I become autistic everytime I'm high on weed

I become autistic everytime I'm high on weed

Stop talking
Can't think of any response
Paranoia

I still laugh my ass off and get the chills sometimes at the beginning but I progressively become everytime more autistic somehow

Any tips Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NZJjUU4CyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How you smoking it bro? Bong or wraps?

Stop smoking

>Lemme pay for stuff and smoke it to become freaked out and paranoid
good thinking op

First off smoke a j over bong. The hit will come on slower. Second change your weed to a body high strain, messes with your head less. Kush is a good go to.

Not really, everybody reacts differently, and it just seems that is you.

Usually joints although I have tried using bongs a couple of times

micro dose xanex and vape

stop smoking
source: personal experience

Dude. That's what being high looks like

yeah, or xanax as the other said

I don't smoke throughout the year it's only a holiday thing

I stopped smoking with friends because I'd just sit there like an autist not knowing what to say and getting paranoid about it

Most marijuana effects are learned by experience.
I used to be exactly like you, everytime i smoked i would melt on my sofa.

My tips are, smoke alone, and smoke where there's nature. Go outdoors.

Do you have a garden? Do you know any good safe, closer to nature places where you can fell confortable? Maybe a lake, maybe fishing.

If you're not the kind that fells safe alone call a friend and go for a walk. Slowly you'll learn the good effects and will enjoy it a lot.

That's how I started. Then I became more sensitive to it and would basically go full blown psychosis if I smoked it. Now I can't even be around the shit. Otherwise I'm pretty normal mentally. I have to treat it as an allergy.
Careful though, some people have that psychotic break when they're high and never come down from it. With weed's ever increasing potency and genetic instability, more people are having severe adverse reactions to smoking it.
Also, fucking captcha I just got...

Sup dude.
I smoke hash and weed almost everyday, mustly at night, but I never do fat joints like fukin Bob Marley.
When I did had the same "autistic" problem.
Maybe try to reduce dosage so you dont become schizo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NZJjUU4CyY

What you're actually describing is anxiety user. If weed gives you anxiety you shouldn't smoke it.

Your best bet is to stick to high CBD strains. It helps with the paranoia and weirdness.

are you retarded,hes not doing lsd

Don't smoke if you don't like being high

Same thing happens to me, you'll be fine

Don't smoke in social situations. Get high and watch a movie or concert or something.

Bro I don't get anxious while high on weed I just don't get shit people is saying to me

Smoke less. Youre getting to high.
>newbie, and lightweight smokers do this

i get this too, infact i'll still be autistic the day after smoking. but i am stupidly addicted to weed because it is a huge part of my life and i have no friends anyway

don't smoke in social situations, it doesnt get better

Is not that I don't like it I just feel I could enjoy it much more if this shit didn't happen

It's the same thing.

You cant get addicted to weed just the daily rituals that are associated with it

No its not
>gtfo preteen

thats psychological addiction, also there are some physical effects. i sweat like CRAZY when i don't smoke weed.

I don't think is that dude
The day after is all back to normal, no side effects

Man, be cool. You're too agressive.

I'm talking from experience, there are many ways of experiencing cannabis effects, some good, some bad.

Go on and try it, don't take my opinion as truth. But I can do it.

you can force it to be good by building a tolerance. only you can decide if that's worthwhile to pursue

fuck man, same..

yea don't smoke weed its shit, get some good oily hashies

Relax, dude...
Just listen your favorite songs and chill, and let the weed show you the way to peace and serenity

you need to smoke less
your weed is to dank for you
try hitting 0.1g at a time just some leaves
pic related

Dude, you need to smoke in some place that you know, with someone that's your friend. If this doesn't change, then I would tell you to stop smoking, because this paranoic vibe it's no good.

*leafes im drunk because i couldn't get weed because everyone's weed was too dank

i also still get autistic even though i have smoked 2 grams a day for years. i dont smoke with friends anymore.

you can try smoking hash, it is a lot more mellow

the reeaal point here is, do you like being high?

