32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his family. AMA part two...

32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his family. AMA part two. General nudism thread too even though we didn't get much of it last time.

>Don't break the rules or the law
>Not posting pics or any other doxxable information.
>Trolls will be ignored so don't bother
>If I ignore your question, I'm either answering it or I've already answered it to someone else.

Feel free to reask questions if I didn't get the chance to reply. Also you don't have to spam this thread of you are angry at nudism, I'll just ignore it.

you don't get a part 2 dumbass. fuck off

Like last time -
Do these communities allow guests? Do you have to keep them on chains? Are they allowed outside once on the property? WHAT'S THE DEAL!?

When you say "your family", do you mean with your wife and kids or are you 32 living with your parents?

How do people deal with boners? How do people live with the fact that there are secret pedos watching their kids?

Link to part 1?
Or pics/anything if 404

Any creeps in the community? What does your family consist of?

Eh, it might die but it's not a big deal. First one was informative and it let a lot of kiddos blow off the rage they felt for daddy. Everyone wins.

Guests are fine, but they have to be cleared of they are staying for a prolonged time. They aren't monitored closely, but if you vouch for someone to be there, you'll be in hot water if they fuck up.

My wife and kids. Parents used to live here (I was raised here) but not anymore.

You cover up if you are old enough for it to be seen as inappropriate. Also I'm pretty confident no one here is a pedo.

It died, sorry mate. I'm not sure if anyone saved pics.

Not that I know of. I live with my wife and our kids (4 sons and 3 daughters) but my brother and his family also live in the community

>inb4 white trash

Any pics? not of kids of course

How do you SHART IN MART without pants?

Pedo detected.

So wats the whole point if a nudist colony if not for sex? Why do u do it?

So you leak or forget to wipe... wut do?

I get the feeling that diarrhea and uncontrollable cummies are like, childhood nightmare stories.

pics for proof

Nah sorry mate. I don't know how I'd ask permission from people to post their pics on a Korean knitting web forum.
>inb4 I'm the bad guy for using common courtesy

It's natural, people are friendly, families are tight knit.

You wipe and don't accidentally jizz in public. That isn't an issue here. Is it for where you live?

Not OP, but the feeling of being naked in the world.

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not at all 10 being "god please just kill me", how awkward is it to get a boner in public??

So do you like, never get boners? Or are adults not fully nude? Does it kind of wear you down seeing it all the time? How do you resist?

Any babes or ugly ppl you cant stand? And how about wife swapping? Ever catch your wife lookin at hung guys?

Bump

how big is the community you live in? how many people, and how big of a piece of land is it?

Probably a two or three. I'm used to it so it's not awful, but I have to drop what I'm doing sometimes.

I cover them and it's clothing optional. I've been here since I was a baby so I'm used to it at this point.

I get along with everyone. And no funny business goes on here, sorry to ruin your fantasy.

OP, dont let this thread die.

Walk me through a normal day at your community. How is it laid out? Do you have markets in this little community? How do you go about joining this oreview trying it out to see if it's your thing?

300+ people and the area is pretty big, but I'm shit at measurements so I can't give you anything concrete.

OP

>you ever seen another guys weenie?

This.
I understand the freedom and comfort of walking around the house nude. Even with your spouse, in a non-erotic way.
But in a total nudist community, what's the point? A cultural belief? It's not like you guys are shutting yourselves off from society completely. You still watch television and media and must know clothing is more than just covering up your pee pee but serves as a identity as well.

Do you prefer Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars or Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3? And did you like Command & Conquer: Tiberium Twilight?

What's the average penis size in your community? Are you bigger, larger, or smaller and does your size have any social affect? Do you guys ever get into dick measuring contest?

You would think there aren't any peds, but I'm sure other people think that too when I'm watching their kids play on the beach

Sorry, little tipsy.

I meant to ask if you were average, bigger or smaller

Is there a lot of teen pregnacy? I imagine the kids go ceazy at a certain age.

A social cast system based on penis size sounds like a great idea tbh

See

>Codpieces

we should start a social media hashtag spam to bring those back

>no pics
>no proof

How do nudists communities work? Is it specifically sanctioned off as a nudists colony?

I wake up and get the kids ready for the day while wife makes breakfast. Then we eat and I take them to school (they are technically homeschooled, but we have a place for them to learn/be tutored. I'm an IT guy, which here basically equals going to homes and helping set up/fix computers and shit. Kids come home for lunch and we eat before they go back to school and I go back to work. Eventually we are all free and we spend time together, have dinner, family time, bath time, then bed. Summer is the same but I get more family time and more community time.

Yep

Sorry friend, I'm not knowledgeable enough on your shitposting to give a quality reply.

I'm not sure about average, but no one is really tiny. Some guys like me are larger, but I doubt there is a social effect. And I'm not 12 anymore, so no more comparing dicks.

do you get to sample the 13 year old girls if you're a guest?

How does going to work and school go like? Do you dress to go to work, school, store, come back and then strip down after you get home? Is there a nudist school with nudist staff?

How is it legal for children to be naked in these communites?

>You wipe and don't accidentally jizz in public. That isn't an issue here. Is it for where you live?

oh yeah. i accidentally cum in public all the time.

those towels crack me up...

the childs are naked too?

eww a nigger

How do you play strip poker? Do you put clothes on if you lose?

Are you desensitized to sex or other women since you have access 24/7?

You never been on a nudist colony? Everydoby is naked. But mostly old farts with their balls dangling at knee height.

i raffed heartily

How does it work when outside services are needed? Like an Internet provider coming in to set up some Internet or the utility companies coming to set up something or fix something? Is there a memo that get put out to order everyone to put clothes on for that day or are those personell coming in need to be briefed on the community?

kek

There are a lot of big families, but being young and having kids (or not being married) it's frowned upon.

