Why there's such a shit moderation of this board?

Why there's such a shit moderation of this board?

because wisslpb?

wisslpb?

>>>/reddit/

How old are you?

wisslpb?

This grown man spends his entire life spamming pedo threads and shoving his sickness down our throats because he hates himself. He can't stand looking in the mirror. He's too cowardly for suicide, so the only way he can cope is to force others to look at the underage children he craves. The underage children that he knows would be utterly terrified of him. That would see him as a monster.
So when you see a cunny thread, just remember that the lonely, depressed, hideously ugly, poor excuse for a man that's behind it is hurting. He's suffering from extreme emotional problems. As soon as he posts, he's already lost.

as a psych major I can confirm this is 100% medically accurate

is this an unedited picture? she's fucking hideous already, chloed right the fuck up

time to look for another little girl retards

IMPORTANT ------------------- READ

Can someone post the PIC of Anya Taylor joy with her dick showing under her leggins and drinking cum from a glass? ThX

IMPORTANT

Can someone post the PIC of Anya Taylor joy with her dick showing under her leggins and drinking cum from a glass? Thx

IMPORTANT ------------------- READ

Can someone post the PIC of Anya Taylor joy with her dick showing under her leggins and drinking cum from a glass? ThX

IMPORTANT

Can someone post the PIC of Anya Taylor joy with her dick showing under her leggins and drinking cum from a glass? Thx

Let's make a movie about this, Sup Forums

kys

wisslpb?

Ban evaders

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

wisslpb?

I hide spam, frog, and reposted threads on sight.

wisslpb?

you clearly don't

WHAT THE FK DOES WISSLPB EVEN MEAN

>tfw someone responds to your Sup Forums post
loving every minute

wisslpb?

wisslpb?

wisslpb?

>get triggered by three empty threads
>not by the mass spam of shitty off topic trash
get fucked

>three

I'm not sure, but I think they do it for free

I enjoy "ban-weaving," myself. The idea is to line up browsing of and/or replying to a thread, with reporting other threads. As you know, the timer for reporting posts isn't instant - it's about 10-second wait - so the trick is to "weave" in and out of reports with browsing and posting.

yeah you didn't even circle the worst threads

wisslpb?

This really triggered you, didn't it?
Top kek.

wisslpb?