Oops. here's the webm.
Better with sound though.

>sick fucks burning a man with melting plastic while he eats a dead corpse

>while he eats a dead corpse

As opposed to eating... a LIVE corpse?

Yes

we need to accept venezuelan refugees

What in the fuck?

I thought this was like an animatronic corpse from one of those haunted houses or some shit. Jesus Christ

>3rd world countries
Not even once

Got a chub now.

what's the story behind it? why is he eating the corpse? why are they melting plastic over him?

>South America

There's your answer.

I suppose his body was Maduro enough to be eaten.

I'm so fucking happy I was born in a 1st world country.

The man being tortured is a prisoner.

The people pouring molten plastic on him are guards.

The dead man is tied to the prisoner. The guards told him to eat the man and they will stop pouring the molten plastic on him.

>venezuela

who dis?

Fuck this gay earth tbqh famalamio

goddamn

inb4 its just a prank life is horrible rip prisoner

Jesus and people said the Japanese were savages

>yfw leftists unironically defend the Chavez regime

>it's another america scapegoat rerun
The CIA did it

>he believes in the jews lies
no one supported that faggot regime unless they were on his pockets familia

Most intelligent creatures on this planet and we do shit like this to each other. Good job evolution.

>the video with sound

fuck you Sup Forums

I didn't come here for this shit

shouldn't have let your curiosity get the better of you

I know. Can't help it and now feel depressed as fuck

Not him, but it's really a blessing once you develop the ability to avoid clicking links like OP's. I almost never open webms or videos like that shit and I never have the slightest compulsion to do so.

Is it that bad, I didn't have the stomach to watch it.

yeah do yourself a favour and don't watch it, just leave the thread and find something else to spend your Saturday doing

teach me

I don't care what he's done but no man deserves this shit. Jesus Christ

?

those people ain't human m8

Yeah, I agree. Fuck this Sup Forumsullshit.

Aint that some shit!

Not all races are as delevoped as the others.

Oldfag from 2007 here (and Liveleak member for 6 years)

I fucking THRIVE on this shit

I need more, MORE

What are you a teenage girl?

you're so cool

damn, man you're hardcore as shit.

Always read what other people have to say about a suspect video or webm before you watch it yourself.

see

>tfw i thought he was banging some tatted slut

Why do muslims have such feminine bodies?

>falling for bait this obvious

shit this guy is hardcore.

Hella f*ckin epic!
If you were an oldfag you would just go to a rekt thread on /gif/ instead of asking Sup Forums

staged as fuck

Anyone else have a conflicted fascination with this sort of stuff? Shock videos, banned footage, mondo, etc?
I never open thumbnails or actually watch the videos- like everyone, saw some shit in my edgelord days, but never took much cared for it- but I find their existence and the culture surrounding them crazy interesting

more like livekek

>i'm revealing how touchy i am on an imageboard
Fuck off. There's always some pussy like you in every thread

The time has come to open our hearts and borders to these equals.

it's not. lighting is shit, so you can't see much. not as bad as african lynching videos and beheading videos there for example.

Its human nature. Literal edgelords and psychopaths walk among us. Fags too

if evealuation was real wed know about it but when we look at the bible theres nothing there according to elvalation we all used to be monkies in the jungle then we all turned in people? then how come theres still loads of monkies in the jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it elevation is just a liberal trick designed to corrupt our soft vunerable childen and get them to turn away from good god almighty.

Brutal, but watching too many mondo movies have killed me inside.

hehe not taking this one m80

Go cry in the corner and call your momю Don't forget to play some Linkin Park tunes

These are some of the most brutal videos I've desu. The one when they beat a tied up man to death with pipes or something over the course of several minutes is probably the worst.

Homo sapiens, everyone

This was much worse in actual middle ages.

Fuck yes man, hook me up and we can watch some goregrish videos at my place while we touch ourselves

I maybe dumber than that. Think it might just boil down to an innate "Ooh, someone said we weren't allowed see this and now it's right here for us to see"

All the horrible shit I've seen was mostly consumed from ages 12 to 15. You were supposed to look at disgusting shit as a boy in my school, group pressure made sure almost everyone did too.

This is seriously some next level shit. It's such an elabore fuckery.

What exactly leads a group of people to tying a man to a corpse, then making him eat the corpse while their pour melting plastic on him?

And what does a man do to deserve this?

Yeah I did look at that shit when I was a teen. I still don't want to see it.

Kek

Wait until ISIS release the video where they throw a dozen of "spies" in an acid tank.
It happened in Mossul few weeks ago

could have raped and murdered some kids, pretty sure some nigger raped a kid a few years back and gave her hiv, that shit would be too good for the likes of him

youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

People are very creative when it's to find new way of torturing people and that since the dawn of time.

>It's a newfag tries to fit in by telling everyone having a conscience isn't cool episode
You're overdoing it

This. Some people are true fucking scum and deserve any kind of torture they receive.
youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0
This whole channel is fucking gutwrenching. WWIII when?

"deserve"
Not even being edgy here, but do any adults actually think this way? No one gets what they "deserve". You could meet and fuck the girl of your dreams tomorrow or your mother could get cancer. Or both could happen, for that matter, but it won't have anything to do with how you act today.
Things just happen, people mostly do what they want and then rationalise it after the fact. There's no grand plan that makes sense of it.

there's a webm on gif of them making him eat his own fingers as well. jesus christ

inb4 some shitty horror movie uses this as a torture scene in one of those flicks

Never felt so good to be Canadian and white

You're talking about concepts like destiny and karma. We're talking about a man being tortured in a prison, to which he went after doing something illegal.

It's very different.

Oh for fuck sake

>No one gets what they "deserve"
Do you live in some country without a legal system

>Argentinians
>white
>Civilized
Pick one

Ugh, enough with this culture shaming already? It is part of the Muslim culture and religion to treat children as sexual property, if you can't respect that you and your fascist bigot ass are welcome to kindly FUCK OFF.

liveleak.com/view?i=720_1464202766

He looks mentally handicapped from the shape of his head and the way he wails and flaps his hand. I dunno if that makes me feel better or worse about it though..

I couldn't see shit.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1464405704535.webm

I hope we'll live to see the purge.

What the hell? Didn't you participated in gore thread on Sup Forums when you got here or did you just got here?

We don't know he did something illegal, does this prison look above board to you?
Legal systems are run by people, people fuck up, half ass their jobs, make mistakes, take the easy option. Not always, but enough for the guy in this webm to be some absolute monster or a totally innocent randy.
Theoretically sound systems like crime and punishment are, in practice, as subject to random chance as karma or fate.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while

WOW YOU'RE SO COOL MAN LIKE WOW YOU'RE SO TOUGH HAHA
LIKE WOW

holy shit. yuck

I have bad news for you, 90% of people in venezuela jails are there just because they oppose the Maduro dictatorship.

It's just a prank bro.

people truly are something special

>does this prison look above board to you?
It's a non-white country. It's not going to look like fucking Emerald City from Oz.

This, holy shit

i can't even tell what i'm looking at. is the other guy alive?

And you're massive faggot.
Go cry about it on reddit.

How does one end up in this situation?