The great debate

the great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37028551
youtube.com/watch?v=o-urnlaJpOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Phelps. How is this even a debate?

>smimming is more prestigious and difficult than running
wew lad. anyone can float in water like phelps. its easy. only a few people in history have been able to run 100m in under 10 seconds like bolt.

Bolt vs le doping man

Gee I wonder

they are both equal and opposite

land and water. black and white. they are the sovereign kings of their dwelling

Aquaman vs the flash?

le doping man vs Phelps

Hmmmmm

you are an racist

the white dude, blacks aren't even human

Seriously though, why even compare them?

Subjectively speaking, I find swimming more fun to watch. Both are their own things though. No need to compare two great Olympians.

spotted the niggers

Flash. Nobody beats Flash

So Bolt

Bolt
>fastest man alive
>doesn't use performance enhancing drugs
>wont be btfo by the ioc a year from now
>queen's man

Phelp
>stoner
>drug cheat
>will have all his awards and medals revoked just like other american """""""athletes"""""""" in the past (lance armstrong, carl lewis etc)
>owned by jews

I like this post. Good job buddy.

muh poo crapita

I know, they left humanity behind years ago. Have you seen how massive their cocks are compared to yours?

Bolt hands down. Running is a natural ability that everybody can do and train easily, he's literally competing against the whole mankind here.

On the contrary, 1. Not everybody knows how to swim, 2. Not everybody who swims can train 8h everyday

This. Can we think of the niggers? Niggers don't know how to swim. It's problematic as fuck to considering swimming as a sport.

France knows his shit.

>muh dick

nignog detected

Bolt is the fastest man on earth. Felps is a swimbabby.

ITT euros side with niggers to spite white americans

just as the jews planned

We're very butthurt that a lone guy can win so many medals

Yes, but unironically.

If you are in the pool and you don't know how to swim you drown

If you are on the ground and you don't know how to run you just fall down

Phelps wins

ITT: Ashton Eaton is not the most complete athlete

No they side with Bolt because they're cucks.

that aids infected nigger probably can't even swim

> babydick detected

Phelps is more accomplished but running is more relevant than swimming so idk I give the nod to Bolt

Honestly, no one cares about swimming. The 100m is the highlight of the Olympics. If Bolt was an American people would still say Bolt (and so would more Americans).

Doper vs le dope man
Both are as clean as each other 2bh

>GOAT boxer- Ali
>GOAT basketball- Jordan
>GOAT F1- Hamilton
>GOAT Olympian- Bolt
>GOAT football player - Pele
>GOAT Baseball - Barry Bonds
>GOAT golfer- Tiger Woods
>GOAT rugby- Johna Lomu
>GOAT cricket- Viv Richards
notice a pattern you crackers?

Bolt.

His races only last for under 10 seconds so I don't need to be siting there for over a minute like with swimming.

usain's running record will probably get beat sometime in the near future, phelp's medal count probably won't be in any of our lifetimes

Imagine if Bolt could compete in:

100m
200m
4x100 relay
4x200 relay
100m skipping
200m skipping
4x100 individual medley
4x100 medley relay

>GOAT rugby- Johna Lomu
ZERO World Cups
E
R
O

Unlike my boy Ritchie

felps is a meme ped babby straight white male that had everything in his favor.
Bolt came out like lightning against all odds. He's the GOAT.

m-muh prairie nigger that can run fast

How long before and after races are they tested?

I think the better question is who can do more bong rips over an arbitrary length of time.

Doesn't matter, US pharma is well ahead of the testing curve

Straight away, as are all medal winners, even horses in Equestrain

Bolt for sure

Swimming is irrelevant

didn't phelps fuck a tranny?

in bolt's country they'd lynch someone for that

See

This. Niggers > white bois.

If Lomu is so GOAT how come he's dead?

Phelps gets tested like 3 times a year by different organizations. Give up, doperfag.

>anyone can float in water like phelps.
Except niggers

Bolt not even close

c'mon now

Stretch Armstrong got tested regularly too, Russian team has been systematically doping for decades and only just got caught, come on pham up your game

they should compete in each others events and whoever wins by the greater percentage gets the title

so we should just assume every top-tier athlete is doping

is Bolt doping? Obviously, since he's top-tier.

He is doping you absolute bell-end, how naive are you?

A YEAR? That all? Kek

>yuropoors sucking nigger cock: the thread

Not surprised TO BE HONEST FAMILY.

This. Every athlete should be subject to a piss-cup test every morning.

There will always be people willing to cheat. These people will inevitably get to the top. Therefore we should assume all top sportsmen are doped.

This. Literally every professional athlete is on steroids.

my vote goes to Michael Phelps Fish Monster

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37028551

Boxer Michael O'Reilly will not fight in Rio after failing a doping test, the Olympic Council of Ireland has said.

The middleweight, 23, was told last Thursday he had failed a test due to an "adverse analytical" finding.

He was suspended, and will not now contest that decision.

