This is Saudi Arabia tier

This is Saudi Arabia tier

Other urls found in this thread:

mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-08-09-rio-olympics-boxer-arrested-sexual-assault-junias-jonas-namibian#.V6sQAsuxVnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it was Saudi Arabia tier he would've been executed

What? I thought the Olympic village was a right lash-up
L

He probably did cocaine, was busted for this once before. So, i guess, to spare themselves from the postive test, they banned him.

RIP Sauron.

>had addiction problems before (cocaine, alcohol)
>got banned from competing before, because cocaine
>had an arrangement that he wouldn't do any alcohol/drugs at the Olympics
>came back to the Olympic village at 6 am, drunk, disturbing other Dutch Olympic athlete's that are sleeping

yeah, really SA tier...

no way that leprechaun only drank alcohol

Actually the problem was that he came back to the village early morning, being drunk, and woke other athletes who still had to perform.

Well Euros are going to have to adapt to Shariah Law somehow

We halal now.

>and woke other athletes who still had to perform
source?

Who gives a shit. Let him drink if he wants.

He was waking up fuckers trying to rest so that they don't have to ask themselves if they are dreaming when they get their asses handed to them by the USA.

maa burger

he went out drinking in rio came back 6 in the morning loud enough to bother others. he has a history with coke addiction so maybe he did even more.

still maybe he should have been watched better a guy with a past like that

he got kicked out for breaking the team rules

Thats because he didnt drink the official olympic beer and that automatically gets you out

He has those JUST eyes

Didn't an Egyptian Olympian get kicked out for rape? So this is minor for them.

It's not like he was going to beat the Japs anyway I would drink too

Could be worse
>be no-name tennisman
>get to the olympics, your first big tournament because you're a no-name tennisman
>get BTFO because you're a no-name tennisman
>go apeshit
>"it's the national federation's fault"
>"I'm not getting paid enough to lose"
>"everybody else in the team is shit"
>"federation won't let me day-drink"
>"federation won't let me sleep in hotels with hookers"
>unsurprisingly gets kicked out of the team
>"see, I told you it's all the federation's fault!"

lol source

you sure it wasn't an indian?

>inb4 it was someone from the refugee team

He should have that mole on his shoulder checked out, its irregular shape and borders could be signs of melanoma.

it was the morrocan boxer suprise suprise

It's like you can't read.

Please leave.

Dutch team just cucked themselves out of a medal. The fucking retards.

The IOC-NSF and the gymnastics federation have had a massive hateboner for him ever since he did some coke. I guarantee this wouldn't even have made the news if it wasn't him doing it.

Spiteful motherfuckers.

That's exactly why it's making the news. Because it IS him, you dumb faggot. He's been given so many chances and all he had to do was behave for a bit while he's out competing for a medal in Rio. After that he's free to get fucked up all he wants. Stupid asshole deserved it.

TWO rape / boxers.
mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-08-09-rio-olympics-boxer-arrested-sexual-assault-junias-jonas-namibian#.V6sQAsuxVnE

Admitted it's not REAL rape. It's the NEW rape where you strongly express your sexual desires towards a woman and she takes offence

*tips his glasses*

no fun or freedom allowed, typical dutchie

gotta conform to the same small-minded petty bourgeoisie or they'll act like social crabs in a bucket

He's a coke addict anyway

Probably he has been snorting coke again and they made up this story to save face

Stop coming onto women who don't want it and you'll never experience this

You can get banned for doing cocaine?

Mate, if anything I like coke as much as Yuri does. I just know when to behave.

>probably >maybe >totally made up a story bro

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify this. For shame.

>Netherlands
>This tough on drugs
kek wot

hose whore with their blue shirt were the worst by far.
Paire just doesnt give a fuck, nothing new.
these two bitches blame the federation for their loss

Our tennis folks are starting to looke like the Bleus in 2010 WC.
Can't we just lose and move on like we usually do? It's not as if any of them had any chance of progressing that far.

this kind if behaviour is unaccaptable. he should be banned for life

Paire has to have some kind of mental dysfunction going on with all of the shit he's already pulled in his career. Pretty talented guy as well.

>when you realize that the olympic orgy was a meme and your "either win a medal or atleast get laid" credo suddenly changes to "either you get laid or get drunk"

I thought this site was banned in Russia? That's what Russians said on casey

He was gonna get 4th anyway

the dutch are used to 50ml glasses, they can't handle pints.

>mfw the guy in this picture is norwegian

>train your ass off for years
>once in a lifetime chance
>get drunk instead
idiot

Wasn't rape an event at the Delhi commonwealth?

He's a cunt end of the line. If he had waited until after his final noone would've complained. You're there to represent your country with all expenses paid for by that country. Just behave for a fucking week, how hard is that? Do that shit in an individual competition, I couldn't care less.

Confirmed for obviously never having been on a competitive sports team.

I can tell you 100% what happened - the Dutch team had a policy of no drinking and partying (or perhaps just not returning to camp in the morning). This is because drinking and partying creates a bad environment for those who are still competing. When I have raced in international events (ex-rower) our coach always quarantined us away from any partying and stuff until after the event. He broke this explicit rule, and now he is facing the consequences. He's an idiot for not keeping it in his pants for another week.

It's not a drugs thing. It's because he disobeyed his countries rules about partying, and possibly disturbed other athletes. He's a disgrace to his nation, desu. When I have represented my country I have always been careful to be on best behaviour.

Apparently he's taking them to court now so he can still have his spot in the finals.

This dumb faggot.

>can't handle pints
half liter tins master race kut

>groping a maid
>not rape

look at this alt-right

as an Dutch-Irish person this is the only reason why I want to leave

and the foam

oh god the foam

you pay for air on your beer in this country

USA USA USA

just buy belgian dummy

Then don't order Pilsner you autistic fuck

>an Dutch-Irish
you don't even speak english, you liar

Are you serious? Where would you want to go? Where can you get better beer easily than the Benelux mate?

Beer in the UK is absolutely disgusting

Wat is Duvel?

Please die.

no u

>no fun allowed

idk tell us