This movie legit has the worst marketing advertisement that I have ever seen...

This movie legit has the worst marketing advertisement that I have ever seen... because I have not seen any posters locally around the place, never talked about on live TV.

Yes I know this movie is only made for the diehard fans hence why it is only them who will know about its existence, but why not at least try and get other non gamers attracted to it and make lots of cutouts and place them around each local theatre and get almost all television news reporters talking about it.

Why didn't you try Duncan?

Wanna see something really intriguing? Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=U_-md5pebwI

They legit made an entire different trailer for the Wizard of Oz back in the day - purposely wanting to attract adults to go see it due to them believing it was too much of a kid's flick.

Duncan is not responsible for the marketing team and has even pointed out how some of the trailers were complete garbage

realer then real life #warcraft #showingnearyou

>Duncan has pointed out how some of the trailers were complete garbage
Wow what a sad world we live in where the director is not able to properly make a movie/advertise it the way he wants to

Okay take me for example. During the last hour I have learnt that

>The movie has many comedic scenes between a couple characters, one character who is made fun of
No critic ever told me this and I had to ask around - the trailers made no mention of this.

Reading about the game story makes me want to more go see it compared to watching the trailers which in some scenes were just so damn out cringey - but upon reading the story and game it made me actually care more about wanting to see what happens to the characters

My opinion is that Duncan should have made a CGI trailer, a dramatic trailer which used hardly any CGI (take the case of the Wizard of Oz adult trailer).

You must try to attract as many people to a film using many techniques as possible!

who cares though lol

OP is a reckless faggot.

dunno there's pelnty od advertisment arround my city (Madrid), many important places included

it's been this way since over a month now

ME you pleb shill

Is China Still tracking at 500 million?

>Madrid
>Spain
well there's the problem

I get a strong John Carter vibe from it all.

It's going to bomb, people won't talk about it much, but it'll be a pretty damn good movie that I will watch at least once a year.

Will it be better than the Hobbit?
I can never bring myself to watch that again.

But reading the game backstory; it does make me wanna see this

China will save it unlike John Carter which was better than that fucking shit Avatar.

The marketing is absolutely one of the worst campaigns I have ever seen. couldn't even get the fonts on the posters right, using dubstep in the trailer when the GOT dude is doing the music, it's a fucking disgrace. But that aspect at least is not duncan's fault.

>BABY AGGRO INCOMING

>Why didn't you try Duncan?
Because his dad just died.

>I have not seen any posters locally around the place, never talked about on live TV.

Wut...it's EVERYWHERE here. Every fucking youtube ad is Warcraft, posters on every street corner, in commercials, the radio etc etc.

>no trolls

Duncan did this to himself.

People really want this shit movie to succeed

>Warcraft lore takes itself too serious, edgy and all-over the place
>critics say the exact same thing about the movie
>fans rage because the critics point out the problems Warcraft lore always had

Looks like a 40 year old balding man.

HAHAHAHA so apparently orc's are born balding?

Anyone who would even remotely be interested in watching it already knows about it.
People have internet access in their handbags and pockets. You don't have to spend millions on advertising any more.