I'm nervous as fuck

I'm nervous as fuck.

DYING to get high but I have literally noone and nowhere to get any.

East european fag with no friends, connections.
Smoked some I got off a "friend" after being off it for many months.

Shit is not good in my life and I'm just dying to get high, and super anxious about not being able to.

WHAT DO!?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/hbw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

could you be more precise of your location, might be able to bring some

are you romanian?

OP here, last time I smoked was 2 weeks ago. Been trying to get some for past week, and my only hope just fucked off!

I have enough booze and some zopiclone but I just want to smoke some bud and feel normal again!

Know your feels OP, have you tried the darknet? it solved my problem

I would buy from whoever!
I'm from Latvia... I doubt anyone from my region is here.

Im saying, youre probably not from PA, but if the off chance you are, I got you fam

romanians only smoke gipsy skin rolls

I don't know shit about darknet and all my money I have is in cash.

Dude! Precise your fucking location!
Magyar vagy? Esti român in puii mei ?

if you really want it you can grow yourself,seeds are legal ,only if you really want to
if your a lazy fuck theres no point to tell you how

I literally consider just uprooting my whole fucking life and leaving this shit country. But i'm suffering from depression and don't have anything substancial saved up to actually get a plane ticket to anywhere let alone get a start in life in a strange city.

My dream is to move to amsterdam

Latvia, Riga.

wait u fucking prick. dont smoke and the shit is out of your system in about 2-4 weeks, than you wont have the desire to smoke any, bitchass nigga, u stinkig shitpile

Go around town asking strangers if they know where to get some. Really, it's not hard to find the shit OP

Just don't be a fucking nervous pussy, because if you are NOBODY will want to work with you to get you what you want. it's WEED. You will not get in trouble and nobody is going to rat on you

Dude, no hate. I didn't even know you could GET good weed in Latvia. I thought it was that ruderalis junk from Russia.

you fucking retard you trying to send him to jail idiot

Do you have niggers in your country?

Go to a local park and ask a nigger for weed.

I really would, but on very many levels it's not really viable in my case.

blazing from romania

Go to a trashy bar talk to the bartender and viola you either got weed or your ass kicked.

There is literally 0.000001% nigger population in Latvia I see one maybe once every 2 months.

Only fuckers we have are these pieces of shit.

Anyone from Czech, Brno? would buy and also smoke you

You can get good weed here, I smoked some last time I did.
But I'm an ex dealer, Hardcore other stuff addict and an alcoholic.
Went sober like 2 years ago and only been smoking some weed like once a month past few months.
That one " friend " before got some for me but this time that's not an option.

Same shit. Haven't smoked for 4 month (did mdma month ago tho), i can't find anything here in Georgia (country, not state), used to live in Russia where I could get any stuff in darknet.

Just so mad that I have literally 0 options of scoring some to just fucking play some vidya, listen to music or watch a good movie and relax and feel like i'm a normal human being!

fumetre, te vede Iohanus ..

Last time I checked Latvia was in Northern Europe, also talk to people, mention it slightly and You'll be able to get some... When i was there the price was EUR15/g...

My only other option is to drink Seroquel, Zopiclone and beer to try to mellow down! But that is totally not the feeling i'm chasing!

erowid.org/plants/hbw/

Search for Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds on Ebay or something like that. 10 seeds = strong dose, you can buy 100 for around $20 USD

yeah, 14/15 eur per gram.
I don't feel comfortable enough at all to just go to Riga and walk around for hours, looking for someone shady and ask for weed, and possibly being greatly fucked over by some russian pieces of shit

Or god forbid being given synthetic weed shit I was on for 2 years fucking up everything up in my body

>I'm nervous as fuck.
>DYING to get high
Maybe you should take a step back and look at your drug use fam.

smoking a gram for 4 days when I get some.
once a month.
and Weed = drug

just come on user

Well... why can't you grow it yourself?

Weed is a drug. Come on man.

Getting high is lame

They still make Chesterfields?

just go to some public places where hipsters or skaters hang out.. make a compliment about anything.. introduce urself in english as a foreign student. laugh a bit with him/them.. ask if they know where to get some ganja around here. Not that hard.. hell i have fixed cocaine in finland and in other countries i've been to.. weed shouldnt be hard to get at all.

Someone from Switzerland? South? (Ticino) near Italy?
I would like to find someone, I got no plug right now and I don't really wanna get on the street and ask random people, also internet people are mostly selling in big quantities (1oz minimum) and I can't and don't want to buy that amount..

I also smoke like you, buying 2 grams and keeping it for weeks, smoking a little bit everyday and getting high using the smallest quantity.

this. you should try to get your mind in other things, im in the same boat as you OP, i've smoked everyday in the last 2 years around a gram per day, now i've moved to college and i want to take that bad habbit off, been 2 weeks sober now.
Personally i just draw shit, or study interesting stuff, and eventually i just forget about the desire of smoking