I think I need help

I think I need help

Ever since reading about circumcision I can't think about anything else other than how I was mutilated at birth. Everytime I masturbate I think about what kind of pleasure im missing out on.

I'm so depressed

>upset over something he doesnt know
Get over it.

>hurr get over it

Not knowing is the hardest part. When I masturbate for instance gland stimulation does pretty much nothing for me, I bet uncut guys don't have that.

I would honestly consider trading a leg for a whole penis.

>trading a leg for a whole penis
Your a fucking idiot then. Id rather have mobility.
Also seriously, get over it. I notice how you talk about masturbation instead of sex, if you arent using your dick to hump, why worry about the pleasure. Masturbation is all about popping out a quick load

I bet you're cut too aren't you?

If I can touch my head and feel pretty much nothing I don't see why that would change if someone else is doing the same thing

bump

Yeah im cut, but i dont piss and moan about because there is literally nothing i can do besides maybe making it outlawed. Im sorry you think your penis is broken, but im still senistive down there, not as much as uncut, but i dont let it get me down because im not preoccupied with orgasming.

Hey OP, as a uncut fag here, you are missing out

How does it not get you down? Your parents literally stole pleasure and a part of you from you when you were born that you will likely have to deal with for the rest of your life barring medical advancements?

I am seriously considering seeing a therapist but I don't know what they will do for me. I haven't been able to function normally the past few weeks from this.

I know I am it makes me want to die thinking about it, I can't think about anything else

I dont worry about it because i have no reference to what i am missing. I dont know what i am missing so i dont miss it. Seriously man, get it together or kill yourself. Because you cant change it

How can I get it together? I am missing an unknown amount of pleasure from one of life's greatest things, how the fuck do you people go on knowing your own parents did this to you?

>Everytime I masturbate

You should be more depressed that the first thing that comes to mind is masturbation and not sex.

Because i dont care?
I still derive pleasure from sex and masturbation, it may not be what i should feel but i dont know what i should feel, so how can i be upset? You cant change it op, get used to it

I don't have any motivation to get sex knowing that anything I do will be a lesser experience than someone who didn't get mutilated. Even the best sex in the world will likely only be like painfully average sex for an intact guy.

How can you not care? Even if not for yourself look how many people still get this done, and what happens when you get older and more desensitized? Will you care then?

ITT
>Stupid retard bitching about something that cant be changed

No i wont care, im 30 and still my dick is so sensitive sometimes i prematurely cum. I dont care, because there is nothing i can do about it. Should i bitch, moan, get depressed, and then spend money on a therapist to tell me to just get over it? Lol because thats retarded.

Maybe it can some day don't say that

I just can't see going on like this, I can't believe the people who were supposed to protect me did this to me.

>they took my foeskin
>this means they are evil
How can you blame them, if you dont even understand why they did it?

Gr8 b8 m8

Stupidity is evil in of itself. Doing no research, and not understanding what you're doing and then permanently removing something from your child is unforgivably stupid.

It's not bait you fuck, you have no clue what I feel

How do you know they didnt do research? How do you know your father didnt yabe foreskin problems, had to be circumsized as an adult, and thought hed save you the pain, because the problem is genetic?

Because I have fucking talked to him about it

Neither him nor her even understand the purpose of a foreskin

Suck it up and go on with life
Because there are things you can change and things you cant and you just have to accept that you cant change your parent's decision

Kek you're missing out on a built in reverse pocket pussy. How do you masturbate. When ever I try stroking my cock without pulling my foreskin I get a rash and when I use lube it feels weird.

My Gf's mom got all her brothers cut BC the dad was cut and she literally goes off on tangents about it to my gf. I was there when my gf told her mom that it was the Hebrews who started circumcision(protip, mom is racist) and she didn't believe gf.
Gf literally googled it Infront of her and the woman got mad and left the room

Also, i'm uncut and gf loves sticking her finger in my foreskin BC I'm sensitive and squirm when she does it

I used to get made fun of in elementary because kids would stare at my rock and call me an ant eater. Now that puberty has hit my sick has fit into it's sleeve and the head is always sticking out. I can move the foreskin up and down over the head and shaft for infinite pleasure. One thing i will miss out on is easily sliding through pussy. You get too but I dont.

