AMERI9's

LGTSS
>AMERI9's

Reminder that Tru Blu Aussie athletes have 19 (Nineteen) Gold Medals, that's 10 (Ten) more than America

Where were you when The "United" States of "America" got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT?

MERICA!

>inb4 americans go doopin mental about this

>trying this hard
>clearly just devastated

Basketball and women's soccer teams will make up that difference

Just so American's know that means we have about 100 Gold Medals Per Capita

Just so Australia knows, we own you in swimming with just 100,000 high school swimmers (high school is four years age 14-18)

>count relay and team medals for Australia
>don't do the same for anyone else

by the same math, the USA has 19 as well.

Go ahead and tell me to DELETE THIS, roofucker

so like whats a rugby 7?

have our male athletes won anything yet?

havent really been following these Olympics desu

sorry America, I know you have a third world math education but you only have 9 (nine) golds

I thought Australians were meant to be attractive?
What the fuck is this shit?

lad its already been established that Australia has even less high school swimmers than America.

Easy when you have 600 athletes.

>7s

More like 5 tumes the swimmers US has at least
>Australia

I love how salty the Olympics has made you ausfailians.

Just exquisitely memed. Well done.

shit according to this I'm a competitive swimmer

laters m8's gotta go train for Tokyo

this was explained yesterday, that data is everyone over the age of 14 and includes everyone who does swimming even as a leisure activity, hence the inclusions of dancing, cycling, and hiking, Though I understand the idea of physical activity as a form of leisure is foreign to an American.

As all AusGods are muscular tanned Hellenic ideals who all go for swims at their local beach, like New GOATlanders, they all get counted. Swimming Australia has 100,000 members and that includes all competitive swimmers of all ages meaning that there are far less competitive swimmers at Australian high schools than the 100000+ competitive swimmers at American schools.

That you would even compare these two sets of data shows that you are at worst clinically retarded, and at best, intellectually dishonest and are therefore furiously trying to control the damage.

I look forward to your reply, dripping in your seething rage, that I will not be reading