Does anyone else dislike transsexuals?

Does anyone else dislike transsexuals?

I never used to, but recently i have seen more and more of their ridiculous logic on how you're transphobic if you don't accept their penis

you'll never have a real vagina, and some people just arent into that. so fuck off with your hate speeches just because we don't like dick.

>pic somewhat related

come on Sup Forums, i can't be the only tranny hater in here

i know you're all into boipucci but that's different

Understandable! But like everything in life, there are extremist to every group, there are plenty in the trans-community who are super chill, like myself.

Also, transsexuals aren't necessarily the same as special snowflakes who create their own genders.

There are two kinds of people.

One kind you can work with for a year and by chance discover their belief/hobby/insanity.

The other kind will shove it down your throat within five minutes of meeting you.

First kind are just people, all ok.

The other kind are psycho fucknuts.

I don't mind transgenders, I just can't stand the psycho fucknuts.

I find it fine, as long as they are not screaming out and complaining about pronouns and such

I mean if they want to act like a girl or like a guy go a head, I respect you and let you do your thing, but don't break my respect and force me to say things because you don't like to be called he or him.

If you want to walk around like a weird person that's fine but don't be mad if we find you weird, I mean you choose for it.

I fucking hate trannies. I don't give a shit what gender you are or what bathroom you use. I just want you to not shove it in my fucking face, and I want to stop talking about whether or not you have a dick. Nobody gives a shit.

>DOES ANYONE ELSE (POPULAR OPINION?)

Wait for replies

Might as well just say "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

i'm totally okay with this too.

but you're suddenly called transphobic if you say you wouldn't date or fuck one. it's preference much like saying you wouldn't date/fuck someone who is 300lbs

obviously not every trans thinks this way, but it appears to be a lot

except this is legit curiosity into whether other individuals share my views

>comparison logic on point

agreed, I don't care if you're gay, but just don't be a faggot about it.

Why hate? It's wasted energy. Ignoring stupid things that cause you angst is the way to go. Be aware of their presence, and pay it no heed. It only bothers you as much as you let it.

Every tranny I've met irl has been positive, and sweet, and docile. Maybe a lil nuts, but like other anons here have said, you just let that go. 8/10 of the ones you meet on the internet are, however, complete nutterbutter.

except it's not.

And you literally proved that in your OP. You used a picture you found that demonstrates your views, someone had to make that.

You're not an idiot you're just a lousy pathetic fuck desperate for attention on an anonymous image board.

Not just the Trans/LGBT groups, but all of the social activism groups are getting on my nerves. as they are all attention seeking faggots.

Everybody want's to be different so they can then scream at the top of their lungs that they are being treated different... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! WE DONT CARE!

Mostly I pity them.
While there are legit cases, most of the time they are just suffering from long periods of dysphoria and other mental conditions. Many post operation transexuals repent doing it, and the quantity would be larger if not for the hormonal and mental treatments.
What I fucking hate is having to respect as normal something that usually is just a transitory mental malady.

i'm not even going to bother arguing with you tbh, think as you wish, but i'm not pathetic or desperate for attention, nice assumptions though.

>Implying genderfluids are all trannies

I'm not 100℅ against genderfluid as a concept but I would still say almost all of them are special snowflakes

Trannies just want to be a boi or a gril

I'm not too bad about pronouns

Like if I come out I would request to be called female but I won't murder you in your sleep for not following them

Respondo

Here's the big thing I don't get about trannies.

How are you still transsexual if you get the surgery and shit? From what I understand, you're one gender, then you're transsexual as you're transitioning, then you're the other.

Isn't the whole point that like, now you're just a regular man or woman now?

Buh-sept the point is to initiate a group conversation on a topic relevant to the posters interests. Not a reply count.

Do you ever have real life conversations with more than one real person?

Found the first cunt of this post.

i would have no issue with referring and treating someone as the gender they wish to be treated as

my issue stems from when i do not wish to date or have sex with said person because they don't conform to my preferred genitalia, which isn't unreasonable, yet i'm labelled transphobic.

The same people advocating body acceptance, fat acceptance, and the "cis-gendered" patriarchy hate are the same ones that advocate self mutilation in the name of self expression....

