What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object Sup Forumsros

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object Sup Forumsros

They Surrender

the holocaust

force doesn't stop and object doesn't move.

America meets the jews = 7/11 was a hoax

A standstill

Sounds like the unstoppable force of Atheism meets the immovable object of religion
so the SJW's defend the immovable object and call the unstoppable force *Insert phobia here*

Depending on how you view the problem. Technically both are approaching each other at the same velocity relative to the other. The question is, what is going to happen when two infinitely heavy objects collide with one another?

My dick impregnating your mom

what are said things, user?

Am I the only one thinking of the Hungry House advert?

Get it guys
>Unstoppable force is my dick
>Immovable object is your mom because she's fat
It's fucking hilarious guys give me your damn (you)'s

i still dun geddid

nothing, the object cannot move and the force cannot stop.

a faggot creates a thread on Sup Forums

The unstoppable force passes through the immovable object?
The force doesn't stop and the object doesn't move.
Or is the object not even allowed to move enough for energy to pass through?

dubs make this statement true.

nothihng because such things are impossible

> They pass through one another

the unstoppable force becomes the immovable object. the immovable object becomes the unstoppable force.

what if the object was a window screen and the unstoppable force in this case was water?

then nothing would happen...

I'm not sure this is viable user, since window screens are not immovable and water is not unstoppable

7/11 was a part time job.

>a standstill
Unstoppable force bruh

i guess you are correct, however prove to me that water is "stoppable". i mean it evaporates and becomes a different form, meaning it can and will move to another place. even if you weld water into a steel box eventually it will rust through.

and duct tape the screen user, duct tape makes everything permanent.

They pass through each other unscathed.

This.

An unstoppable force would require all energy/matter in existence, as would an immovable object, they cannot exist at the same time

Well it all depends on what the force and object are. Is the object distructible? What kind of force is it? Not enough detail for a conclusion op.

Well you didn't mention the duct tape at first.
I concede. Fuckin' nothing's getting past that then

As for the water deal, my best bet would be keeping it in some sort of vacuumed glass/plastic tube

Minute physics has a video on that

The force just fazes through the object as there is enough energy to overcome the electo-magnetic forces of the atoms in the object.

Newton says this.

Big cums

... Damn fuckin' good point user... I think this may be the answer holy shit
The only way either could remain immovable/unstoppable is if it was everything in the universe

Well that's how the question goes.. it's not really supposed to be an easy answer

Thus the big bang n' shit.

lets go with glass in this case, because you would have to interfere with the glass to let the water escape.

lets go the route of:

duct tape

molten stone....

oh shit this roodypoo just divided by zero, and got an actual result.

So there is no answer. But If I were to guess the whatever the force is would be redirected

So realistically, if you have a force that is unstoppable then by definition you cannot have an immovable object, and vise versa

they go through each other like they were both never there

I can live with this answer

An unstoppable object can be turned back. Just not stopped. It would reflect off and continue the way it came without losing speed or force

Are you comparing an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object to magma and plastic?

... Since we've established that nothing will be getting past the duct tape I will just assume that the earth explodes into millions of one direction posters

aaaaaaand

/thread

the only time b came to a real conclusion.

fuck yeah.. we just killed earth

An unstoppable force. Sounds like rape to me

Theoretical theybeould just ignore and pass through eachother

Even had a shit debate while doing so. I bow to you superior scientific accuracy user

Absolutely nothing. The space between each molecule of something is incredibly vast, so chancesare the molecules a would pass by eachother without noticing, since static force couldn't push the force away from the object

force goes around dumbass.

Inpossible to have immovable object(infinite mass) and unstoppable force(f= infinite N) and by a=f/m we have something that the brain cannot handle(infinty/infinity) ...also infinite mass = black hole. And infite force (f = mΔV/Δt) means 0 time of movement(impossible fast) or infinite speed ....its utterly impossible and stupid that this exists

At least it's not a debate between a bottle of ketchup and a rake.