In a statement handed to Irish broadcaster RTE, O'Reilly said he unintentionally took a supplement that may have contained a banned substance.

It added he was given it "by someone unrelated to his team or association".

>people literally take random substances given to them by people not associated with them

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Can't cheat at track with fancy suits

Also the Greeks didn't swim in their games.

Bolt by a mile

that's because non-whites suck at swimming

>muh shitskin appeal

what's stopping him from competing in other events besides the fact that's he's a one trick pony?

Viv Richards who the fuck?

no debate

It's just a cover up to minimize the impact on his career, they'll say anything.

Few years ago Contador claimed the shit he got tested positive for, came in the form of a fucking steak he had eaten.

More like Usain Dope

Incredibly shitty bait but here's your (You) in case you're serious

Has any of Phelps' coaches or teammates been implicated or caught?

Because bolt has a couple of them.

>Away goals rule

US has the best doping scientists, Jamaica just has some rasta with a syringe

Funny how your women say different

If there were someone who won the 800 m, the 400 m hurdles, the 100 m hurdles, and the 4 x 400 m relay, and who did this for 5 years straight, would you care?

The answer is no, because the 100 m is the only running event that counts (and maybe the 5000 m and the marathon, but not really). No one even gives a shit that Usain Bolt has the best 200 m time, or that he can do a 100 m with 3 other guys. It's about the individual 100 m, and nothing else.

Likewise, the fact of the matter is that the 50 m freestyle is the glamor event in swimming, and it's worth more medals than all of the other events put together. The only other event that comes close is the 1500 m, of which Ian Thorpe is the patron saint. Spitz and Phelps are FRAUDS who won all their medals in shitty loser strokes that don't matter.

Alexander Popov is still the GOAT, having the fastest 50 free time without wearing a meme suit. He is the FASTEST MAN in the water.

>100 m is the only running event that counts

Complete faggot

100m, 400m, 5k and 10k are the main running events

all the others are just stupid lengths

Okay fine, 100 m, 400m, and 5000m.

The 200 m, 800m, and 1500 are stupid. No one needs those.

Hurdles is retarded... like what is that even testing? If there are hurdles in your way just fucking run around them.

Bolt used the same guy Marion Jones and a bunch of others used

I am. If he's so GOAT why doesn't he compete in more events when the precedent has been set by other track and field multi gold winners? Just by adding hurdles and 400m, that gives him 4 more chances for gold. I don't see what's impressive about events that literally take less than half a minute of physical exertion.

>goat rugby- johna lomu
kek not even the GOAT format of rugby
>goat cricket- viv richards
there's literally better black cricketers than viv (sobers and lara)

Phelps is a more versatile swimmer than Bolt is a runner. But if you just take them at their best single events, Bolt is better. Overall it's not even close tho, Phelps >>> Bolt.

If Bolt did the Decathlon AND still dominated the 100 and 200 meters he would have my respect

Phelps > Bolt

He's not even a runner he's a sprinter and nothing else

the swimming events are all practically the same shit, the strokes require the same muscle groups, the distances are very similar. If he competed in the 1500m or 10k events, now THAT would be amazing, but he doesn't, it's all 50-200m.

Phelps is american and will have better access and probably far superior PEDs, making Bolt the better.

everything Phelps does is inside 200 meters

Not even a debate

Bolt is a GOAT but Phelps is THE GOAT.

There's not a single athlete dead or alive as synonymous with Olympic gold than Michael Phelps.

Bolt. He the way he shattered the previous record was and obliterated everyone else on the track was fucking breathtaking.

Also Bolt has the title of being the fastest human ever. The fastest fucking human ever. Imagine having that on your gravestone. He has a legacy any man would kill for.

And then there's the fact that he happened to be born into the name 'Bolt'. Its pure fucking poetry.

>GOAT F1- Hamilton
>GOAT football player - Pele

Who allowed Kiwis in here?

I don't care if bolt dopes, so does all the other niggers but somehow he manages to completely out class them. swimming records fall like flies and phelps doesn't even compete in the hardest categories.

>these assmad replies from tiny dicked whitebois

love it tbhb

daniel

Bolt is literally from the country that is known for doping all their runners

I am actually shocked they haven't caught him yet, just goes to show how worthless that sport is

everyone in the 100m final dopes, yet only he can run anywhere near that fast.

I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not. France is a country that let's people die of heat exhaustion during the summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-urnlaJpOA

Friendly reminder that

>Leading up to the olympics bolt was taking the world by storming as making the switch from 200 to 100 and dominating both
>Bolt won by so much in Beijing that Bolt had time to showboat BEFORE reaching the end of the race
>Even with showboating he SHATTERED the previous olympic record
>Showboat = bantz
>Bolt was greatest athlete and greatest bantzmaster

Did Bolt ever complete two final races within an hour of each other and win gold in both?

100m
200m
4 x 100
4 x 200
4 x 400
100m hurdles
High Jump/long jump/triple jump

there you go