Yes it sucks I bet masturbating is much better with foreskin

Hope she dies

Dumb bitch I don't want to go through life never knowing what it's like to be whole and experience sex the way it should be

>easily sliding through pussy

You can do that easier than cut guys since foreskin gives gliding action

Op now you're making me depressed

My gf hates her with every fibre of her being, its pretty much confirmed that when we marry were not visiting her

You're lucky man to be whole

I'd give up everything I own to just be a whole human, even if it somehow magically didn't make a big difference I would at least have mental comfort knowing.

I feel sorry for you man, most of the time parents literally do it out ignorance

Also, is your dad cut?

Yes he is

I don't think he even understood why I was upset. He just was like "well sex still feels pretty good to me"

Everyone in my family going to like great grandpa I think was cut, all of my male cousins are to my knowledge and all my uncles. Both sides.

Well that's shitty, I'm not sure whether there's a huge difference in pleasure between cut and uncut.

Also, be the first in the family not to cut your kids, if you choose to have any

I do want kids if only for the fact I want to not cut them and spit in every faggots face who does so

I have heard so many different things. That there's 75 percent less pleasure, to no difference (usually people that are fresher cuts) to some difference etc.

Who knows how much I'm missing. I'm guessing a lot considering my glands are not sensitive at all and have had 21 years to keratinize.

lotion up your head regularly if it bugs you so much.

Hey user I will get cut soon (I have phimosis), because I fucked up the tip of my penis with shity stretching methods, also I've been to 2 doctors and they said that its the only option

>I'm so depressed
Fucking cucks...

You're envious of other fags who get weird looks and told "no thanks" constantly by women who would've otherwise been an awesome lay?

It is common knowledge that circumcised cock is the absolute best. It is also common knowledge most women will be repulsed at the sight of a shriveled hood of filthy, stinky, unwashed skin just hanging out...

Gr8 b8 m8.

Also, ITT: uncut faggots envious of the cut master race

This is a troll thread right. It must be

I doubt it's 75 fucking percent, also I'm leaving the thread for a bit, I'm applying for a job In person

It would help but you'd really need a manhood or something too

If you can try and get the highest cut possible, maybe even a dorsal slit or partial circumcision.

Tell the doc not to fuck with your frenelum.

Dorsal slit to my understanding is the least invasive but also partial circ isn't bad either.

If you have to get a full circ get the HIGHEST you can, can't stress this enough. A high cut will leave more inner foreskin, a low cut will remove more inner foreskin. Lose and tight are also options alongside the high/low and it's obvious what they are. I'd personally get high and loose if I was forced to get cut.

REMEMBER NOT TO LET THEM FUCK YOUR FRENELUM.

Also have you already tried creams with the stretching?

im uncut but ur right this whole thread is created by an uncut

No one is going to tell you "no thanks" if you're already in bed just cause you're uncut.

I'm cut but I'm about 6 and a half inches, no girl is going to balk at the sight of it if it was uncut and moist and beautiful.

Now fuck off kike

No dumbass go read some fucking studies done outside the United States of Jewmerica.

I certainly hope it's not. Best of luck.

>uncut and moist and beautiful.
kek
>captcha flowers

Want me to time stamp my dick faggot? I can prove I'm not uncut.

Then come suck me off but you'll have to work hard I don't cum easy

I'm uncut
circumcision is retarded unless you are like my friend who had a problem with his skin
not much to do op, just think yeah it is better but its not that big of a deal

how old are you. Just answer this honestly

9/10 women think uncut dicks are disgusting. happy to be cut.

21 years old

Your parents hated you THAT much from the moment they laid eyes on you, that they wanted your first experiences in life to be agonizing.

Kudos, friend-o.

>be happy to be mutilated because some girls in one country prefer it

lmao

I was uncut till my 29 year of life then I had to get cut because of medical reason and it is pretty much the fucking same no need to worry

holy shit user relax. just dicks. let it go

Before I tried healing it myself, I noticed that my frenelum is too short, right now Iam in no position to complain, I have fucked it up myself and just want it work and feel pleasure from sex instead of nothing at all. Thanks for the info tho

and you found out about this just now? when you are 21

Penisologist here.

Being uncut means you have a more gradual build up to cumming, so intense pleasure at all times.

