She‘s been ignoring me more and more lately. I am feeling insecure. What do? :(

She‘s been ignoring me more and more lately. I am feeling insecure. What do? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11085440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post her nudes?

Pathetic, Kill yourself

Stop texting and blowing up her phone. When she replies you consider responding later, she's not worth your time if she's not making you worth her time

aint worth it. next.

Is she your gf? If so break up with her.

Is she some random chick? If so kill yourself.

Now your just being weird. Texting her in that kind of manner shows you being needy. Don't be needy

Take a shit on her lawn.

just ignore her, you have to show her that she is not your life

Ah, a cringe thread.

OP, don't be a fag and stop texting her.

Girlfriend

OP give some info, is she your girlfriend, mom or what the fuck?

OP.....

I would usually tell you to go kill yourself for being a giant faggot who will likely die alone... as is tradition.

However, I feel special today and wish to impart this nugget upon you which will resolve thi's issue.

BREAK ALL CONTACT WITH HER.
Do not send her a single message.
You are coming across very needy right now and there's no better way to dry up a ladies flesh pocket than acting like this.

Let her come to you.

....and if she doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be and she's not worth your time.

You will no doubt feel shit about this, but believe me, this will make you better tempered and wiser on these matters.

I hope you take my advice.....

Yours sincerely,
A really oldfag.

I need to massage myself in ways where the holy man cannot comprehend

You're not going to make it

Tell her you're not getting what you want out of the relationship and break up with her.

Assuming her text manner and RL manner are the same.

Definitely text her 'pls respond' 20 times. Works like a charm

/thread

Girlfriend of about a year.

Listen to this faggot, faggot. Wish I had someone tell me this 10 years ago

No, that shit is for randoms, definitely not girlfriend. Just break up already

THIS

Also, put your fucking phone down and go outside. Check it this evening. If she hasn't texted delete her fucking number

Here, this girl won't ignore you.

Whatsapp number

+639173013690

She is avoiding seeing me too, i dont understand.

Bullshit,works for everyone.

because you are BETA, what do you expect to find here? Just break up with her already it's over

She's ignoring your dumb ass because you're a fucking cringy needy bitch. Ignore her.

If you have to ignore your girlfriend to get her to talk to you, I have bad news for you, BETA

yes, works for everyone

Fuck her friend sissy

Ok, you've got a point there.

She's fucking other guys.
Break up and go hunt some chicks.
Sorry my man.

no, n ow is when you act like she is dead to you and begin talking to other women.

Give her another day to respond, if she hasn't said anything, reply with something like this "Look, I'm not going to keep bothering you if you don't want to communicate, but I want you to know I like you and I miss you. If you decide not to respond, I'll understand and leave you alone." Then give her another day or two to respond, if she hasn't by then, delete and block her number and any other means of communication you have with her.

That is what's called a break up bitch, the original statement was to ignore her to get her to comeback. That is pathetic and should only be used for randoms/hook ups.

BETA
E
T
A

BEEEEEEEEETTTTTTAAAAAAAA

Women hate needy men. Send her usually one, but at most 2, texts between her responses. These text(s) should be in a row, not spaced out by hours because "bb pls txt me back". Wait at least as long as she takes to respond to you before you respond to her. In person from now on, let her initiate conversation unless you are explicitly telling her to do something. Don't come across as butthurt. Make yourself uninterested. Find something else non-vidya related to do as she talks to you, make sure she has only part of your attention but also make sure that you can throw back quotes from her if she calls you out on not listening. Work on your car, cook, clean the house, doesnt matter what, as long as you make it evident your life doesnt revolve around her.

This will do one of 2 things. Either she will break up with you, in which case you havent lost out on much and she wasnt wife material. Or she will start treating you as you deserve to be treated again, in which case when she does something nice for you, you should reward her with undivided attention and prompt text replies. This will teach her to associate what she wants (attention) with what you want (a better girl).

Knows whats up. Solid advice.

OP here. Why is she doing this instead of telling me what's up or breaking up with me?

All of these. Stop being a needy, insecure fag. Ignore her completely and let her respond to you- and when she does, take a while before you look at her msgs. Females don't like needy dudes, they reek of desperation. You have to show her that u don't need her at all, you have other options and your time is valuable. You could be doing anything else with your time - studying, making money, fucking drunk sluts, hanging out with bros - anything but staying hunched over your phone in a dark room waiting for a msg from her. Basically show her that she's not that special at all and that u have other shit to do and she'll try her darnedest to get your attention and show you why she's such a special little snowflake.

I've done this before. Forgot when, but ultimately txted back and called when I didn't respond.

Really, since when is giving someone one last chance, then cutting contact a beta thing to do? The beta thing would be to keep messaging her sporadically, asking if she's ok and hoping she'll respond some day.

Terrible advice, this is his fucking GIRLFRIEND. I can send mine as many texts as i want, and guess what, she doesn't give a god damn because she WANTS to read them. Yall are acting like he needs to do something to get her back, it's over dude move on. There is nothing to do here but break up.

You sound like her mother.
You be safe at work now...and make sure you wrap up warm...I've made you some sandwiches.

How to fix - Regardless of what she says when she eventually responds. Ignore her for 24hrs solid.
And in future be more aloof.
Never apologise for anything you say.
Asshole 101

OP here. Is this good advice?

One last chance to what, want to be with him? We can both agree that OP is beta and cringy as fuck, but it is over. Mystery solved, case closed

She has doubts. Probably you love her, but she doesn't love you.

Because she is a woman and expects you to read her mind.

Did this to a girl, she eventually called me a couple times. Obviously I didn't respond and when she kept blowing up my phone i'd just txt back i am busy at work, etc.

