Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums.

Post apocalyptic world or you meet in a dark alleyway.

Would you 1v1 him unarmed?

I wouldn't.

If your answer is no then you no longer have a right to make fun of these sword/knife/katana wielders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SOFEPu4awU
youtu.be/j55d8uqvKDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is probably the most autism I've seen in a thread, and I've passed by several waifu claiming threads.

So if I don't wanna fight someone who's holding a knife unarmed I'm unable to think they're fucking autistic faggots? OK THEN KYS faggot

/thread/

Cirno claim!

lmfao.
The bait is so STRONG, kek

Hmmm... unarmed? I don't wanna get cut, but by the looks of it, his motor functions are impaired.
I may not be strong or that agile, but I could probably feint him and knock at least 1 knife out of his hands.

And since I actually know how to use knives, wouldn't be too difficult.

I'd give it a 60% chance I get slightly injured, and a 97% chance I'd win.

>would I want to meet him in a dark alleyway
In the same way that I'd feel slightly on-edge walking past a schizophrenic, axe-wielding retard in a dark alley, no, I wouldn't.

He's clearly got a few spare chromosomes and could flip out on me for being superior in every way, and use his mong strength to crush my balls into a diamond.

If it were unarmed then I'd crack his skull open

>shitpost defined

Well you can fight him with whatever you every day carry is.

For most people it's nothing.

I suppose you can think he is autistic faggot while he is stabbing you to death... I'm just saying give them the respect they deserve.

But you lose so maybe you should be more respectful of the art.

This may be bold of me to say but I honestly think I could beat that kid in the picture with nothing but my fists. I think that kid might be too much of a sperg to even cut me. If it was anybody else I wouldn't try.

I think you're all failing to see that this man has but one knife. HOWEVER he has a tensing steel so it can be reasonably assumed he has maintained his knife to be sharp as opposed to every nigger that carries a blunt piece of shit everytime.

wouldprovideanoffertojoinmywarband/10

In an alley situation, I would be certain to give a %15 tip minimum

This guy is wielding a fuckin' knife sharpener.
1.Grab something.
2. Throw it at his face.
3. Tackle him
4. ???
5. Profit

You just got a knife.

Knife/sword/katana wielders are still autistic as fuck!

I would beat the fuck out of him. He is unarmed, not trained, and a fat fuck. Having a knife doesn't make you a spec ops knife maniac that has superpowers. It makes you the fat fuck faggot you are, only with a knife. And katana/knife/sword wielders like him are fat faggots with no life

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

>tackle him
>get stabbed in the ribcage
>gg

OP here and I'm a former Recon Marine who has actually had knife training.

You never fucking fight anyone with a blade. You will lose. (unless you are better armed of course)

Sage advice for you badasses out there.

Also, he has the tensing steel because he failed to find a second knife to look cool.

EDC is a Glock 43 with Hornady CD. So yeah, he's getting three to the center of mass.

Throw a backpack full of random shit at him. When he panics and inevitably slices himself open, I laugh.

I got mugged by 2 little pussy wannabe gangsters a year ago, because they had kitchen knives.

They kicked my head in and stomped on my face, but...They had knives.

Your post rings true with me user.

In a similar boat.
I wager he can't articulate his body well enough to respond or become the aggressor.

>be more respectful of the art.
The fat fedora katana guys can't do anything remotely able to called art. Just because you bought a sword and swing it around in your backyard does not make you some skilled ninja.
You're still just a fat faggot in a trenchcoat with a silly sword.

>one of the knives

There's only one knife there, dipshit. The other thing is a sharpener

Tell this guy not to try someone with a knife

youtube.com/watch?v=1SOFEPu4awU

If you have empty handed skills, you don't need to be armed. It's not that hard to disarm someone with training.

GJ you win.

btw it's 2 to the chest and 1 to the head or pelvis.

You're dead and you just lost your backpack full of random shit.

Smart.

Get fuckin cut before you talk to me.

Yeah, but the thing is, I never go anywhere unarmed.

He looks like a villain in a resident evil game

Oh, I just thought he was holding it wrong.

Then, I lower my chances of injury to 35%, and increase my chances of victory to 99%.

Yeah, that guy looks totally capable of not injuring himself when hit by a heavy object while carrying a knife.