When you have that foreskin chopped, it feels good still but it's only when you cum that you really feel pleasure. With the lack of build up it makes it harder to control your orgasm which is why premature ejaculation is so common in the US and other muslim countries

>Penisologist here.
kek

Do it faggot

>premature ejaculation is so common in the US and other muslim countries
>pulls facts out of ass

>intense pleasure
>no premature ejaculation
>no pleasute
>premature ejaculation
Bait post is bait

No I knew about it for a while but I was always in denial and avoided threads and research on it because I knew I would have a breakdown if I figured out anything bad like now

PE is actually more common in cut guys but I know you're trolling

>mfw never had a woman turn me down after seeing my foreskin.

Having an normal dick is probably the best part about being alive

Lol even so it wouldnt guarantee a problem

you are fucking falling for this anti circumcision feminism? anti circumcision is a hot topic in the same places where lying about your age is considered rape. all these women want to do is cock block girls and guys who are better looking than they are.

feminist ideal:
woman: unshaved pitts, legs, and snatch.
man: metro sexual sissy boi with an uncut dick,

so thats why those sand niggers are so many fucking shit i haven t think about that aspect thx Sup Forums

>mfw youve never been with a woman

Your dick looks fine.

>falling for it

You can literally read objective measured sensitivity tests done that show uncut is way more sensitive:

u see if u r uncut u either having faggot problems like op or a kind of pms like this fucking idiot over here

Get face-blasted with cum a lot user? Faggot.

I don't care about looks that's not the point, I already know it looks ok I have sucked it myself.

>cant prove his been with a woman
It is alright windsock, youll find love eventually

at least youre not like me, im uncut, but i cant pull it over the head

So heres the deal, we know two things for a fact
1. Uncut gives more pleasure to men
2. Cut looks better hence better chances with females

There is no argument in those two points. Its a trade off and while it is true that you didnt not get to choose which you want but you are not loosing much. Feeling of orgasm doesn't come from penis. it comes from dopamine and serotonin. They get released when you orgasm. It is true you lost some chunk of nerve ending in you junk but hey it looks good. Ladies love it. So i guess alls not lost. And im uncut

>skinny guy
>decent dick
>depressed about foreskin
So you are autistic?

Women just want the DNA... and the sweat off your back.

Some Jew Doctor says to your mom, hey we should cut this dick up... so he cant be an evil racist nazi...

>I have sucked it myself
too much information

Lol ok onision

>Your dick looks fine.
-Sup Forums 2016

I hope so. All this intense pleasure I get just from brushing against my sensitive anteater dick needs to be shared with others... but I guess you wouldn't know how having a real dick feels.

I am uncircumcised and I wish I had been circumcised

Ladies not in America would prefer intact

I don't know maybe, I'm upset because I will likely always be missing out on pleasure from one of the only things that gives everyone pleasure and that it was taken from me.

>not in America
where are you from

Then go get mutilated, I can't undo mine you can.

America, the one non Muslim country besides pissrael that mutilates babies frequently.

U see how your argument was invalid now that you live in america. and american chicks prefer cut we all know that

>life revilves around orgasming
Nigger even if you were intact, youd be a sad sack of shit. Youd find something else, like height or some other nonsense to blame your problems and insecurities on. Get over it

I don't give a fuck what American women prefer Jesus Christ.

I'm already not tall, doesn't really bother me it's different if it's something I'm born with.

5'9"

I asked your age because i thought you were 15 but for 21 you are acting really immature. Whats the point of having dick if not women

It's not like women everywhere and everyone will walk off because you're uncut retard

Also there's plenty of foreign girls nearby and it's not like I'm only interested in American girls

i am talking about tradeoff man seriously. You loose something you gain something its life. sometime you dont get to choose. FUKIN DEAL WITH IT.
They didnt cut off your dick. god you privileged 1st world fags really have it all. You just want something to complain about.

lmao I'd give up my shit to be a poorfag without a mutilated body

Also not much of a trade off considering they only see your dick after you've sealed the deal anyway, like I said it's not like there's some drastic visual difference between cut and uncut erect anyway, uncut will just not be fucking dry.

Fine you win. Now what

Nothing. I'm just pointing out there's zero upsides to being cut.

.01 but not zero
good night fam

Yes zero. Most women only even say they prefer cut because they've never even seen or been with uncut.

Common sense tells you that when you have a foreskin that shields the glands that cutting it off is a stupid fucking idea.