America is the greatest country in the world

America is the greatest country in the world.

Prove me wrong, commies.

europe is better

but you left europe remember?

Europe isn't a country

>they can't

If Europe would be a country, no

>Europe = Country

dumb brit

don't you mean Syria II, Achmed?

>he can't even define his own continent

America is shit because it's an empire. Empires always breed a usurper that overtakes them. Just like the Greeks bred the Romans and fell to ruin and Europe bred America, so will America disappear and their child will be the grand shithouse of the Earth.

I'd say a small, secluded island or mountain country with a decent population and economy is "best". Irrelevant competitions in sport, war, disease and poverty don't make a country a suitable contender no matter how large or "relevant" it is in the world.

America = country

>dumb shit

You think we don't know that? Why wouldn't we ride the gravy train of domination while we're on board? I'm praying I die before I see us drop from #1, but it's seeming less and less likely.

>secluded island or mountain country with a decent population and economy is "best"
Guess you guys need to work on the population and economy part then.

>actually believing this

what are you attempting to point out here, vuvuzela?

Aмepикa is not a country, you dumb burger.

Europe could be better if they adopted a common language and currency and united as one. But Europeans are too bitchy and catty little girls for that

You too, I guess? We aren't exactly the best examples or contenders, neighbor.

>being deluded

and if they weren't a continent

>we

Yikes.

I think you guys are more secluded in the mountains than we are but yeah geopolitically this is basically the worst place to live in ever.

Nobody wants to be part of Russia. You already tried that with half of Europe and they hated it

America's a continent, not a country.

United Statians on percapitacide watch

They wanna take our language and culture!!!!!!

(this triggers the europeans)

Australia's better 2bh.

>being different means you suck!!!
Oh, I thought America was the "melting pot" of diversity. Guess that means you REALLY suck :^)

exactly this
>go to romanian orthodox church
>priest and clergy thanking god they don't have to live under Russia
>pray that it doesn't happen to their homeland again

For the Glory of Australia!

Europe could too be a melting pot of diversity if they adopted a common language and currency and united as one country!

And that's how you were born :^)

rofl how many wars has your country won?

And Russia was born died born died born died. Why does you new flag have American colors?

>from a communist country
>literal land of we not land of me
C'mon dude.