/thread

I smoke for nine years before i quit.
You cant get addicted to weed.
I was raised by a stoner along with my family all smoking.
You've got that cringy pothead feeling to you

Take deep breathes and play some video games or something to take ur mind off the "trip" this use to happen to me before I smoked all my brain cells

Pretty much what everyones saying. It takes a very small amount to get high and everything else just magnifies it. And drink lots of fluids bc cottonmouth anyhow and to help pass it through ur system. Also, a full stomach beforehand prolongs the high since ur blood works on digestion, an old hippy trick

Weed is addictive as fuck, are you retarded?

except for the fact that you can get addicted to almost anything that gives u dopamine. your entire message is just a subtle brag. yes, you are a very strong person OK.

This

What i learned is that perspective is a huge deal in the effect you're gonna have. It's easy to be weak willed and let youself melt away.

Be in control, do something you like, going outdoors worked wonders for me.

But also, don't be dumb, look at your health some people do not go well with THC, maybe you're one of then, but i think the effects are far worse for those people.

>You cant get addicted to weed.
smoke 5 grams a day for a year, suddenly stop, get a comfortable sleep without sweating and tell me this again. insult

No thats being a creature of habit
>all humans are
>i guess i couldnt expect a autistic potato like you to understand habit

:stopautism:

alright friend.

this

you will literally wake up in pools of your own sweat multiple times

If your life is cringy, weed makes it worse. Just saying.

I mean jesus, of course if you do that or do any other drug like that you will feel different when you stop it.

The good thing is those withdrawals are very short acting and if you have any good sense, a taper for just a few days will make quitting dramatically easier.

For me it does not do much, it only helps with my neck and back pains and makes me relax but that's about it.

Once I knew a dude that always stared at sky when he smoked weed and laughed his ass off. Just pointed his finger on the stars and laughed, but we stopped him from smoking when this happened in a garage where there was no sky visible, the E.T. wants hone thing was getting little old at that point.

Maybe weed is not for you, try alcohol.

Let's be honest, that's half true, you can get addicted the same way you can get addicted to scraching your balls. Lol.

But it's proven, there are no chemical addiction like on other drugs, i would just take care to not let the drug lead me.

The real danger in my oppinion is not in smoking everyday, the danger is having a shitty life and smoking because you fell bad and want to fell good. Your life is the withdraw symptom.

Fuck you , Smoked a half to a ounce a day in my last few years of smoking. Quit at the drop of a hat with no side effects or a second thought.

I mean just because ur life was cringey and weed made it cringierrrr doesnt mean everyones cringey

Then it would be a habit not a addiction as i had stated

Also, it might be the weed. Some plants, have more CDA and cause more relaxation. Less paranoia. They make CDA extract now, calms you down.

That's fucking retarded.
>letting your tolerance get beyond 1 gram a day
You were apparently a wreck

Weed can be 100% addictive. Good for you for being able to quit, but don't forget some people are not fucking identical to you. My ex gf couldn't quit. Would constantly vomit and go insane every time she tried quitting, and she genuinely wanted to. Don't make fucktard ignorant comments like that dude.

CBD sorry.

Dont confuse a habit with a addiction

>cigarettes= i withdrew from for months, craved them, had triggers that would set off my craving took a year to stop thinking about them daily.
>weed= stopped smoking didnt think about it much just on a few occassions .

that's funny though, because some people have no trouble quitting smoking or never get addicted at all. so is smoking just a habit?

>kush cold sweats

Are you fucking kidding me m8

This dudes right. I feel the same way most of the time I get stoned around people. I found that going out to some park and just walking around surrounded by nature stoned makes the high so much better.

You're literally too retarded to insult.

I'm slowing down on weed to 1/4 - 1/8 of my consumption that I used to because money's a little tight right now, it's been no big deal and I actually have a chronic illness that I use it to medicate some symptoms and pain with, you guys are just pussies or don't know how to quit or slow down right or something.

After reading your comment i noticed i understood exactly the opposite you said. haha.

Yes, like an habit. But habits can also be toxic, i would not underestimate what a bad habit can do to ones life.

In my opinion anything can become an addiction, the way addictions cause harm in your life. The technical name may be habit, since there's no actual chemical addiction, but my point is in the way it can do harm as any habit can.

It'll sound like those new age kids, but what i noticed is that even though we understand more about the chemistry involved, perception or perspective highly influence our experience in the world.

What i know i know from experience. What i noticed is that there's a blur between paranoia and a "good high", and it's highly influenced by the way you do it.

Most people i talked to that had bad experiences waited for the drug to lead then instead of leading the experience. I can't find a better way to explain it in words.