Rake would win every time btw

Around? Where the fuck do you get that logic? That assumes the energy is split and then somehow redirected back into alignment on the "other side" of the object

Yeah. The bottle of ketchup is gonna win. Just sayin

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER ?

OH HEELL NAW YOU DI'IN!??

dubs equal truth

Leslie jones?

>energy is split
What? Why is that the case? My car doesn't split every time I overtake some geriatric who can't see over the steering wheel.

Not specifically but I had a large black woman in mind so.. pretty accurate guess nonetheless

If an unstoppable force exists then logic dictates that an immovable object can't exist within the same universe, and vice versa.

>They can't coexist

Theoretically if they could, they would pass through each other /thread

Summon 23.jpg

Well that's because you comparing your car to an unstoppable force.
the geriatric who can't see over the steering wheel isn't an immovable object
you cannot compare shit like this Sup Forumsro

I just don't see the logic in an immovable object making an unstoppable force "go around" - how does this come to be an answer?

I mean, this makes sense.

>the geriatric who can't see over the steering wheel isn't an immovable object
So basically you've never driven a car

I agree for the most part - it does make sense in normal understanding
However it implies the force stopped and the object moved.
Not sure how to debate the semantics of that one

lmao... fair enough user.. fair enough

Where are the other 22?

It implies that the infinite force of the unstoppable force transferred over to the immovable object, vice versa. Seems logical.

underrated

Which also implies that the infinite force made the unmovable object move.

So does it make sense now? The newtons cradle is a perfect example for it.

you divide by zero

THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE STOPS, THE IMMOVABLE OBJECT MOVES.

yea i've read walking on glass too, ya jabroni

Yeah I totally agree 100%
However if the "Unstoppable force" was pure energy with no matter/physical form it wouldn't be able to leave anything behind once it "Transferred" the energy into the immovable object

This only works if the unstoppable force had a material form to it first
(Unless im missing some information on how this shit works, sorry)

good book, got me right in the jabronis.

Maybe there is a big hole in the immovable object that the force goes through, you're alright user

>What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object Sup Forumsros
the unstoppable force explodes on impact and becomes many smaller unstoppable forces with new vectors.
Give us a hard one next time.

I mean, if anything, it's the most logical conclusion that they become the immovable object is now the unstoppable force and the unstoppable force is now the immovable object. This question isn't logical in the first place so it find a correct answer for it is something we cannot do currently. Well if it's not physical then it would be safe to assume the immovable object would win. Actually now that I think about it, wouldn't the immovable object win regardless of if it's dealt with by a unstoppable force? The immovable object just hits whatever it come in contact with, with the same force and thus making it what it is.

>Maybe there is a big hole
top keks brother... you just solved the riddle for all mankind

you are a god to me

Quantum mechanics kicks in... it goes straight through by tunnelling!

Strange but true.

There would probably be two alternate universes created by this conflict, with each one having a different outcome. While both of these realities would be almost identical at first, they would slowly diverge due to The Butterfly Effect.

this is a good thread, thank you

Meme snatcher...
take my meme.jpg
its all good tho...

Again, now that I'm thinking about this more, if the immovable object is hit by the unstoppable force, wouldn't there now be 2 unstoppable forces? Since you know, the immovable object would have to dish out the same force as the unstoppable force, making it the exact same as whatever is hitting it which would be the unstoppable force. This is also assuming that the unstoppable force has a continuous stream of unlimited energy.

fuck u and ur godamn retarded ass

I agree man the question isn't logical in the first place

All of this shit is hypothetical and semantics.
Just depends what kind of logic you prefer to use. I find it a fun debate topic nonetheless to hear peoples opinions

what meme bro

teh egg came before the chicken. This is due to evolution and that eggs have been around longer than chickens. So the first chicken came out of an egg laid by something very similar to a chicken.

>trying this hard for an illogical answer

said this already, multiple new directions.. he won the thread dude don't you fucking get it? he's a god!

There is no such thing as either of those.