Having seen all three BIG Capeshits

Batman vs Superman>X-Men Apocalypse>Civil War

The only real complaints I have about Apocalypse was jlaw turning blue for no reason throughout the movie to remind the audience that she was mystique and Angel being completely fucking outclassed by the other three horsemen.

No user stop with this dumb meme no one gives a shit.

EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT WILL FALL
AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR WORLD
WE'LL BUILD A BETTER ONE.

Agree with the rank.

That image is fucking retard. There is literally no explanation behind it other than "what I say is right, and what I say is that marvel movies have shit cinematography".

Why do you keep trying to force the "BvS is good" meme?
You're simply invalidating your fucking opinion doing that dumb shit.

>it's a capeshit thread on Sup Forums

Great image. Marveldrones BTFO

>it's a mobile user

What a fucking child holy shit

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and souless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest-common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conveiced product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangers for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

What a pretentious and utterly inane wall of text.

>Even as a child

You mean like right now?

t. manchild

Congratulations, you have autism.

Good post.

What a non-argument

Face it, tiger, you got btfo

He's right though, even if it is pasta at this point. And I hate capeshit.

Btfo by stale pasta?
Literally how new

What autist did you copy and paste this from, pleb?

>that movie no one would give a shit about anymore if people weren't constantly telling them they're supposed to give a shit about it

Not the user that posted the pasta, but these are some really weak non-arguments against the post.

Best fight scenes - cw
Best looking - bvs
Best acting - xmen
Best writing - i cant tell theyre all weird flicks (bvs is underwritten, cw is overwritten, xmen is sarcastically written)

Best flick - xmen

Nobody has to prove such outlandish claims wrong, whoever wrote that idiotic wall of text forgot about the burden of proof and how his work is entirely baseless

I don't frequent Sup Forums so what is capeshit or a capeshit

Marvel movies

Kek. Another non-argument.

Why argue against someone that deluded?

Not him, but I've gone through this in pain staking detail. BvS is flawed on many technical levels. Even if you want to grant it points for visual style or unique-ness, its still a less competent film. Critics agree. Fans agree. Audiences agree.

The only people who don't agree are Sup Forums contrarians.

>absolute lowest common denominator standards in film making
There were few if any moments in Civil War that brought me out to think of character motivations and logic. Film (at least in this context) is illusion and immersion, the single worst thing you can do in a movie in that regard is to make the audience have to question events.

Lex's plan does not make sense. Batman's rationalization is not particularly strong. Plot lines are lost. The fight is contrived. The ending is contrived. How did Lane know where they were fighting? The scene before the fight they show her watching the alien ship footage (implying that when she asks for a helicopter she would be going to the site) and yet she instead goes to find superman.

Mind you, this is all while NOT being privy to Lex's conversation with Superman. She does NOT know superman and Batman are fighting, nor where they should be. EVEN if you say that she intuited it all and followed the bat signal shown briefly, you STILL have to accept that she somehow went through the whole battlefield and conveniently found where the two ended up ALL in time to save Supes' life.

Its fucking retarded. Add to this the pointless scenes of wonder woman and yet more shoddily constructed features. Its nearly as insulting and shitty as Revenge of the Fallen.

Visual flair and style is nowhere near as important to the quality of a film as its actual ability to tell a cohesive story.

The entire pasta is a non-argument you fucking pretentious teenager.
Prove your pasta right before asking anyone to prove it wrong, since things that are stated in a baseless manner can be discarded in the same way.

thought you could get away with this pasta because it hasn't been posted much huh?

Thank you user. You were brave and I appreciate the effort. I also agree.

Many superheroes wear capes in spite of living after they went out of fashion in the 18th century, and all have weird costumes.

I am honestly a bit upset about it, capes are great. They should never have went out of fashion.

I think X-Men definitely had the best writting, it was all simple stuff that delivered, characters were good written, then plot and the archs were simple and straightforward.

>good written
>character arches

You would think it was good writing, wouldn't you user?

The pasta isn't trying to prove the existence of something you mong. It's a difference of opinion. You don't need a burden of proof. You're just not smart enough to challenge or refute the points.

