Vaginas are LITERALLY open wounds. They are disgusting, sometimes full of puss (puss-Y...

Vaginas are LITERALLY open wounds. They are disgusting, sometimes full of puss (puss-Y, think about it) and it LITERALLY FUCKING BLEEDS.

Buttholes are superior and far more aesthetic and enjoyable. They feel very good and are tighter. Who agree.

Me.

Just sayin, I'd rather fuck an open wound than a shit sack.

I don't have a vagina but I can see your point. I do have a butthole and my BF tells me that it's really tight.

You gay.

both are good mayne don't psyche yourself out

Faggot. Kill yourself.

As an anal enthusiast i still have to concede that the pussy feels better.

> not being part of the cloaca master race

Kill yourself

Things virgns say

No way. I'll never kill myself. I like being a fag.

Don't knock being a faggot. It's awesome. You should get yourself assfucked sometime and you'll see what I'm talking about. You'll never go back to girls. I promise.

Thats because you're a beta male

so? There are lots of beta males around. Luckily for me there are lots of alpha males around to fuck me too.

for real? Im an enthusiast as well but none of my gfs really wanted to try that (always scared its gonna hurt...)

kek

Enjoy that shit on your dick OP.

considering i cant get off in any of the holes i just go with whatever gets the girl off hardest

nigga thats like saying a mouth is an open wound

I hope you nasty whites continue to fuck ass holes so that your population will decrease some more. You should be wiped off the earth.

Buttholes are full of shit and so are you.

>Spend your singular cum wisely

Nasty whites? Shit, I thought you were all about the chocolate.

OP is a virgin

source ? can't find it

Nice b8 m8

Amen, B/rother!!!