YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM9x7dZo5ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching Alliance lose. But something about it is always unsatisfying.

I think it's about just how pathetic Loda is. I've always had this hunch: no matter how bad Alliance lose, no matter how hard they are crushed, or how badly Loda is humiliated in game; I just know that somehow he is enjoying it.

Maybe not during the actual game. But whereas a normal player would hate to lose entirely, Loda is different. When Lanm crushes Loda I just KNOW that later Kelly and Loda are going to go out to some random club, and Kelly will go out on the dance floor while Loda is sitting at the bar watching. And Kelly will dance with every single man; letting them touch her, letting them kiss her. But she will push them all away eventually, because she is looking for something specific. And Kelly will find the most ugly short chinese man she can, seduce him with the promise of easy sex. And she will bring him home with Loda in tow. And Loda is going to watch her get fucked by that random man; all while Kelly is screaming "Lanm is raping me Loda! Do something!" but Loda has been handcuffed, and even if he was not he's too beta to do something anyway.

This Chinese guy understands NOTHING about what is going on, and just wants to have a sad fuck and leave because the chained up bald crying guy is making him very uncomfortable and makes this an overall regrettable experience, but he's in to far now.

So he just pounds on Kelly. A look of general disgust on his face. He's just using her to get it over with. Some random guy is just using her, and its making Loda's tiny cock pitch the worlds smallest circus tent in his Monster Energy(tm) boxers.

When the random guy is about to cum Kelly quickly flips out of doggy position and takes him in her mouth. She holds his load on her tongue and goes to show Loda. She holds her tongue out wide and shows him before swallowing. she kisses Loda.
The Chinese man has let himself out quietly while this is going on

X^D

Op on lsd?

Yes how original
youtube.com/watch?v=rM9x7dZo5ns

bump

Then he'd be a racist bigot sushi that'd get thrown in the trash

Wut?

Do faggot things and become a faggot

its about the game that he's playing and it's moderatelately interesting. Basically this main character bitch Keesha, she has to do all these things in order to supply her wealth. Because I tell you every day, you gotta appy yourself to supply your wealth. The only limitations you have are the ones you place upon yourself.
After you do that you get to hit it doggy.

What is the game called?

dota 2, are you living under a rock ??

Is that a MOBA? I've never much cared for that style of gameplay.

Looks like Pikmin, but Luigi's Mansion is on top of the stack...
>silver GameCube
>purple controller
get rekt

Fucking lost. God damn it that was worth reading out loud at work.

wut

Some of the fucking notes placed here though, fucking christ.

>insert peanuts
>oil bow here
>play ball
>remove cattle from stage

This thing is a beautiful mess.

is this you user? i shop at that home brew store around the corner.

underrated post

>Homosexual detected

wut

how is that pic supposed to be funny??
I don't understand

>Shooting sparks at pressurized tanks filled with ???

Not a good idea, but he's probably fine.

>have a nice day
>gradually become agitated

i wonder what colour the mother and daughter were....

Why, Rhett! How many times have I told you to wash up after weekly cross burning?

Trump?
I don't care, I'm hungry and that sushi looks really tasty right now.

That's meta.

probably white niggers,this happened in the scummiest city in ireland,limerick city

>filled with ???

That's an Oxyfuel rig, you white collar faggot. He's throwing sparks on acetylene and oxygen. Do I need to explain why that's bad, too?

You sound like a fallout npc

que? squirt pussy?

Can anyone explain this exploding pussy-like thing?

srsly wtf is that?!

Lost my shit

I'm pretty sure it's some kind of echinoderm.

even if the gas tank was leaky, the chance that there is gas just in the right concentration to get ignited by one of those sparks is incredibly low. also he would smell the gas long before a critical concentration is reached.
source: I work on construction.

Just nuke her shitty country, dickhead.

They were calling Trump supporters KKK members, not pretending to be some for a false flag or whatever.
I'd rather have them do that than assault people tbh

WHY THE FUCK IS THAT NOT A FAIR DEAL YOU BULLSHITTING FAGGOT?!

Can confirm that is not Pikmin. The Time Meter isn't stretching across the full top of the screen.

hahahaha nice. At the same time I trade my silver for her gold and she accepts it right away.

>tfw review bro went full schizo thanks to 'gang stalking' trolls

He would definately be raped over the coals by safety but those bottles are designed to withstand a lot of abuse, and there are mechanisms in the gauges and nozzles to keep any ignition from entering the bottles. I guess there is a chance he could blow his shit up but the most realistic worst thing that could happen here is him burning through the hose and creating a flamethrower that is if those bottles are even open. Metal cools really fast and sparks at that distance just aren't going to fuck with anything; that equipment isn't dry brush and tinder.

Classic

having played civ V for the first time the last couple a weeks, I can say its a great game. Untill diplomatics.
Fuck diplomatics, does there even excist a game where diplomatics aren't bugged as fucked?

post funny shit you niggers

i was mildly surprised good job

The regulators would keep the bottles safe, but those hoses would ignite with ease, turning the acetylene into a flame spewing death machine propelled by the oxygen hose. I've seen that happen. OSHA wasn't happy.

what do you mean bugged

was expecting more of a jump scare

>Is that a MOBA? I've never much cared for that style of gameplay.
>MOBA
fucking kek. never thought riot games would win, in the end.
they invented that word because they didnt want the genre their game belongs to be called DotA because that would be slightly embarassing if its so easy to google what DOTA2 is. and now people actually use that "MOBA" word and bow down to that faget company.

>When your wife shows how much the bull came inside her