My 16 year old stepsister keeps putting me in this position whenever I'm not looking...

My 16 year old stepsister keeps putting me in this position whenever I'm not looking. She has really strong legs and I can't get out, and she squeezes and laughs at me until I nearly pass out. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rAUieFdJk
youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a fucking pansy

Suck her dick.

stop making the same thread over and over again

Rape her, she'll stop bothering you trust me I know

stop making the same thread over and over again

You spin around and tongue her pussy like she wants you to. Jesus Christ, do I have to explain everything to you newfags?

say her: stop doing that or i'll put my dick so deep in your ass you can only call it excalibur" and put a hand on her pussy to show you're serious

turn your head around and lick her pussy.

Reach up and twist her nipples, hard. Hurt her and she'll stop, I guarantee.

Mah nigger

Bite her leg, this aint ufc.

guaranteed results op, post pics of sister tho

Put your hand in a position where 2 fingers stick out, preferably the index and middle finger. Do this with both hands and 'stab' the back side of the joint of the leg. She'll reflex and her legs will fold.

Now show her to us

Need pics to properly decide

How old are you OP?

When she's not looking spin her around and pin her against the wall and fuck her asshole raw. She'll stop after that I promise. If not keep fucking her asshole. Win/Win.

Tell her she has nice feet and you want some action

Nothing, you can stare at her feet til you pass out from lack of oxygen. Passing out isn't that bad so it's a win/win

Turn 360 and too early op

>16 years older
don't fug her she is an old hag. could be your mother

Just squeeze her ass you fucking faggot and tell her thats what you gonna do everytime she does that

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Can you smell her pussy from there, OP? How is it?

too bad she is ur STEP sister , if not u could have had lovely incest sex with her, ur only option now is to have boring legal sex with her

>retarded fantasy: the post
also stop replying to yourself

>/Thread

Toe hold and finger in the proper. 100% guarantee

29 replies, 27 posters retard

So, I thought I'd share the second trailer for the upcoming Zombie movie called The One: Operation Fallout.

If you could leave any feedback in the youtube comments please do.
Again, Keep it riggid folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rAUieFdJk

Fool! Actually this seems about right.

i dont like counting dont be mean pls

It's Sup Forums's Sup Forums. Tits or GTFO.

Ask is you can roll over and face the other way.

I would just have a midget Butler and laugh as he ran around trying to keep up. Send him on errands with a live feed and see what it's like to see the world through the eyes of a dwarf.

Is that even possible for a girl to do? Wtf

Got a boner.

Fuck yeah GoPro midget cam

Fun fact: the woman doing that, Kortney Olson, used to be a whore

do not struggle so you run out of air and die of asphyxiation

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

Why would I want that?

Just start to fap auto erotic asphyxiation style. She will stop or you get laid. She is probably touching you when your out cold due to some kind of power trip

Put ur finger in her asshole

Are you the guy who thinks that MILFs are from 13-25 and anything beyond is GMILF?

Shes flirting with you fucktard. Make a fucking move

Stroke her legs gently.

just record it or better yet. hook ME up with her ! its my fetish

Start jerking off and make sexual sounds

Watch him get items that are easy for us but huge to him, watch the struggle live. Imagine the little fucker mowing the grass on his tiptoes. Unlimited keks

Tickle the back of her knees

Try to turn around and bite her pussy..

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA

She wants you to sniff her panties. Just do it

Once you're in that position, immediately try to roll over (without snapping your neck) and have your face directly in her cunt.

It can go in 2 directions:

A: She gets extremely weirded and grossed out, will probably never do it again. May result in your humiliation at a later time.

B: She'll dig you and would want to fuck.

watdo?

Turn 180 degrees and start motorboating her

Semi-legal, depending on where he lives, the age gap may actually be an issue.

Wut

No one cares
We either won't vote or we'll elect one of the 2 big dumbasses in the media

punsh to the jaw
the fact that you are nearly pass out (aka dieing) makes punshing her is ok

When he complains about no step ladders or ways to reach all the stuff on high shelves you can get him some 1-2 foot platform/stilt shoes, then start putting things in low cupboards. But keep the shoes as a part of the uniform

Can he reach to punch* her in the jaw from down there?

Well, what you do is stop b8ing these people with a copypasta. That's the first thing to do when you're in this situation

Shut up child. Its berry.

Dislocate her toes, twist to the side.

Try to slip a finger in her pussy or ass while "trying to escape."
Either she freaks and lets go or
Wincest!

Maybe he doesnt live in america though

Unhook the feet to release squeeze

>Stepsister
No blood relation there faggot

I hope you guys know, this is a fake thread.

punch her in the ribs until they break

Greentext that shit

enjoy and fap pretending you're not liking it

Hit her quadriceps as hard as you can about halfway up. It's unreal pain.

Or reach down and break one of her toes.

How the fuck can someone even get in that position without you noticing?

Moar/sauce?

Twist your head around and lick her pussy.

tell her it turns you on, when she realizes how much of a beta faggot you are she will stop

jeebus...

From my experience girls have ticklish souls ... Tickle her till she cant stand it

But it doesn't turn me on... she thinks I'm a bitch anyway because I can't pull her legs apart

it doesn't say older... you're retarded.

made my day. anime was sub par tho

>used to be a whore
that's like saying you used to suck dick.
you will always be a cocksucker for life.

She's clearly flirting with you. Where you go from there is up to you.

Most girls have ticklish feet and knees. Just tickle her. She will let go.

try to turn your head and shred hear pussy

tickle her feet, OP

Punching her in the legs while they're tensed will really hurt her ... Try and get some knuckle action.

>she thinks I'm a bitch anyway because I can't pull her legs apart
she is correct

360 and walk away

This right here, easy

even if she doesn't let go, he still gets some sexy groping action if he's into that sort of thing ...

You break the feet apart, she locks the feet together you need to break it

lol same

>But it doesn't turn me on
Absolute faggot. Besides, just tell her it does so she'll be too weirded out to do it again ... unless she wants your dick (kind of sounds like it)

>she thinks I'm a bitch anyway because I can't pull her legs apart
You're not a bitch, OP, you're just a fucking faggot. Would you get turned on if you were being choked by a strong man's hairy legs?

Or maybe you're just too autistic.

>Would you get turned on if you were being choked by a strong man's hairy legs?

Yes

Shift your body weight at warp speed such that you slam her dome against a wall, table, or dildo knocking her ass out.