I miss him

I miss him

I love him

well he isn't ever coming back, and who could blame him, look at the main stream garbage this site has become

Shame really. RIP.

Truly an hero we didn't deserve.

To many trap/pics you shouldn't share bullshit threads on here now

who is this. he looks like a fag

It's WT Snacks, how fucking new are you?

don't worry, he's here forever

haha moots a fucking faggot hahaha

>mfw

The good ol' days

whos that?

Good cunt

Hiroshima Tamagotchi > Moot

this
who the fuck is that and why should i miss him?

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

That's fake right

Fuck Hiroshima Gookasaki

did he have to sell this place before he was able to join google or something?

presumably his employment there now means he's got to be careful about commenting publicly here these days too

want me to tell how i know you're new here?

Go ahead quad fag

I swear moot comes on here for an ego boost.

Nah, i think people on google check their servers or uploaded content once in a while, so they should already know.

NICE QUADS SIR

dubs checked

Nice quads

I predict a day where moot shall return along with the true anonymous group that was once here. One day ONE FUCKING DAY the fucking faggot faced dickholes that are here now with their newfaggotry will do themselves in. I don't know how yet but sooner or later this place will fuck up beyond any Sup Forums historic event. And when it does it will scar the faggots that plague this place, hopefully enough to drive them off. Sup Forums will be a ghost town and the "greatness" it once was will return.

Why such a handsome man doesnt want to spend time on a board of edgy teenagers is beyond me.

Mootles works for Google now. I'd say there's no way he's coming back (as an admin), especially after his encounter with militant feminists.

This place has to fall off of the grid first. Like someone here has to do something that will scare off the duck yards and feminists and newfag cancer. It was once hidden due to the amount of shit here so basically that shit needs to come back and get the shit to fuck off

then shoot again but this time breathe instead of holding your breath.