Gavin McInnes

Thoughts about this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/155612866
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090215/how-donald-trump-became-rich.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

less likeable than milo and milo can really be annoying

what went wrong with the Alt Right movement?

Funny and has the right opinions, not very charismatic

Self-appointed King of the Edgelords.

Elite beard

Rich

Enviable/10

Fuck off Gavin

Based.

He's doing more for the alt right movement than any of your cunts will.

Clown.

>He's a loser: the post

very entertaining
mirrin his suit collection

Raging fucktard

>alt right movement

jumping onto the alt-right movement to make a bit of money

I'm not remotely alt-right but this graphic is way off.

This graphic is on point.

canadian who doesn't apologize

0/10

Borderline retarded

Alt-rightwingers are human garbage.

>OHH LOOK HOW EDGY I AM GUYZ!
>MOM IS GONNA FREAK!
>HAHAHA IM SO ANTI-PC!
>TAKE DURR REDPILLZZZZZZ!

V for Vendetta? Alex Jones? GG? None of these are staple of the majority of alt-rightist. Not to mention I haven't heard like 90% of the quips mentioned there uttered in those circles.

Cool story Donald. Now fuck off.

Did your mom freak?

>I'm not remotely alt-right
>None of these are staple of the majority of alt-rightist.
>Not to mention I haven't heard like 90% of the quips mentioned there uttered in those circles.
Uh huh.
You seem to know a lot about them so much that you can speak for the majority and how they talk.
But you aren't remotely alt-rightscum?

Anything else you want to say to fully embarrass yourself.
Maybe something about how women shouldn't be in videogames?

This. A joke of the right-wing.

And when someone tries to be right-wing but not go full meme-spouting retard, alt-righters scream "cuckservative" as if being an edgy borderline stormfronter is not being a cuck but everything else is

Beta leftists are butt blasted on every board. When will you learn you can't stump the trump

molyneux gets his point across better without having to yell and shove dildo's up his ass

1. He'll be getting stumped this November.
2. Back to the containment board,

>voting for a literal con-artist

Hi KEK!

You literally don't know what the "alt-right" label refers to.

>t. butthurt reddit liberal

Well out of the two of us I guess you are the expert.

Alt right sounds retarded. Why not just call it nationalism if you absolutely have to distinguish yourselves from neocons?

>t. butthurt Sup Forums altrightist

He pulled down his pants and spread his asscheeks exposing his anus on a stream with the ginger kid coppercab. What more is there to say?

>milo
piss off reddit

>what went wrong with the Alt Right movement?
kikes

Because they want to be NeoNazis without being called NeoNazis

>Get a job? I'm too busy editing Ben Gaarrison comics
LOL

>coppercab
He looks like he's intimately familiar with child molestation, from both ends.

Man, how can you honestly be against the alt-right after the cancerous sjw movement that's dominated all media for the least 4 years.

Then again, this board is full of edgy contrarians trying to prove their superiority to popular movements.

>Alt-right

I wonder if their mom is gonna freak?

Their baiting you fat disgusting Sup Forumsdditor

Dat Sup Forums bogeyman, waiting at every turn, every corner

vimeo.com/155612866

4:50

It's the same as hating SJWs but finding MRAs equally cringeworthy. Identity politics was a mistake.

Let me worry about taxes, security, jobs and immigration, caring about race shit is very low on importance to society.

Sup Forums lost its credibility when they chose the Meme Wall Builder over patrician Rand Paul

>left/kicked out of vice because lefty cofounders didnt like his politics
>everything he's done since has been half-assed and boring
>not really smart enough to have interesting things to say
>not really funny enough to make his youtube vids and interviews entertaining
>still fully triggers any leftists for having slightly different opinions
>free pass imo

his interview with sam hyde sort of showed how out of touch he is when gavin was calling people who do things online anonymously "pussies"

ffs
Why doesn't Gavin just kill himself

I get a real patrick bateman vibe from molyneux, he always looks mentally unstable

>SJW dominated media

Really? The only time I hear about "MUHH SJW" is when you retards spend hours bitch about them. And I've never even seen any SJW IRL. Meanwhile alt-right assholes like you are on every corner acting retarded and complaining about everything.

Sorry conservacuck, but I don't give a flying fuck about your stupid SJW boogeymen.

>implying it's not more edgy to be a John Oliver fan fighting 'da evil conservatives' in the current year

It's not exactly a bogeyman when Sup Forums literally leaks all over Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /fit/ and Sup Forums

He actually pissed off his own audience when he did this

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38

I mean, calling gamergate fags manchildren is one thing but he sounds like a fucking idiot in this

>his interview with sam hyde sort of showed how out of touch he is when gavin was calling people who do things online anonymously "pussies"

>John Oliver
Who?

>Sup Forums boogeyman

Sup Forums is a real place though. It's full of cancer. You should go back there. Go home cancer-boy.

Scroll up this thread and look at who first invoked bullshit meme politics

>Gavin Mcinnes
>Alt-right

Alt-Right has to be the most pathetic movement around, I think the only thing more pathetic has to be Bernie Sanders voter-base

>"This content is rated rebellious"
>LOOK HOW EDGY and CONTRARIAN I AM!
>HAHAHAHA

Why doesn't Gavin just get "damaged" tattooed on his forehead?

