She JUST showed you her undies

She JUST showed you her undies

>>wat do

Sage and report to the mods for breaking Global Rule 15.

What's Global Rule 15

All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

But there is no pony
Are you blind perchance

are you autistic?

Yes, why do you ask?

Please, do not insult the fact that Anthropomorphism ponies are still ponies.

Newfag. You obviously were not here for the pony invasion and the creation of their containment board.

wtf is that?

Wouldn't that make you cancerous since you recognized that ambiguous pic as a pony pic?

Set it on fire while smashing its head with a baseball bat.

I mean, id probably try to fuck it. Something that looks mostly human but isnt would make for a once in a life time fuck.

There's nothing ambiguous about the OP, faggot.

Degenerate, kill yourself.

erect my penis

degenerate? niggah youre sensitive as fuck.

How am I sensitive for pointing out degenerate behaviour?
Mostly human my foot. Kill yourself you fucking degenerate horsefucker, the world would be a better place without one of you around

/spoiler/ the \soiplre/

There is clearly something ambiguous about it if you're one of the only people to recognise what it was. Fuck stick

Wonder what acid i took to be talking to cartoon fucking animals

Check for hoof in mouth?

Make her change her name to flutter-moan?

Show her my bed rocks more than friendship?

You're right.
Glue factory, here we come

You must be fucking blind, mate. Because there is absolutely nothing subtle about that picture.

You. Obviously. Were. Not. Here. For. The. Pony. Invasion. And. The. Creation. Of. Their. Containment. Board.

Break her hymen with an old and dirty screwdriver

Degenerate behavior? Thats a human with ears and wings. A horse? what?

Last i check the whole dressing up like a sexy cat or bunny is a pretty common fetish. Kill yourself you cancerous piece of shit.

>t. fun police on Sup Forums
when you have sunk this low..........

Mate that thing is not a human with ears and wings.
Humans aren't yellow, they don't have yellow ears nor yellow wings. You're talking about dress up, that thing is some disgusting animal/human hybrid and not some person wearing a costume.
As I said, kill yourself.

What's ambiguous about a children's show a bunch of cock smoking neckbeards watch? It has it's own fucking board

so is is ok to bonk a horse?
probably not

You obviously were not here for the pony invasion and the creation of their containment board.

He's a newfag mate

This is now a Fluffy abuse thread

You know writing like that just make you come across like a cunt.

Go back to /mlp/ horsefucker

LOL

Jesus how dumb are you.

>Mate that thing is not a human with ears and wings.
Then what is it?

>Humans are yellow
Do you know what a cartoon is? Have you watched the simpsons? ITS A CARTOON

>You're talking about dress up
I think most people would agree if a human had real cat ears, and a cat tail, that would be kinda hot. Hence why toys and fetishes like that exist.

> that thing is some disgusting animal/human hybrid and not some person wearing a costume.
Its a human with cat ears and wings.

face it youre wrong, you started a argument you cant win and now youre just grasping at straws. kill yourself. But youre gonna keep coming up with shit that doesnt make sense to justify yourself because that just how the human brain works.

KILL YOURSELF.

Even if it wasn't the whole "powered up" form with 4 ears and hooved legs, I'd probably try to fuck her a bit because she's a celebrity to some. But I'd hesitate, if I fuck a cartoon character and they smudge... what would happen to my dick?

You obviously were not here for the pony invasion and the creation of their containment board.

>Then what is it?
An anthropomorphic horse, or more specifically, an anthropomorphic my little pony.

>Do you know what a cartoon is? Have you watched the simpsons? ITS A CARTOON
The Simpsons are just funny colored people, that doesn't apply to the OP.

>Its a human with cat ears and wings.
No it isn't. Either you are blind or you're playing stupid.

Is it bad that i feel remorse for fluffies?

How long was it since you last spoke with someone in person?

very

This thread fills me with sadness.

Please stop

>LOL

I didnt even know that picture was related to mlp till now. If you ask me or anyone else the picture more resembles the version from Equestria Girls, which is a human.

