So after a night of DxM and drinking beer I just snorted a key of heroin and smoked a bowl of speed...

so after a night of DxM and drinking beer I just snorted a key of heroin and smoked a bowl of speed. everything is clear as crystal. what drugs are you guys on user?
general drug thread

Coming down from a very chill, enlightening trip on shrooms.

4 tabs of lsd here (150ug per tab)

nice. do you grow your own or know a dealer?

Kratom and weed. Out of morphium, thats why Kratom.

Is that codeine?

>Snorted a key of heroin
Either you're a moron or you're lying.

That or I took the bait

What's kratom like? I've been thinking of trying some

not a strong drug, if u gonna take, do it right, not like a tea. u may use in any circunstance (no drama here)

Not bad at all. Subtile but I like it, definitely has the opioid everything is fucking comfortable feel to it.
If you take so much that its not subtile anymore you get stomach problems, thats the bad thing

snorted a little bit of heroin off of a key used for a door. I don't do heroin often so that doesn't take much

It's very mild comparatively but you can take a shit load and feel pretty good, first time take around 1/2 tbs, toss and wash. kinda like taking a perc or a hydro. No more the first few times, it makes some people sick.

Jump on this bandwagon before it collapses...

>everything is clear as crystal
Oh just wait til it wears off, stupid junkie

who are the 2 guys on the tattoo...
It reminds mt of something

I understand now lol. As someone who sells (not heroin) a key is what we call a kilogram, which if you snorted a kilogram I'd be impressed and you'd be dead

first timer here. don't do this stuff often.
There's a difference between doing drugs and being a junky lol

Columbine shooters

How else do you take it? A/B extraction to a pill or something?

yeah I got the impression that's what you thought. but there's different terms for different towns so no biggie. what you sell?

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SMELLARY!

Weed, BHO/shatter, shrooms, pills (Adderall, Xanax, Oxycontin, hydrocodone) started out just weed to make money in college then just kept branching out into other drugs.

wow. you had it all. ever get hot or paranoid? also, how did you get your pills?

You're doing heroin for the first time? Well good luck son, if you weren't a junkie before you sure as shit will be soon

>implying you instantaneously become addicted

Gee wiz pal, are you that retarded?

just eat the fucking powder

no I do heroin like one or two times a year. first time trying speed. I actually don't like to binge on anything had like that. that being said I am a fucking junkie when it comes to cough syrup. Yeah, weird, I know, but as long as I say out of the pharmacies I'm pretty okay

> SWIM has tried Weed, Shrooms, Acid.

Drug of choice is weed. Taking an involuntary T break in order to renew the high.

My college was a big party school and people would lie to get prescribed pills and then sell them to me in bulk sometimes and I had plugs in nearby towns, I'd drive an hour and a half each way to go pick up pills and other stuff if s plug told me someone was selling cheap.

I stopped selling multiple times because i got worried, things like cold calls asking if I sold drugs with no name given, etc. But I always come back to it because I like doing what I sell and get everything really cheap and because it's pretty good money

when you say speed you mean amphetamine or methamphetamin? That term varies geographically

Drug dealer user here, I don't see how you keep DxM down, I've tried it multiple times and can't even finish one bottle without projectile vomiting and stomach cramps.

I need to take a T break too unfortunately.. been dabbing really fire half G's of wax for a few months now and noticed normal weed is starting to become boring to me which it wasn't before

Fasting for these later today, gonna eat a bunch of acid too. Maybe breakthourgh on dmt if I feel like it.

Forgot my picture

What do you use as a launch pad for your DMT? Ive been using a crack pipe and it's a little hard to get right every time. I may just need more practice though

drugs are gay

that's cool. I can't get prescribed xanex that I need for shit. but I feel you on the stopping part. cold calling sounds creepy as fuck

speed meth amphetamine it's all the same

not really, theres a huge difference in meth and amphetamine

Nothing but I have loads of shrooms

Dabs for days

I don't go that hard. Maybe a j every other day. Keeps me content for a while.

that's the fucked up part about it is that the first time you try it you'll either projectile vomit or have diaherea the first day but if you take it again the second day you keep it down and have an amazing unspeakable experience. it's like God gives you the controls over your life. you can perceive all situations in your life from any viewpoint. if you take enough you really believe you're touching time and reliving days at a time. that being said, yes, I was a fucking loser junkie as a teenager for a time letting it control my life

Do you actually trip with visuals or is it only a change in headspace and perception?

