Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yc48usL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=kiOl2iV1MU8
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvdQf7RYIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not dead

youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yc48usL3g

Saw them at Croc Rock a few years back in Allentown PA, Only is kinda tired out, I like Danzig the most. Show was pretty wild.

Doyle leaving is when they died for me

Only was a pretty nice guy. I was beaten, sweaty, tired and just ready to go home, show ended I walked out a set of doors and ran into some tall ghoul looking SOB, ended up I ran INTO Only as I was leaving, I ran into the whole band but Only I made legit contact with. He looked at me and said "ahh fuckin kids, where are you going Afro" (cos I have a crazy hair style) told him how sorry I was, demanded I took off my one boot, so I did, confused as FUCK but I did it, he took out a sharpie and signed my shoe hahah

Kek, you can tell in the interviews that he's still doing it for the fans

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

Yeah man idk how much more they have in them but shit, more power to ya.

Im a bigger Ramones fan than Misfits but stilll

I RAPED YOUR BABY TODAY

AND IT
DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME

I bought an Eastwood JR Elite few years back, love it, has the Ramones sound (Area 61 Fender pickups :D)

AS LONG AS IT'S DEAD

That's awesome man,using a Gibson sg

Can we talk about Punk bands that didn't make it that big?
>Bad religion

I also have a Univox Hi Flier, phase III

I won tickets to see these faggots in Denver to some festival.

It's more there skull logo made it big

>L7

Heard a past short-term bassist for the misfits shops at my local Kroger. No idea if its true or not.

>Dead kennedy's
Really loved these guys

yeah that's another good one user
can't say they didn't make it big so not sure if this counts but
>suicidal tendencies > all

Boy, I was just listening to Prime cutby Suicidal Tendencies

Saw Ceremony in ATL two weekends ago at Wrecking Ball. That shit was awesome.

Black Veil Brides!

No

Andy Sixx god hes so fucking hot I just wanna suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's ass hole

An hero ASAP

I just wanna drink all of his butthole juice

...is dead.

Danzig hasn't been with Misfits for like 25 years. They're reuniting at Riot Fest this year. Pissed I can't go.

Andy sixx is so fucking hot I want to drink his sperms

JUST ONE PEPSI!

I heard.. Hes gotta attitude

(kek, Misfits son pun)

Fuck danzig and fuck misfits. Black Veil Brides forever and I want to suck andy sixx's dick so fucking hard that he cums his fucking testicles and then I want to bite down on those testicles until they pop like fucking grapes and then I want to suck every last subatomic particle of moisture our of them until theyre dryer than the fucking saharah desert and lick his dirty ass hole after he ate a lot of spicy chipotle food

I want to stick my fucking had so far up andy sixx's ass hole that I feel his colon and then yank it out and then nlow it up like a baloon and cum in it then use the cum as lubricant to fuck it like a colon fleshlight

I can't believe what you said to me, ya got some attituude!

BAD BRAINS

Discuss...

Fuck this retarded thread...
youtube.com/watch?v=kiOl2iV1MU8

God andy sixx is so fucking hot my computer chair is soaking wet. I could fill up an olympic sized swimming pool with my pussy juice that leaks lustfully for andy sixx

I like GGs attitude, but his music sucked ass. Glad he's dead

At the end of the day, nobody with beat GG

I wish I could slurp andy sixx's herpe slurpee from his big bad fat throbbing cock

Seth Puttnum was both cooler and fatter.

No, andy sixx was and I want to lick his ass hole clean of any shit that may have been left over after eating fucking chipotle

Slur andy sixx's testicle juice

Coldcave was pretty disappointing though. Pretty generic industrial

the casualties, the restarts look that shit up u pricks. and yes saw them live.

Lets cum inside his eyes and wait for his sperms to fertilize his eyeballs and then fuck the eyechild that is made out of anfy soxx eho is so fucking hot god I need his fucking butthole juice dripping doen my fucking throat

Haha he gets slugged in the face and doesnt really get that pissed. Huh?

Anal Cunt were the Sup Forums of punk

No hey fuck you and your casualties, black veil brides is going to kick your ass i want to slurp the shit out of his butthole

kek

Yeah.
Punk is dead kennedy's
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Any of you cunts like Shatterhand
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvdQf7RYIk

I'm the camera man for a band that is on a vinyl split single with Shatterhand. They're called Nosecone Prophets. Shatterhand rules btw. Complacency is not an option.

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

Cool mate. I'll check them out

Sup Forumseer Breath. Footage from like 2010 with the song dubbed over.

It's pretty fucking dead. Is anyone making anything new and revolutionary? "Hot new punk band" hasn't been a thing since like.. Sum41, and we all know how that went.

>sum41
>punk

Kill yourself.