>The Simpsons are just funny colored people, that doesn't apply to the OP.

Thats turning into a strawman.

>No it isn't. Either you are blind or you're playing stupid.
No, either youre blind or playing stupid.

only because i ran out of pictures and am too lazy to go to the booru to get more

20min ago.

But according to you I wasn't here for this "invation" or the creation of their own board. Something you felt nessisary to mention after I'd pointed out the image came off as ambiguous (I didnt even know it was pony related until it was stated in the thread). So let me ask you this, why call me a horsefucker and ask me to move to their board after not moments ago judging me for not actually knowing much at all of their bullshit autistic fandom? Or are you just that retarded?

>I didnt even know that picture was related to mlp till now. If you ask me or anyone else the picture more resembles the version from Equestria Girls, which is a human.

That's MLP garbage too.

>Thats turning into a strawman.
The Simpsons are just funny colored people, mate. They're not anthropomorphic versions of horses nor are they animal/human hybrids like the garbage in the OP. Your comparison fails.

>No, either youre blind or playing stupid.
Whatever you say, horsefucker. Keep trying to justify your degenerate behaviour but you aren't fooling anyone.

yes... yees... YEEEEESSSSS!

Also to add to this, you're the only peddling that shit, mate. Read the rest of the responses, anyone can tell it's MLP garbage and also degenerate garbage. You're alone in justifying your attraction to that thing.

Yo waddup, its your boy Fag here. Anybody got some nice 420 kush pics of this nice fine lady

so what youre telling me is, that thing resembles the horse version more than the equestria girls human version?

i still dont see how youre getting degenerate behavior out of this. Fucking a real human hybrid that has cat ears/tail bunny ears, wings is a common fetish.

More

Mods need to move this to /trash/ where it belongs

LOL
You don't get out much, do you?
You don't see what is wrong with wanting to fuck an animal hybrid?
You can't differentiate between cosplay??
Plus lets add on top of that it's a My Little Pony character so that doubles the degenerate factor.
You horsefuckers should remove yourselves from society along with with your cousins the furfags and the trap faggots since you lack any sense of perception.

Who allowed you to speak horsefucker

>rape

MODS

>Unzips dick

moar

>those glowing red eyes
THEY MUST HAVE LAS PLAGAS!

Myself and basic human rights
>inb4 not human
(Still not a horsefucker, you're still coming off as a fuck head)

Kek'd at that last one.

>You don't see what is wrong with wanting to fuck an animal hybrid?
No i dont, its a very common fetish. Also, its a human hybrid that thing is mostly human.

>You can't differentiate between cosplay??
People WOULD fuck a human with cat ears/tail a real one. If its cosplay or not is doesnt matter, people would still commonly fuck it if it existed.

>Plus lets add on top of that it's a My Little Pony character so that doubles the degenerate factor.

I didnt even know that when i said id fuck it.

Look at this picture, youre telling me if those ears and tail were real, people would be like "oh im not fucking it now" yeah right.

fucking kill yourself

>No i dont, its a very common fetish. Also, its a human hybrid that thing is mostly human.
It's common as in cosplay, mate. As in dress up. And it still stupid.

>People WOULD fuck a human with cat ears/tail a real one. If its cosplay or not is doesnt matter, people would still commonly fuck it if it existed.
The thing in the OP is nothing like the picture you posted, mate.

>I didnt even know that when i said id fuck it.
How convenient that everyone else knew but you, mate. I think you're bullshitting.

Look at this picture, youre telling me if those ears and tail were real, people would be like "oh im not fucking it now" yeah right.
Look at what you posted and look at the OP. They're very different.

Why?

GOOD CHOICE BROTHER, CALL THE EMPEROR'S FINEST TO PURGE THE HERESY

>The thing in the OP is nothing like the picture you posted, mate.

obviously, ones a cartoon and the other one is in real life. Its just an example of what it would be like in real life. Even if it stayed that same look id still fuck it because its just a human hybrid with 2 slight animal features: wings and ears.