OP do what this guy says

you will learn this lesson later in life anyway but you can learn it without her breaking up with you because you bother her all the time

FYI. SHE'S AT WORK!!!!!!! do you not work? she's busy take a hike you fucking idiot invest some time into your life not hers, she'll thank you for it

dont listen to these faggots m8, message her pls tb bb over and over till she tells you to leave her alone, thats how you know shes wet. So wet she wants you to stop. also send her pictures of your knees, chicks dig that.

This is spot on advise no girl likes needy guys but to be honest I've seen a lot worse than you op so don't take this to hard

Ah yes, summer is near it's end, teenage and part time work related relationships and flings come to an end, some will continue onto thanksgiving, but will inevitably end in the old "turkey dump" when that 'one' summer love goes back to school and fucks the first chad she sees.

OP, I still remember the first bro advice I ever got about breakups "don't worry about it", not saying you're gonna get dumped, but that saying can be applied to situation like this. Just let it slide, stop being a clingy little bitch and go do something with your time. Bitches don't like guys who are constantly wanting to be in contact with them or by their side, you doing shit on your own shows confidence more than you know.

Running on the assumption that op wants to salvage the relationship. Cutting her off is the best course of action in this case, but it also might not be one that op is willing to go through with.

Yep. There are so many girls out there. You don't need to stick around with one who's going to treat you like shit. Give her one last chance to make things right. If she doesn't, she isn't worth your time.

Just dump her, she probably cheating

Not really.
Tell her a girlfriend is supposed to talk to her boyfriend, if she can't do that then you guys aren't together anymore.
Don't be afraid to lose her, cause chances are you will.

You triple texted her? Lol RIP relationship

It's not that she doesn't want to talk, but she's busy fucking other guys.

no, you will get friendzoned, you have to try to organize something with her, for exemple go to the cinema, a dinner etc...if she not responde stop to speak with her

Sort of. I wouldn't follow through with the dramatics.

If she's a complete bitch, she will ignore you and hope you just get angry and dump her so she doesn't need to do the dumping.
Give it a day, if she doesn't respond, just try and make small talk.
If she doesn't do that. Just don't initiate anything. Go about your life, do shit on YOUR OWN time. IF she wants space, give it to her, but don't let it impede on your personal life. Hell, even go hang out with other girls, if my GF did this to me, I would.

Ok, I can see that if he wants to salvage the relationship, I just couldn't imagine salvaging a relationship when there are hundreds more just waiting. I don't have the beta in me

It's clear that whatever OP thinks he had for the last year was way less than he thinks it was.

OP all these faggots have the right idea but wrong method

so the problem is you've been messaging her like a fucking creep when you're actually her boyfriend

the answer to this is NOT to go hyper vigilant and elusive, she's just going to think you're being stroppy and pissy because she ignores your harassment

the answer is to just focus on yourself, be your normal self without the weird obsession over her. if you think she's better than you, it's because she focuses on her life, whereas you just focus on her life. focus on yours and she will love you more, if you focus on hers, you're behind her and not moving forward with her

We both work, we used to just make time for each other.
I do. Am i in too deep?

if you want her to definitely love you, you need to stop worrying about her not loving you. it's a shitty paradox i know, but take it from someone who went through the same paradox and lost

What people are saying is extremely solid I'm currently in a loving relationship here's what I'm going to say, when she sees you start ignoring her then she will want your attention back at any cost. Don't act rude just ignore her until she wants your attention back whether this is in person or over text. Act like you don't care about her whether she ignores you or not. Anyway I hope this helps OP you're not a beta, you simple don't understand how most women think.

OP. She's cheating on you, but wants you as a backup. Do not text or call her anymore. If and when she calls or texts you, don't respond right away. Wait like half a day at least

Ignoring a girlfriend in hopes that she comes back for your attention is extremely beta no matter how you look at it.

Abundance mentality is hard for most people to realize. Most men figure it out in their 30s when the dating market swings the opposite way. Ideally op would break up and find a new woman or women, but he wont because he's posting and asking for help on a mongolian cave painting site.

So I can only offer advice on fixing what's broken. To salvage his relationship, op has to be the one in control of the relationship. She is obviously in control now, as the person who is less emotionally invested is the one in control. Op should become less emotionally invested than her if he wants any shot at fixing this shit.

move on......

find someone else.....

>the person who is less emotionally invested is the one in control
truth

OP here. What do i do if she hasnt replied by monday?

I'm just here for the boobs.

Not him, but the trick is to not hope she comes back.
That's the hardest thing though, and it's what seperates beta from alpha.

look op, maybe you don't even notice this post but i'm writing in behalf of everybody else looking for advice in these kind of situtations.

think about future, when you look back to this moment after a year; will you miss her? will her absence depress you even then? if yes, ask these questions for after 3 years.

eventually, you'll see that it won't matter to you. and if you keep this "needy" attitude now the future you will regret when thinking about today.

we are all born alone, and will die alone; unfortunately or fortunately, which is not important. the point is finding someone worthy to walk the way to dying alone, to make the "trip" worthy.

do you really think she will make your trip worthy, and vice versa? if yes, then do what is neccessary, go and get her. if no; then stop wasting your time and find someone else will make the trip worth it.

Not OP but similar problems. Why are you guys assuming Sup Forumstards have multiple options?
>fuk her dud, if she doesn't contact u first she's not worth it
What makes u assume OP has something better going on in his life? He's probably being that needy because that's all he has.
Serious question btw

tell her to fuck off

>What makes u assume OP has something better going on in his life? He's probably being that needy because that's all he has.
And he's on the verge of losing it, were trying to help mr. Bunny.
If not for this girl, then hopefully the next.

bullshit

strawpoll.me/11085440
You are welcome

Friends for 2 years before started dating june last year. I love her. And she is ignoring me. I feel like crap