i agree

minus arabs fuck them

and chinks too

Really makes you think

>we are all one
>prominent south korean flag in upper right
>not a single north korean flag anywhere

yeah, ok. now we know where he stands

Wow did that actually happen now? At the pleb games? I'm impressed and surprised.

But nah let's all wave OUR flags and bomb shit into oblivion. :^)

Tell that to the Muslims.

and russians

Nope. Not even ayy lmaos attacking earth would unite the planet.

Tell that to Zionists

I agree

I think it would just like in watchmen.

Probably not the muslims though.

And the various nigs and nogs. Fuck them too.

Christ, do i hate this cheap "feel good" politicaly correct bullshit.

We are NOT one, and there is NOTHING wrong with that, we are different and that's what makes the world interesting and beautiful.
Collectivism is stupid and "we are all one" is something a dictator says to brainwash people into putting their own dreams, will and personality aside and work towards the "greater good", "the nation", "the people" or whatever bullshit he says instead of "what i want".
Fuck this political world.

the message is that people shouldn't murder, rape, discriminate, and pillage over dumb shit. not that all cultures should be washed out because "we're all one"

it's pretty simple bro. not sure why you interpret it as "differences are bad!!!!!!"

whether or not it is intended, that is the eventual result of multiculturalism

Because people inclined on doing those things really care about someone holding a poster with good feelings written in it.

I read it as ''we are all alone'' I think I should go sleep.

it's just a fucking flag who gives a shit. stop looking for garbage to throw the label politically correct at. in reality you have no clue who or what made him throw up that flag or why he did it. you're making up a message to attribute to the flag to whine about some other issue that's bothering you

same here. Think its some secret chink technology, secretly spreading truth.

Why are you so buttblasted user? Did i hurt your feelings too?

Are you gonna make a poster with good feel messages? Perhaps you may want to call Bernie Sanders to bring your pacifier and diapers.

You misspelt "white".

If we're all one, what is all the fighting about?

Not everyone has yet realised the harmful nature of racism and nationalism and come together in peace under communism. ;^)

You're a sad little man, aren't you?

only mainland chinks, taiwan and hong kong are cool

That may be your interpretation of it, but it if not what is practiced by those attempting to actually implement it.

Also, what about not "all being one" made any of those things (except maybe discrimination) not pretty much universally frowned upon?

And when we get right down to it, what's wrong with discrimination?

We are all one but everybody wants to live in the white neighbourhoods

>There's only one species that matters.

>The human species.

Fixed that for you.