>How convenient that everyone else knew but you, mate. I think you're bullshitting.

well, i have no way to convince you other wise so thats on you.

>obviously, ones a cartoon and the other one is in real life. Its just an example of what it would be like in real life. Even if it stayed that same look id still fuck it because its just a human hybrid with 2 slight animal features: wings and ears.
No, it would not look the same. Imagine your picture but the whole body had the same color and texture as the ears and tail. I'd imagine that be a closer example of what the OP would look like translated IRL.

And it's not just two slight animal features: It also has the coloration of a cartoon pony, pushing it way further than that shit you posted, mate. For all I know it has a hirsuite as well.

>well, i have no way to convince you other wise so thats on you.
Sure, lad.

Which one is the right answer?

I typically don't go on Sup Forums but fuck it

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

What the fuck?
What does Barney have to do with anything

This is now a thread dedicated to showing these fuckers their show is shit

>random number generated image
>not labeled as mac screenshot
>the real barneyfag stopped using that copypasta

Nice try faggot.

>Imagine your picture but the whole body had the same color and texture as the ears and tail.
I dont see it like that at all. It just like if you were to bring a Simpson to life, they wouldnt be yellow and look at her collar bones thats clearly skin. But thats just a difference in opinion, which is where i think this dispute is coming from.

>And it's not just two slight animal features: It also has the coloration of a cartoon pony, pushing it way further than that shit you posted, mate. For all I know it has a hirsuite as well.

This is all just difference of opinion on how it brought to life then.

the communist being stupid ofcourse

>the real barneyfag stopped using that copypasta
Only because mods spamfiltered it on the boards that it's posted most frequently.
I haven't posted enough on here for them to consider doing the here.

>I dont see it like that at all. It just like if you were to bring a Simpson to life, they wouldnt be yellow and look at her collar bones thats clearly skin. But thats just a difference in opinion, which is where i think this dispute is coming from.
Just because YOU see it that way doesn't mean it's valid. I'm going on with what I'm seeing here. The Simpsons are irrelevant because the context for both pictures is a lot different.
My dispute comes from you being a faggot who can't admit their degeneracy. You somehow think this shit is okay for some bizarre reason. You can't just admit that you like weird shit, m8.

fucking first thing I thought was this was pony related, eyes are styled similarly. anyone disagree come see me after class

>Just because YOU see it that way doesn't mean it's valid
I mean, yeah it kinda does validate it because i see how it brought to life in a completely different way than you do.

>My dispute comes from you being a faggot who can't admit their degeneracy. You somehow think this shit is okay for some bizarre reason. You can't just admit that you like weird shit, m8.

There is nothing to admit, there is no degeneracy and its not weird. A lot of people like girls with animal features is a common fetish, we have been over this.

OUR dispute doesnt come from me being a faggot it comes from us seeing how its brought to life. And the way i see it being brought to life is completely normal.

So you think the cate picture you posted being completely black with black cat ears and tails is normal? Wewlad, what delusions.

The fact that you can't admit the weirdo style of the pictures is weird AND the fact that it's a My Little Pony character is just astonishing. Even fucking furries are more honest about their weirdness than you horsepluckers. Holy shit, please kill yourself.

Guys, Imma let you finish, but I just want to help this argument end faster.
One guy is saying that it is a common fetish and the other guy is saying it is degenerate. Can you explain what "degenerate" means in this context? Can a fetish, no matter how common it may be, be considered degenerate? Or is degeneracy determined by how common it is?

Are Sup Forums mods usually this slow?

Youre not understanding what im saying. WE see it being brought to life in COMPLETLY DIFFERENT ways. I dont see it with fur or a weird skin color when brought to the real world, you do.

>The fact that you can't admit the weirdo style of the pictures is weird AND the fact that it's a My Little Pony character is just astonishing. Even fucking furries are more honest about their weirdness than you horsepluckers. Holy shit, please kill yourself.

weirdo style? its the arists style. I didnt even know it was my little pony related till later. Its a human with ears and wings. Its not a full on horse/cat w/e it is. youre so stupid kill yourself.