Terminology for its confusing

>be bisexual
>have plenty of straight frends
>have a few gay and bi friends
>everyone hates genderfluid pansexual nonbinary specialkin snoflakechromosome retards
>be hesitant to talk to anyone about my sexuality for fear of being associated with these lunatics

No but like. Am I wrong in thinking that the whole "trans" part is supposed to be temporary in concept? I'm really trying to figure this out here and you better believe I'm not gonna ask some buttblasted tranny who's hormone-high on titty skittles.

> buttblasted tranny who's hormone-high on titty skittles.

lost.

Well i guess that's /thread

>dicks = male
>women = not male

your scientific evaluation complete

>Implying only transgender people are attention seeking faggots

I think it's human nature to seek attention, and some are more desperate for it then others.

So do you hate all Transgender people? or only the attention seeking ones?

Your half right
As a tranny it is

It's just the medical term

And even after SRS good trannies would tell people before dating because if they want kids they are fucked

mad tranny

He never implied that in all, you retard.

The statement that all trannies are attention seeking faggots (which they are) does not somehow exclude everyone else from being one as well.

Take a logic class.

Am I still transphobic if I would FtM but not MtF?

you are just wanabe girl with a dick, deal with it...

only the attention seeking ones who deem me transphobic because i don't want a girl with a dick.

i wouldn't ever be a cunt to someone just because they are trans

Not sure why you gotta be so salty Op, it's just Sup Forums

+1

No but your sexist for wanting the girl parts of a FTM but not a mtf
:^)

All trannies are attention seeking faggots.

YOU MUST ACCEPT MY GIRL PENIS OR YOU'RE SCUM!

I'm not OP, and poor logic always makes me salty.

no it's your preference innit

I'm trans. I never shove it in anyones face and live very low key about it. Also since im a shut in loner I am still a virgin so I ain't forcing my dick upon straight dudes.

>titty skittles.
Fucking lol

>Not Op kek ok

It's not poor logic, i was even trying to be logical, it's was a fucking question sheesh.. are you secretly a Nigger?

I just said I don't do that and don't know any other mtf that has ever said that.

basically.

We also call them tit-tacs and fem&m's

If you have a penis, you are not a girl.
It's not a female cock you faggot.

I know i'm not a real girl. I never said I was. I'm a transgirl. I just live my day to day life though as if I was a normal chick because that's my normal. So far no one has called me out on it or even noticed.

Speak English, holy fuck.

Why are you trying to even convince anyone of anything? You suck at posting as much as you suck at thinking.

I'm definitely (and proudly) a "transphobic" person. If not wanting anything to do with mentally ill people means that I'm "transphobic" then I'll own it.

A lot have probably noticed but been too nice to say anything.
Most people can tell.
And if you don't disclose your PENIS to anyone hitting on you because they think you're a girl you're scum and deserve to be beaten the fuck up to teach you how to behave.
And that's me being nice

> So far no one has called me out on it or even noticed.
I wonder how man of them would be shocked to find out, though.

My guess is none.

Omg i got rekt, HEY EVERYONE!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY HE'S REALLY GOOD AT WINNING ARGUMENTS!!!! XXXXDDD

I rest my case.

Truuuu

>And if you don't disclose your PENIS to anyone hitting on you because they think you're a girl you're scum and deserve to be beaten the fuck up to teach you how to behave.
Sorry, when I have guys hit on me its not my fault and I usually ignore them. Like yesterday at the coffee shop I was eating a muffin and out of the blue a guy taps me on the shoulder and tells me my hair smells nice. If anything tell men to stop creeping on me when I'm trying to eat.

I agree with what someone said. There are trans ppl that accept the gender binary and then there are the special wittle snowflakes. The first group is legit the other group is not.

Autism alert

Americunt alert

Oh okay, so I guess it's fine if you trick people into going home with you and then cockslap them in the face and get upset when they refuse to have sex with you? Faggot, kill yourself :)

Please, user, tell us more about how beautiful smart and attractive you are.

Your anecdotes fascinate me oh so fucking much.

When the fuck did Denmark become a part of america you autistic faggot?

why be mean to me? what purpose does it serve? did you message someone on a dating site that turned out to be trans and you got all butt hurt?

Why not? You're mentally ill and in denial.

