?

Our left is pretty damn conservative in comparison with the central europen left. Ours is more directed to economy while in other places is more directed towards society and all that bullshit

I think their fantasies go more towards norway, iceland and faroe islands which they regard as the last true basteon of "whiteness" in europe.
Meanwhile, most scandi nationalists have wet dreams with eastern europe because they regard them as the last true european warriors

>another thread with the words "white" and "SJW" in it

Its because after that little trip they made in the 40s they got a bit brainwashed

>Go to any white pride forum on the internet or any nat\soc related videos on the youtube and the vast majority of the posters are from eastern europe, south europe and america (both south and north)

the vast majority are north americans of northwest european ancestry. they swamp all other demographics. eastern europeans are more racist than western europeans on average but they're still an insignificant part of it

>which they regard as the last true basteon of "whiteness" in europe

exactly, and few southern europeans would care about nordicism

the countries with true whites are the ones exposed to the most jewish subversive tricks so that's not surprising

I like nordicism but i'm not an autist and i know that our thing is totally different.

>eastern europe
do you mean 'eastern' like in polish, czech and the likes, or do you mean russia&shitholes around ?
cause Im pretty sure poland is as 1st world as it gets and there's plenty of nationalists

Modern Liberalism has brought the fall of Europe and America

Poland is still regarded as eastern europe m8.
Nothing wrong with that. There's economical differences between countries in eastern europe but yours is geographically an eastern european and slavic country.

Modern Liberalism has brought the rise of Europe and America

>regarded as beacons of the white race
no we're not, because that would be racist

youtube.com/watch?v=9HOGdeqdfhg

For some reason, when this kind of liberal discourse gets translated into portuguese, it sounds instantly horrible and retarded.

The SJWs that do exist, exist very, VERY small enclaves in Lisbon and Porto. Mostly in universities. They're also usually very exclusively white, since black people don't really go to uni. So yeah, Portugal is safe for now.

Not that portuguese white nationalists aren't even more retarded, lol

yeah but that's my point, no one would *subscribe* to it exactly like you wrote

there's a reason you have those >slavs >southern europeans >white memes. white nationalism is north american northwest european nationalism at its core and those people are the vast majority of its online presence

>Not that portuguese white nationalists aren't even more retarded, lol

It depends but unfortunately they are usually edgy greasy weebs that get mocked by everyone.
Boneheads\Hammerskins exist mostly in Lisbon i think

>how do you do, fellow members of the aryan master race?

He looks like an imperial from elder scrolls kek

You wot

This is why the concept of a "white race" is retarded, there are many "whites" that look like north africans. I mean, this guy has more in common with a Tunisian that with a Norwegian

this

you strike at the pressure points

Italians are not even white.
Have you seen that dude in your pic? It's an Italian white-supremacist autist who uploads videos in French on his youtube channel....yet he looks like a berber fresh out of the Sahara Desert.

Typial SHITalian.

This is another portuguese supremacist tough he is more "political".
He's like the portuguese version of david duke

He always looks kinda retarded

We had a thread about this already shithead.

What does even being European have to do with nationalism or trying to protect your people?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

You can define "white" as being in the European genetic cluster. "Race" may not be a scientific term but subspecies is.