How autistic do you have to be to think that augment makes sense

Your fedora is showing

You don't wanna fight anyone with a knife, unless you're super well trained, even if he's super fat all it takes is one stab. It doesn't mean he's bad ass or not autistic, he's just got a knife

>1v1 unarmed
>if no can no longer make fun of sword/knife/kitana faggots
>unarmed means he has no knife faggot
>would destroy
>if he has knife 60% chance of injury
>no knife 10% chance of injury
>90% chance of victory regardless

And what if your edc is a .45?

the fact that your autistic ass couldn't tell that was a sharpener tells me you don't know shit about knives.
I actually would put money on the guy with "knives" over you

OP here.

Smart person detected.

1 and done as we say.

if you would know anything about one on one combat you wouldn't make this thread. even trained soldiers hesitate when faced with someone wielding a knife if unarmed. (they would kill this fag tho, he clearly has no idea what he is doing). so no, I wouldn't fight him unarmed, but your logic is bad and you should commit sudoku

>this

anybody with a little bit of knife training could take on these autistic fucks
>knife vs "super big scawwy knife"

if he is unarmed, why not. if he has a knife hell no.

reality isn't a movie, you need to be extremely lucky to win a knife fight when you yourself is unarmed

>art

that's like comparing a painting done by an elephant and the sistine chapel roof

The fact that you don't know it's not a "sharpener" but a honing rod makes you more retarded for arguing

I thought it was a white-ish knife.
>pic related

Coulda also been one of those Japanese knives that never goes dull.

Of course I wouldn't fight this potato farming retard unarmed. The fuck kind of real-world/post-apocalyptic question is that? Everyone would be armed. Almost everyone is now. I would however shoot him between the eyes with the .40 cal S&W M&P shield I carry if I saw him in a dark alley with a fucking chef knife. I wouldn't see anything normal about that.

That's wrong you can be trained to handle people with knives,

If you really were a recon marine you would have recived that training.

What do you mean by better armed, 'my knives bigger I can take him!'

It's called a fucking STEEL

Idgaf how badly you could kick shit into this autist, he still has a knife. Chances are that if you win the fight you have still been stabbed by a knife, and thats gonna hurt like fuck regardless of whether the person holding it is a spaz or not.

...after reading this thread it's upsetting to see how many that actually honestly believe they have any chance what-so-ever to win unarmed against anyone with a knife.

you people can count yourself lucky you live such peaceful lives, though i suppose if you actually had violence around you every day you would know better

Did you miss that still making fun of him, bumbass

Jesus christ is this what our marine corp has devolved into. Its one fat ass with a kitchen knife. Kick him in the balls then proceed to kick his face in

In an alley unarmed? So I didn't walk by a trash can or anything? What a shitty alley

Kick in his knee cap, less risk of upper body damage by the knife. Or if you feel like taking a risk, grapple his hand and turn the knife against his chest and push in as he's still holding it. That way you get to watch him go cross eyed as he slowly dies.

didn't even bother being correct because I figured everyone is too autistic to know the difference

I'd 1v1 this faggot quite happily.

I go for my black belt in 6 months...

you just got your leg sliced up, have trouble standing and is starting to bleed. he is unharmed. what's your next move?

it's not a movie

>Martial arts user here

I have been training jujitsu/judo for 28 years, boxing for 26, kickboxing for 26, and karate for 25.

Would I be able to subdue him?
Yes. Without getting cut.

Could you cuckolds take him? Yes. But you have the potential to get cut, ALOT. The knife doesent look very sharp, but he will get at least one stab in.

>white-ish knife

dude stop posting
you would get your ass kicked by anyone with a knife

It'd be like fighting one of those dead rising looney bosses
>ALL OF YOUR HAMBURGERS WILL BELONG TO ME

youtu.be/j55d8uqvKDQ

>Yes. Without getting cut.
congrats, you're really, really lucky

See

Yeah listen to this 105-year-old idiot.

I think he meant better armed as in "I have a gun pussy bitch. Whatchu going to do?"
>hurr durr nevar brang a gun to a knfie fyght

Implying im not gonna evade his first swing. Hes got a knife hes not thinking about dealing lower body damage. Hes going for anything above the waist. If it were someone who looked like they had a few fights under their belt I wouldn.t try them. This kid has never thrown a punch or been hit in the face in his entire life. Hes going to wildly slash with it.