>Drug new fag here

DxM = Lean?

no you get insane visuals. the best way to describe it is like a really dirty acid trip with even more headlock. You'll see things you cannot explain and want to see again and remember forever

I've only tried it once so far, I put 2 doses on top of weed and covered them with more weed. It worked pretty good, probably ruined a lot of it. Next time I'm going to stick the crystals to the coil of a 20$ globe vape with some wax and pulse that.

not even close

dxm = dextromethorphan it's like LSD but dirtier

It's nothing like LSD
It's like ketamine or PCP but it sucks

>saged

this is complete fucking bullshit if this faggot did any of this they wouldnt be able to type.. if they made an attempt at doing this much H their breathing would be so shallow they would lose motor control within a few minutes

>heroin fag here come at me bro

Taken a 150ug tab of LSD and about to rip my bong when I feel the acid. Don't want to get stoned too early though or ill miss the LSD feelings

You should be able to do it the same as a dab, it's the same concept. That said, I've only started doing it this summer and I'm definitely not an expert

See
Read the thread before posting lol

Drink about 3 bottles of this shit you'll find out what the fuck DxM is. It's a dissociative. Normally I chastise the hell out of someone for doing it but actually it feels pretty far out. But your eyes will be fucked up for a couple of days.

Buy Walmart brand, same exact chemical and cheaper

>saged

would need a time stamp with that much to even consider this to be legit

also snorting is pretty wasteful if you really want to get high without a spike smoke that shit

He snorted off a key, not a kilogram, that's not a crazy amount

He said he's not a regular user

not true, dissolve it in water in put in in your asshole with a syringe (without the needle of course), thats the best if you dont want to shoot it

This tbqh fam

I can't do it no more. Shit spooked me too much last time. The colors are pretty as fuck but I get a real calm feeling like I'm about to die but I don't panic I just lay back and watch before falling asleep, accepting that I may never wake up. Then I do and have to shit like a motherfucker.

>saged

assuming since he is a new fag to this he wont have a syringe and probably just household items like foil a lighter and paper towel roll

well I have 12 syringes in my home but no foil and no paper towels so for me thats a normal household item

>He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts

had a buddy repeat that shit over and over while high on dxm. weirded me right the fuck out. I know what it's from but still

is this enough ice?

None, because I'm an adult with responsibilities.
>no caffeine either so don't start that gay shit

it depends what you wanna do with it.

op by the way

No ur gey

we just been smoking and selling it.

Is that literal ice cubes

Sugar? Tea? Capsaicin? Cocoa? Menthol? Nutmeg? Parsley?

Anyone who actually mentions caffeine when talking about hard drugs is a massive faggot.

>"I've done, meth, heroin, crack, krokodil, smash, nae nae, hooptihop, shongleshbarcalaktibun, and zam what chu done?"

>"I drank FIVE cans of pepsi"

in this case its enough

Just coke rn. Nothing to crazy.

Lots of Blowcaine

A key, not a kilo you dumbfuck.

haha yeah for us thats normal to have a case of diabetic supplies.. but someone that is trying to get the most bang for the buck then thats the best way

>totally thought they meant kilo- a bump isnt that much to worry about

The point is that it's a drug the same as anything else and people are hipocrits for smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol and coffee and then hating on other drugs, especially weed.

Can someone explain me what ketamin gonna fell like? Im doing it in a few days. Is it good with music? Because im thinking about taking it at a concert

>this thread
>pathetic shit-eating druggies

theres a difference between a key bump and a fucking kilo.. most people i know will refer to a kilo as a key and a bump as a bump

It gets youe heart pumping fast, kinda like weed. I suggest not going to a concert because the hallucinogenic effects is pretty strong

>70% of first time heroin users become addicted.

No. I can see your point on alcohol but caffeine and tobacco? That shit doesn't get you high. Don't give me that shit it still releases dopamine or whatever, but so does sex. So is sex a drug? That's a shitty fucking argument.

>"you know you're a fucking loser smoking all that meth with no job and living in your moms basement"

>"well atleast I'm not drinking coffee!"

See how fucking stupid that sounds?

i dont eat shit, i eat drugs. Never ate shit tbh

how about a small dose?

40 mg Opana ER ....coating licked off, sucked on enough to make slightly gooey, then chewed 3-4 times to break open...then right up the ol poop shoot. 8-12 hours of opiate bliss. Got the fucking Fire H last night, but now i'm broke and after today's Opana i will be withdrawing like fuck tomorrow.

its still addictive and unhealthy. Tobacco especially kills a lot of people, more than meth ever has

Smoking blunts and cooking meats

Unless you count sugars from fruit as a drug, nope.
That's my point.

Small dose is OK. I suggest drinking alcohol first to get a good buzz. Have fun Bru

just cuz it's a weaker stimulant doesn't mean it isn't a stimulant

U are no better than them...

If those are real shards CALL ME. Just trees atm

what kinds of meats and how you cooking thems?

Only edgy kids still talk about drug use.
Adults are ashamed of it.

My friend started taking coke when he goes out. Not so often, but still.

How fucked up is he?

Has any other degenerate like me ever done nitrous while tripping on acid?

Shits intense lol

you just put the tablet pieces straight in your ass? I normally powder that shit mix it with water and put the water in my ass.

dey is

he's not fucked up, but if he starts having financial problems or trouble working you should get him some help

that is a fucking awesome tattoo... why are we not talking about that in this thread

Lol yuup, favorite is still heroin and shrooms, love that body high!