Dum dill um
Dum dill um
Da da da da DA
OH
Here Comes Tim Burton
The master of the Quirk
The spooky scary quirky guy
He sure has done some work
He likes to make things twisted
but also likes them fun
If Timmy B was MY REAL DAD
That would be soo COOOOOOOOL
BUM
BUM
BUM
He made the best Batmans, because of his visual STYLE
He made the best movies, that I've seen in a while
He studied animation, and that's why he's so good
Cuz everything he does is artistic and insane
DA
Timmy B, Timmy Bu
I want to come work for you
Then we can make Capekino real again
Just like you did with Michael Keaton
Comic book movies aren't about grit
Make a comic book movie for the heck of it!
It should be inspiring, creative and weird
Make those other one's disappear
I liked the 90's they were wacky and fun
Now i am going to shoot myself in the head with a gun.

The post youre replying to is anti Marvel
And your reply is anti DC

Try again with your next post

Terrible reading comprehension
If your only defense for your regurgitated non-posts and half-assed opinions is calling other people not smart enough to refute them then I don't need to waste my time explaining why they're fundamentally wrong, and if you're sincerely asking why then you're too dumb to understand why.
Either way, replying to you is wasting time, enjoy your last (you)

>Disprove a negative
>This clearly pro DC copy pasta should not be referenced
>This is exclusively about marvel movies of which there are fucking 13
>"Try" again.
>"Next post".

Nah. That's enough of my time. You're obviously not actually interested in discussion. MCU movies are not high art, nor would I argue most of them to be. But they have plenty of effective moments within them.

Danny Elfman as a composer (the same person who wrote for the original batman movies lauded in OP's jpg) helps along the scores and themes. The casting is often very good, the comedic timing and other details are usually pretty decent. Etc etc etc.

Framing the argument this way poses the challenge of defending every single MCU movie while your only requirement is to poke a hole or two in one or two of them.

Its a wasted effort. But well done baiting me. Its beyond me why anyone even gives a shit about these movies.

>I don't need to waste my time

The catchphrase of the mentally challenged. Thank you user, I feel vindicated.

Says the kid that thinks he's smart because someone else wrote some wall of text he can copy and paste, and then ask for it to be proven wrong before anyone can tell him how much of a fucking idiot he is.

none of this is true.
>flawed on many technical levels
editing and?

>Critics agree. Fans agree. Audiences agree.
yes, no, no

>The only people who don't agree are Sup Forums contrarians.
no.

>Lex's plan does not make sense. Batman's rationalization is not particularly strong. Plot lines are lost. The fight is contrived. The ending is contrived. How did Lane know where they were fighting? The scene before the fight they show her watching the alien ship footage (implying that when she asks for a helicopter she would be going to the site) and yet she instead goes to find superman.

Mind you, this is all while NOT being privy to Lex's conversation with Superman. She does NOT know superman and Batman are fighting, nor where they should be. EVEN if you say that she intuited it all and followed the bat signal shown briefly, you STILL have to accept that she somehow went through the whole battlefield and conveniently found where the two ended up ALL in time to save Supes' life.

Its fucking retarded. Add to this the pointless scenes of wonder woman and yet more shoddily constructed features. Its nearly as insulting and shitty as Revenge of the Fallen.
All of this is either subjective, misinformed or plainly wrong.

>It's wrong because I say so!
Is this the extent of your knowledge, DCuck?

well no, its just you state things like Luthor has no motivation, or Batman's rationalization isnt strong. None of which is true and is either wrong or subjective.

There are several things in the film valid of criticism but the only one you have addressed is Lois being able to discover the two in the wreckage.

Heroes fighting heroes stuff is so idiotic even by comic standarts. X men delivered what it was.

xmen>>civil war>>trash>>bvs

I didn't post the pasta. I just find it funny how much it triggers manchildren like you.

What a fucking loser tbqh
I bet that you need to compare with others nonstop in order to not kill yourself.

>Projecting this hard

>says the guy whose go-to insult is manchild

>manchild getting this triggered

Poor lad.

You are both autistic.

not even me, but was projecting of the highest order.

100% agreed