It's a mental illness,
and if brought up I will treat the offender accordingly.

But if they keep it to themselves, I don't care.
"What go's on behind closed doors" and all that.

you are pretending to be someone you are not way too hard.

Bottom line, If you have a Penis then your a boy

if you have a vagina then you're a boy

because girls don't come on the internet.

>Implying i am not a Newfag cock sucker

ge thanks user

what? No, im a fucking virgin because i'm waiting for insurance to approve my vaginoplasty. And then when I start dating I will mark it on my profile that i'm trans. I get straight guys are violent and have a shaky sense of self to the point where you inflict harm on those that rattle your unstable world view.

why so hostile? you wanna be a girl too and are just mad at me for it? you're not the first, usually hard core bigots are closeted as fuck

It's not that I have a weak sense of self or that you're shaking my world view.
It's that I'm not gay and therefor I'd rather not have sex with what I consider to be a man.
Just because you choose to cut your dick off does not make you not a man to me.
How far in denial are you to think that means there's something wrong with me and not with you? lol

actually i'm not mentally ill, my brain has a physical abnormality in the area that processes sense of self an gender, so if anything I have a bad birth defect that modern neuroscience can't correct.

Because instead of actual arguments, you've resorted to anecdotes and blogging about your personal life.
This is an anonymous forum. We have no means of confirming or denying your claims. Your stories mean NOTHING to us, and you deserve to be mocked for letting yourself think otherwise.

The fact that you're a faggot just happens to be the icing on the cake.

>It's that I'm not gay and therefor I'd rather not have sex with what I consider to be a man.
cool beans, no tranny wants to fuck you anyway

I wouldn't worry, you'll probably get mocked for being indecisive but as long as you don't demand they call you xir or some shit I don't see why they would.

I've got a mate who's bi, It's the insight of a gay guy, without the stupid voice.

LMAO, i agree with this guy.

I genuinely hate anybody who labels themselves as any of the "genders" in my picture

So you have something that makes your brain behave in an abnormal fashion.
>litterally describing mental illness at this point and you're still so deep in denial you can't see it?

Op here, God i hate all of you transgender FUCKS! you all should die a painful horrible slow cold death, I DON'T WANNA SUCK ON YOUR FEM PENIS!!!!!! GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD NORMIES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my brain has a physical abnormality
so you're brain damaged?

>why so hostile? you wanna be a girl too and are just mad at me for it? you're not the first, usually hard core bigots are closeted as fuck
Is this your coping mechanism?
Telling yourself that everyone that hates you is secretly jealous?

Get your head out of your ass and face the truth.

Okay dude, you are totally confirmed trans in denial. I said the same shit on here as recently as 2 years ago, I even posted gore in trap threads and called them all freaks and yet now here I sit at my desk with a nice iced coffee and looking down I can see my cleavage and the fact i'm typing with apple green nails. No straight or normal guy goes to such lengths to be mean to trannies, you are hiding inner feels and are ashamed of yourself I get that but being mean to trannies won't make it better, trust me.

Op in denial x10

How deep in denial are you? Holy shit
This coping mechanism is out of control.

Some people like making kids.

No one fucking cares about your personal life, holy fuck, why are you still blathering about it?

Well having been topped by a tranny recently, I would not dare to say I dislike them.

Denial of what? Why would a self proclaimed tough guy like you give a shit what a tranny does with her body? Your fucking jelly dude.

Trans people shouldn't be allowed to.

Yea you're right, I too wish I could get my dick cut off. Fucking lol. Kill yourself you waste of air.

>x group of people can't do said thing because I say so
who died and made you god?

Humanity, the day you were born.

Kill yourself and set right to the universe.

>transsexuals
>AKA: Let's change reality to fit my delusion, so I'm not delusional

I use to suffer from the parodied delusion that people where following me

then I hired people to follow me,
Now I'm not crazy!

I have to be god to be allowed an opinion? Go hang yourself cunt

Where the fuck do you think you are? Most of Sup Forums is penis sucking, tranny loving, cum gurgling, trap fetish faggots in denial.

>waste of air
oh my god this is great and so funny lol
I work for an extension of the EPA so if anything I am saving the air you breathe you fucking dumb ass.

You're not paranoid if they're really after you.