>yet eurofags are proud of 'conquering' natives

holy shit that video is good

>itt fags that don't understand how fucking dangerous a knife is and how fast the attacks happen

>Hes got a knife hes not thinking about dealing lower body damage
dumbest thing ive ever heard, whatever body part you move in his direction is going to get stabbed

Your chances unarmed against a knife without any training tend towards 0.

i wonder if he is a match for Travis

Nigra that's too much confidence, I'm a martial arts fag as well (9 years shorin ryu, 4 years wrestling, 5 years melee weapons) and I would at least need a paper clip to not avoid that alley.

Your a fucking idiot and I really hope your not that faggot claiming to be a marine. If you cant take on a fat blob with a kitchen knife your a shame to your country.

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SMELLARY!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Post Apocalyptic world.
>Unarmed.

How am I not dead already?

what exactly are we fighting over? our own survival? If that's the case I could run to a weapons stash, come back and shoot the fucking idiot in-between those demonic eyes of his.

Depends if he gets more weaponry than me. If I get a bar or pipe, sure I'll fight. Otherwise I'll just wear his fat ass out by letting him chase me. I don't care if holding a knife makes you run faster.

Wouldn't? Oh buddy, he's waiting in the alley. You have to.

Im serious.

Knife defense techniques are meant as a last line of defense, because they tend to be extremely linear in practice.

My primary objective would be striking to disarm. (Striking involves 4 weapons, two feet two hands) Going first for the Knees and then the Acromion (tip of shoulder blade).

After I dislocated his shoulder, he will do one of two things, 1. pass out from the pain. 2. Drop the knife.

If the second? I ezekeal the little fucker.

Art....

these two will be dead and nobody will miss them

he's right though

So I've bartered away my gun in this made up scenario? Yeah I'd still attack him because he's a fat four eyed faggot.

Most unfortunate thread I have come across today.

Let's be real here. Who actually taught a potato how to type? Mario you son of a bitch!

I'm a special snowflake that hates violence and wants there to be love all over the world.

OK. I'm a smart man, I can handle this. I find him in an alley right? He's a fat retard holding a kitchen knife.

My first move is NOT to melee him barehanded like a moron. I probably haven't got anything on me that can be used as a weapon, but he is clearly the epitome of unfit.

I turn 180, run, find any heavy, hard object laying on the street or in a trash can.
I throw it as hard as I can hard at the head of the panting hambeast, wich by some miracle is able to lightly job & not harm himself with his knife

Boom, thanks evolution for these throwing arms good cerebellum.

I loot his corpse

But he's holding a sharpener

I carry a buck knife on me every day
It's a little scuffed up because I use it at work but it'd put me at the advantage
He looks autistic and visually impaired
I could just change his daily schedule and watch him burst out in tears

> I loot his corpse

It should always be implied.

>walking home one day
>meth head starts bugging me about my brother
>tell him he's moved away
>he thinks I'm lying to fuck with him
>he attacks me with a box cutter, throwing me to the ground
>stabs me with the cutter
>I reach up
>there's a loose brick
>bash his fucking skull in
Sometimes you get lucky

Hilarious

I would but i do it by running round, keeping a distant and throwing shit at him til he's tuckered out and has dropped the kinfe.

I'd tame him, and make him my trusty steed.

Together we'd make it through the best and worst of times,,, Any food we found in this nightmarish future would be allocated to me, while I distract the autist with old comic books, and scraps of old doritos.

Seeing as he cannot speak, I name him Benjamin. We travel into the woods, where we survive for months on nothing but rainwater and squirrels. Until one fateful day, the cold winter sets in,,, Benjamin is tired and weak from being my 24/7 guard-tard.....

I wait until he is asleep from exhaustion, then quietly slit his throat and let him bleed out.

To keep warm, I create a large cavity in his torso and climb inside (smells like Benjamin)

I emerge the following morning, harvest whatever Benji-meat I can, then travel onwards to seek my salvation.

Oh how I will miss Benjamin.

Two rounds between the tits and it's over then. So yeah, carry a .45.

Right in the sweet spot, you absolute bastard
Why not just rearrange his furniture as well, you sicko

>unarmed
I never am so why would I?
Tbh he'd just get a couple of 45 to the chest.

>implying even half of these fucks edc a fucking katana
Yeah, nah. This is bait. Have a nice thread, fam. I'm out.