It's an isolated area so people can't really accidentally find it. We have "warning signs" but I'm pretty sure that's just a courtesy.

Only if you want arrested, friendo.

You dress if you leave the community and undress when you come back. Some people work outside the community and some kids go to school outside the community. We have a "school" but it's more of a learning center.

>no proof

When a woman is menstruating does she put panties on, how does that work?

I they are just there for comfort.
Although i wouldn't want to sit on someones discharge.

Who forgets to wipe???

Do you find that people living in nudist colonies have a greater consciousness towards physical health?

Basically, since people are naked all the time, do you think folks in your community are more serious about taking care of their bodies with exercise and proper diets?

I would imagine that I'd be more concerned about my physical appearance if my gut and chubby thighs were constantly on display.

Does everyone shave their pubes or is it no big deal.

>Chubby thighs
Are you a girl by chance?

Is it necessary to soak peas overnight before cooking them in a crock pot?

Same reason it's legal to change a diaper. It's not sexual and therefore not pedo

> Arrested

Are the fuckin cops naked too tho

One off fuck

So OP I never saw an answer to my question in your last thread.

How many kids do you touch per week? How often do you stare at the kids? Do you prefer to only touch your kids or do you branch out? Is it awkward that you get a boner whenever a kid is around?

So, how does someone find a community? Is it like an invite only thing where it's location is super secret or what?

Also, growing up in this environment, how did you feel about it growing up and did you know that it wasn't "normal" to be walking around naked everywhere.

How are your children currently seeing nudism?

Are pets allowed?
Do you ever get nervous dogs are gonna snap and bite at your dick?
Or just by nature shove their face up your pussy/asshole?

Kids are naked and it's fine. Even mine are. They aren't being abused, so there is no issue.

Hope you get that fixed user.

Kek

Other women yes, sex no. I only have sex in private so I'm not accustomed to seeing it every moment of the day.

Well we tell people we are expecting outsiders and they usually just avoid the area if necessary.

I don't understand how this is legal. Nudist camps are nothing but "share your daughter" events. Old guys fingerpainting little girls and taking photos of them.

Nope, just a mildly overweight dude.

>Also I'm pretty confident no one here is a pedo.
Of course you are... you have amazing skills in advanced 'reading others minds' and 'knowing what the fuck someone else thinks' probably from years of living in a hippie commune and then subjecting your kids to that same bullshit. They will probably be like Mentok The Mind Taker

Once upon a time, a powerful group of pedophiles came together to figure out how they could legally touch kids.

They thought and thought, until finally one man had a brilliant plan.

"If we all get naked, then we can call it a lifestyle. That way, we can jerk off to 7 year old pussy, legally!"

The men sat silent for a second, stunned by his genius. Then collectively roared in agreement, and to celebrate, they got out their best child sex slaves and threw quite the shindig.

Searching "Nudist Community" on Google, I was surprised by the results. Results that would get you banned if posted here.

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUYS SEEN WEENERS

This.

"Nudist community" is a legally sound term for "kid rapers club"

I assume you all go to the same church and it mixes Christian gnostics with new age eastern mysticism. Are you aware that you are in a cult and your children will either grow to hate you or will become part of the abusive cycle?

>7 kids
Not allowed to use condoms? Have you heard about the pull out method? Is your timing just way off? Or are you really insane enough to have wanted 7 children.
>tfw you have 5 siblings. Dad's pull out game was shiite
>tfw you found out yesterday if your dad went through with his vas ectomy you wouldn't exist

Fat dudes get chubby power thighs. Its a huge part of where we get out fat strength from.

You wear panties or shorts or whatever and use your hygiene products so you don't drip everywhere.

I think people here respect their bodies enough to be somewhat healthy and not overly obese. I know some nudists fell for the big is beautiful meme though.

The majority of girls do, but it's your choice.

No clue. I only have experience with brining/marinating meat.

All these people talkin' like kids being naked is inherently sexual are failing to realize that nudity is only sexual because we've MADE it sexual.

Used to be flashing your ankles was considered erotic lol

When you're around naked people on a regular basis, it stops being exciting. You just get desensitized to it. I've never been in a nudist colony, but I briefly worked at a strip club, and I painted nude models for quite a while in art classes and such. You'd be surprised how quickly nudity becomes unremarkable when you're exposed to it every day.

Yo OP if you give me one legit reason for living in a nudist community that makes sense, then I'll leave.

Otherwise the only reason people do it is to look at other people, and especially children, naked.

Legit question - what is the point in living this way? What's the benefit or spiritual BS. Genuinely curious because from the outside it just seems like people created a way to be weird yet be involved in a "community."

Condoms are like clothing for your penis so they are clearly BANNED

What do you do for cold weather? Clothings optional you mentioned, that mean everyone still bundles up?

>fat strength

Kek stfu pedophile get reported

do you play strip poker there?

Shit mate I did aswell.. I'm not gonna get uberhaxed by the FBI for seeing it, am I?

jail time for sure

It was for research.

Nah, so you're in luck.

I wash my younger kids in the bath, but I've helped with my nieces and nephews before too. I usually only watch mine unless they are with friends. And boners sent very awkward regardless.

I mean, you can find them online but a lot have an almost cult like following and are pretty exclusive. I remember disliking clothes, and my kids are the same in that regard. I knew it wasn't "normal" (as do they) but that didn't stop us from enjoying it.

Yes and no. If you can't control your dog you can't let them around people.

Probably if you do it often they'll start tracking you. There's nothing illegal about nudist pictures though as they aren't "sexualized". Same reason baby's first bath is still legal to photograph.

No but you probably got added to a watchlist so nice going mate

You have to get clothes on

How large is your community?

>more community time

*cough* -cult- *cough*