Nice dubs

What's a mod?

What's CP?

Who is this 4 chan ?

/Greentext how do i greentext?

@701237318
LOL

Lurk moar newfags.
Oldfag reporting i still got the meems of the old dayz.
4 chan was way better 1 month ago

Haha what's a "kek" XD

Hi, I´m 13 and what is this?

▲▲

*Insert random and really hilarious remark about the original poster*
[thread

>In this thread we act like newfags.
>OPs a newfag himself who wants to make himself look like an oldfag
Just stop

I am professional memer .
I only talk with more than 8 irony layers.
When I talk by itself that looks like stupid spam, but in the context of a "normal" humorous or lighthearted discussion it becomes a tonal non-sequitur and thus how extreme it is becomes part of the humor: it stands out from your typical comment spam by being utterly bizarre.

OK, here's a post. By posting on Sup Forums I'm acting like a newfag.

>not realizing Sup Forums is a newfag containment board

▲▲

Deported

Are these the leaked photos from the black chick from ghost busters?!?!

can someone explain what dubs means?

newfag!!

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Come at me bitch!

>Only 1 post by this ID

My dad told me: Fuck you kid you're a faggot. And i want to punch he in he's balls, i do it or not?.

>act

The biggest newfag line
>oldfag here

xDDDDDD

Newfags can't triforce

/\
/\ /\

boxxy is the queen of Sup Forums

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

O

IM NOT A NEW FAG THOUGH KID!

Who is Heaven? And why does he post in every thread?

I am the great hacker Sup Forums and I will shit fury all over your miserable lives

Okay man I'm sorry I din't mean anything. I'm just trying to impress my friends please just forget I said anything

GUYS!!! ANONS!!! WE ALL NEED TO TAKE THIS GUY DOWN WHO IS DOING SOMETHING THAT ONLY ANNOYS ME!!! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE Sup Forums!!! YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS AND WE ARE A COMMUNITY THAT FUCKS SHIT UP TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

lol i just jacked off

Fag

candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions candyass thepeopleschampions

Have you just been samefaggin' this whole thread user?

That'd be the most newfag thing you could do. This would become an epic bread instantly.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Why does Coco look so pissed off? Can't she just sign her frustrations?

What's with the gorilla?

▲ ▲

That picture is offensive. How do I downvote it?

Oldfag here

I really like memes. Can someone post a pepe? :)

Check out these dubs

Czech'd

sauce

huehue, i luv le epic meems ^-^

This is now a doubles and triples thread XD

Look at this idiot - can't even spell "memes"

Half of those aren't even Dubs. It goes by the last two digits.....

HURR DURR

@701237318

What's a newfag?

>>How do grontext?

Lurk moar.

> oh i can greentext, I'm an oldfag XD XD
XD XD XD

Who was moot?

Kek

i hate niggers

How do u greentext

Those Minecraft add-ons I think

rate me Sup Forums

what means "double" "triple"?

Monkie is my favorite may may

what is a newfag? is that like when you just realized today that you love cock?