I find him entertaining. Hard to know when to take him serious.

You realise trump just uses simplistic rhetoric to appeal to people right? You don't become a multi billionaire by being an idiot.....

Kek

So black lives matters, the Oscars so white thing, Caitlin Jenner winning woman of the year for being 'so brave', checking your privilege, being 'gender fluid', 'evil white man vs innocent black kid' and all the rest of the shit that has been in mainstream media for the last 4 years is just in everyone's imagination? Have you been living under a rock, or are you just wilfully ignorant?

kek

fucking Americans

At least those dumb hernie cucks aren't trying to be edgylords. The alt-right is nothing but edgy highschoolers.

Are you going to post it again

>You don't become a multi billionaire by being an idiot

How are people so thick?

He inherited a multi billion dollar empire, what is so hard to grasp about that?

All boards spill over into others, because people generally don't just visit one board you jackass.

>shaves his butthole

I can't believe this twit is real

>guys stop hurting my feelings

He inherited a million dollar empire in one city, then turned it into a multi billion dollar empire around the entire world. It's like going from being a mayor to being a Roman Emperor.

he's like that guy who went on a rant when video games were being played on a sports channel

was this a live stream on youtube? where's the one where he whips out his dick?

Sup Forums was created as a containment board for stormfags, the same way /mlp/ was created for ponyshit, /vp/ for pokemon shit and /trash/ for other shit

it's not supposed to spill over like other boards do

but videogames and comics ARE for kids.

>BUTTTT MUHHH black lives matters...
>BUTTT MUHH Gender fluid...
>It's the mainstream

No, no it isn't. It's on the piss-poor excuse you watch, but not the mainstream news. Maybe you should stop watching conservative propagandist bullshit.

inb4 MUHH WAR ON CHRISTMAS

what a manchild

MOM CAN'T MAKE ME GO TO BED! I'M AN ALT-RIGHTEST!

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about so i'll leave this here.

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090215/how-donald-trump-became-rich.asp

Why can't Sup Forums cucks fuck off to their board?

Even ponyfags with their crippling autism can manage to stay in one place.

No he made the majority of his money from smart investments.

Man, look at some of his old interviews, he's extremely well spoken, then when he gets up on stage he just uses basic crowd rhetoric to get appeal.

How do you not fucking see this? Is this board full of retarded normies who have a facebook level understanding of politics?

Do you also think he's 'literally Hitler'?

So you don't think both sides of an issue can be equally dumb?

Kek

He's right you know

>wow a saved poorly drawn cartoon in place of an actual written argument
>you sure showed me, I have been defeated by your superior cartoon

I don't see what's the problem with any of this. So he faced several bankruptcies and hit some rough patches, so what? Millions of people face the same shit and very few of them go on to become billionaires.

>GUYS CONSERVATIVES ARE A DUMB LOL HAHA ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS FROM REDDIT LAUGH AT HOW DUMB THEY ARE HAHA!! NARHWHALE BACON!!!!

He's right but it's still a retarded way to go about it.

Jesus them comments. Gamers are the biggest failures on the planet

I support trump over hillary and bernie, that's not the point.

How can you confuse being charismatic with actual investment/business sense.

>CONSERVATIVES ARE A DUMB
Incorrect

>ALTRIGHTISTS ARE DUMB
Correct

Exactly. The retard probably spends his time reading buzzfeed news articles about how bad trump is.

The guy has a proven track record of success, he's probably one of the smartest people in America, but your typical social media autist can't distinguish fact from the extreme left bias media slander from crappy tabloids.

>alt-right
>not being superior NRx masterrace

Very few people are born into wealth. Fewer still are born into a family worth 299$ million. From birth he has been groomed for success.

Here the jew-apologist seeks to belittle his strawman opponent using infantilising or emasculating language (cuck man baby) instead of forming a robust counter-argument.

This is just one of the cheap tactics used by the regressive left.

>muh jews

Never change.

Trump is a fucking con-artist son. He lies to your face and makes up any bullshit, so you do what he wants. Then when you call him out on his bullshit later, he doubles down like a child, and mindless starts calling you names.

I'd vote for Hilary Clinton's Bloody Diarrhea over an asshole like Trump. Trump is the worst type of human being.

>2012 Trump: I have all the secret info on Obamas citizenship! I will release it soon! I've sent the best people! You won't believe what they found! VOTE FOR ME! TRUMP!
>2015 Reporter: What happened to that secret info?
>2015 Trump: YOU SUCK REPORTER! REPORTERS SUCK! STOP BEING A RETARD! I BET YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!

>he's probably one of the smartest people in America

KEK fucking christ, you can't make this shit up. You probably think I'm the leftist boogeyman. Go back and read the article i left for the other user and stop spewing buzzwords

It's actually statistically more difficult to maintain significant wealth then to score it. Multiplying it by something like 30 over a few decades is extremely rare (not to mention the real estate business is aggressive as fuck).

>GUYS STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS I THINK THIS MOVEMENT IS DUMB IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME I'LL CALL YOU A DUMB DUMB TOO PLEASE JUST STOP I'M SUPERIOR TO ALL OF YOU JUST BELIEVE MY OPINION I'M RIGHT AND STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS OK

>muhh juddddddeeeeennnnn